PDA

View Full Version : Scammer Alert! MaffiaFighterNL

Eclipse
11-28-2014, 05:48 PM
This guy called MaffiaFighterNL just scammed My pinata mount. well i know its pointless but just to let you trovian be aware of a55holes like him likes to scam his target using trading post. He would first offer you his magic carpet (whatsoever) to you and take it off so that you would accept your offer without him inserting his magic carpet. i have seen him with tons of mounts (most probably scammed). you never know when he will create another character to scam your items. for your information.

BM_Wakka
11-28-2014, 05:53 PM
This guy called MaffiaFighterNL just scammed My pinata mount. well i know its pointless but just to let you trovian be aware of a55holes like him likes to scam his target using trading post. He would first offer you his magic carpet (whatsoever) to you and take it off so that you would accept your offer without him inserting his magic carpet. i have seen him with tons of mounts (most probably scammed). you never know when he will create another character to scam your items. for your information.

you can report him to the devs. enough reports and his account may get banned.

Eclipse
11-28-2014, 06:02 PM
you can report him to the devs. enough reports and his account may get banned.

How do i do that? Wakka

Im Ahokozo
11-28-2014, 06:43 PM
Dude, if we pulls something out of the trade, the trade is cancelled. Wth?

Eclipse
11-28-2014, 06:47 PM
Dude, if we pulls something out of the trade, the trade is cancelled. Wth?

Dude* u dont cancel the trade if u (pull) something out btw. You can choose to add or remove your offers in trading post and what i meant was he was shifting his offers ( adding and removing)

i guess this would be clearer :
He would first offer you his magic carpet (whatsoever) to you and take it off so that you would accept your offer without him inserting his magic carpet (as u placed all ur offers to him, he would take off his offers constantly until you get caught for it). He would react like saying (i dont know.... and place his carpet and take it off thereafter)

Eclipse
11-28-2014, 06:49 PM
Its like a constant struggle for his target to accept his offer after he removed his (bait) from the trading post offer

DDosBoss
11-28-2014, 07:31 PM
for me, he was dropping 5000 flux in trade, then removes and throws in 500 flux to trade. rotating back and forth.

Eclipse
11-28-2014, 07:43 PM
for me, he was dropping 5000 flux in trade, then removes and throws in 500 flux to trade. rotating back and forth.

Yes he was a jerk. Trying to make u thought that he placed 5k but instead it was 500 flux

BM_Wakka
11-28-2014, 07:44 PM
How do i do that? Wakka

Well, you can PM a dev. I think Avarem is pretty responsive:
http://forums.trovegame.com/member.php?38837-Avarem

Don't spam the crap out of these guys though, as I'm sure they are busy. I think we can all agree though that this community would be much better off without a scammer like MaffiaFighterNL.

Maledictam
11-28-2014, 07:47 PM
I always wondered why there was never a confirmation after both hit to trade to be honest. You both hit trade and then it has a pop up that says "Is this correct?" after which you hit yes, if both have things up correctly, or no to cancel.

Eclipse
11-28-2014, 08:48 PM
I always wondered why there was never a confirmation after both hit to trade to be honest. You both hit trade and then it has a pop up that says "Is this correct?" after which you hit yes, if both have things up correctly, or no to cancel.

That's a very good suggestion. I had brought it upon to dev together with this issue in the pm.

Eclipse
11-28-2014, 08:48 PM
Well, you can PM a dev. I think Avarem is pretty responsive:
http://forums.trovegame.com/member.php?38837-Avarem

Don't spam the crap out of these guys though, as I'm sure they are busy. I think we can all agree though that this community would be much better off without a scammer like MaffiaFighterNL.

Much Thanks, i wont haha will only be submitting them one inbox.