PDA

View Full Version : WTS 2x Shadow Pinata (CHEAP 50k!) 5x Summer Pinata

Grievous
07-30-2015, 06:27 PM
Please close this, sold all and I'm tired of the toxic/drama starting kids posting.

mercer590
07-30-2015, 06:28 PM
Just spent $100 to run my club some pinata parties (2) and I managed to grab 2x Shadow Pinatas aswell with 6x Summer Pinatas (Used 1 for myself)

Letting these go for cheap since I don't need them, offer below.

please reserve a shadow pinata for me!!!!!!

Grievous
07-30-2015, 06:30 PM
please reserve a shadow pinata for me!!!!!!

http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?40438-Wtb-shadow-pinata

Sure, will do. :)

mercer590
07-30-2015, 06:32 PM
http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?40438-Wtb-shadow-pinata

Sure, will do. :)

thanks man i'll trade 50k tonight or tommorow just need time, been searching all day ahaha...

Grievous
07-30-2015, 06:32 PM
thanks man i'll trade 50k tonight or tommorow just need time, been searching all day ahaha...

60k is what your thread said :^)

mercer590
07-30-2015, 06:34 PM
60k is what your thread said :^)

your thread says 50k :^)

Grievous
07-30-2015, 06:45 PM
your thread says 50k :^)

Yours says 60k, I said offers which can be below/above and your thread says 60k so let's go with that :^)

mercer590
07-30-2015, 06:47 PM
Yours says 60k, I said offers which can be below/above and your thread says 60k so let's go with that :^)

let's go with your offer :^)

mercer590
07-30-2015, 06:47 PM

it says leave offers below (comments) my offer is 50k, :^)

Grievous
07-30-2015, 06:48 PM
it says leave offers below (comments) my offer is 50k, :^)

Declined, I want what you offered on your other thread; 60k.

mercer590
07-30-2015, 06:50 PM
Declined, I want what you offered on your other thread; 60k.

isn't false advertising like bad, your post says (cheap 50k), that's why i wanted your pinata....i've gotten plenty of offers for 60k which i declined because of your post

Grievous
07-30-2015, 06:51 PM
isn't false advertising like bad, your post says (cheap 50k), that's why i wanted your pinata....i've gotten plenty of offers for 60k which i declined because of your post

It's only been 10 minutes and you've been trying to buy one for the past 3 days and now all the sudden you get plenty of offers for 60k? o.o

mercer590
07-30-2015, 06:52 PM
It's only been 10 minutes and you've been trying to buy one for the past 3 days and now all the sudden you get plenty of offers for 60k? o.o

i made the post for 60k today and got 3 offers and declined them becuase of your post

Grievous
07-30-2015, 06:57 PM
i made the post for 60k today and got 3 offers and declined them becuase of your post

57k :^), deal or no deal

mercer590
07-30-2015, 07:01 PM
57k :^), deal or no deal

come on.....you don't just say 50k on your post than put another price on it...

Grievous
07-30-2015, 07:02 PM
come on.....you don't just say 50k on your post than put another price on it...

, offer below.

I'm giving you a steal, regardless these should be selling for more than 60k.

mercer590
07-30-2015, 07:04 PM

i've got a offer for 60k, either give me what you offered or stop wasting my time.......

mercer590
07-30-2015, 07:04 PM

who cares you litterly say 50k cheap in your title, you dont just put that in your title if you dont want to sell it for that price ....

mercer590
07-30-2015, 07:09 PM

well siimon just sold me the pinata for 50k flux (when his thread says 65k) atleast some players are fair...

Grievous
07-30-2015, 07:09 PM
who cares you litterly say 50k cheap in your title, you dont just put that in your title if you dont want to sell it for that price ....

Cool, and if you were to get an offer for 60k you'd take it as well just like I am.
Doesn't matter if I said 50k, if I seen an offer for 60k I'll take it.

mercer590
07-30-2015, 07:10 PM
Cool, and if you were to get an offer for 60k you'd take it as well just like I am.
Doesn't matter if I said 50k, if I seen an offer for 60k I'll take it.

if i saw an offer for 50k i would take it, oh yeah i did! XD

Grievous
07-30-2015, 07:14 PM
if i saw an offer for 50k i would take it, oh yeah i did! XD

Too bad that offer saw your offer for 60k.
I'm saying 57k, last time I'm saying it I don't mind not having to sell to you I can sell it to other people your not the only one on this forum. ^.^

mercer590
07-30-2015, 07:38 PM
Too bad that offer saw your offer for 60k.
I'm saying 57k, last time I'm saying it I don't mind not having to sell to you I can sell it to other people your not the only one on this forum. ^.^

i know that, i have already told you i have a offer from siimon for 50k please stop continuesly offering me prices as if i'm the only one on the server

Grievous
07-30-2015, 07:40 PM
i know that, i have already told you i have a offer from siimon for 50k please stop continuesly offering me prices as if i'm the only one on the server

Why are you still posting this? If you had an offer by siimon you would be buying it off him for 50k for what you offered me.
http://replygif.net/i/639.gif

mercer590
07-30-2015, 08:00 PM
Why are you still posting this? If you had an offer by siimon you would be buying it off him for 50k for what you offered me.
http://replygif.net/i/639.gif

bcuase you keep replying to me and private messaging me ontrove im telling you....stop

Grievous
07-30-2015, 08:03 PM
bcuase you keep replying to me and private messaging me ontrove im telling you....stop

Show me a screenshot of me pming you on trove right now.
Just because I reply to you doesn't mean you need to reply.

http://i.imgur.com/wEQjw9s.gif

P.S. I wasn't even logged in for the past 10 minutes till now so I don't see how I'm pming you while I'm offline.

Noxious
07-30-2015, 08:04 PM
No offense, but you don't just withdraw your standing offer because you found out your customer was willing to pay more. Picture you going into a coffee shop, asking how much a latte is, being surprised that it's only 2$, and then be charged 5$ because you seemed willing to pay that much. And of course, every other customer is going to only pay 2$. It makes no sense, and you're being absolutely ridiculous.

Then again, I doubt you care or you wouldn't be acting like a corporate lawyer about it otherwise.

I don't care about the bad blood between the both of you, but this is idiotic.

Grievous
07-30-2015, 08:05 PM
No offense, but you don't just withdraw your standing offer because you found out your customer was willing to pay more. Picture you going into a coffee shop, asking how much a latte is, being surprised that it's only 2$, and then be charged 5$ because you seemed willing to pay that much. And of course, every other customer is going to only pay 2$. It makes no sense, and you're being absolutely ridiculous.

Then again, I doubt you care or you wouldn't be acting like a corporate lawyer about it otherwise.

Oh.. the logic of some people.

What does acting like a corporate lawyer have anything to do with what is going on?
Gah, I shouldn't expect better out of you. Your logic is flawed and doesn't relate to the situation at all.

If you're selling piece of property for a minimal price, someone comes around and offers X more than the price you listed, would you not take that X-more offer? Yes, you would because it's extra than what you were selling for.
Why am I arguing with such hard-headed people..

mercer590
07-30-2015, 08:45 PM
Oh.. the logic of some people.

What does acting like a corporate lawyer have anything to do with what is going on?
Gah, I shouldn't expect better out of you. Your logic is flawed and doesn't relate to the situation at all.

If you're selling piece of property for a minimal price, someone comes around and offers X more than the price you listed, would you not take that X-more offer? Yes, you would because it's extra than what you were selling for.
Why am I arguing with such hard-headed people..

that's called going against your word you don't run a store, put a price on the sign and when you see someone is willing to pay more and just raise the price.....you just don't do that

mercer590
07-30-2015, 08:45 PM
Show me a screenshot of me pming you on trove right now.
Just because I reply to you doesn't mean you need to reply.

P.S. I wasn't even logged in for the past 10 minutes till now so I don't see how I'm pming you while I'm offline.

so now your lying for what? of course i don't have it the game went down for maintenece

Noxious
07-31-2015, 07:03 AM

I can't believe you're conflating these two events. Somebody coming up to you and offering you more isn't equivalent to you scouting about the forum threads a potential customer started in order to find out if he was possibly interested in buying it for more than your price, and then leveraging that knowledge to go back on your expected sale value. You want to speak of logic and you're the one making false equivalences with two things that don't remotely resemble one another.

Grievous
07-31-2015, 02:21 PM
I can't believe you're conflating these two events. Somebody coming up to you and offering you more isn't equivalent to you scouting about the forum threads a potential customer started in order to find out if he was possibly interested in buying it for more than your price, and then leveraging that knowledge to go back on your expected sale value. You want to speak of logic and you're the one making false equivalences with two things that don't remotely resemble one another.

*facepalm*
You're speaking flawed-logic yet don't know how hard-headed you sound, my whole teamspeak is laughing at your failure.
Either way, I've sold both for 55k and all I have is summer pinatas now ^.^

x_MLG_Pu55y_Sl4y4_x
08-02-2015, 11:44 AM
*facepalm*
You're speaking flawed-logic yet don't know how hard-headed you sound, my whole teamspeak is laughing at your failure.
Either way, I've sold both for 55k and all I have is summer pinatas now ^.^

I found this entire argument very stupid and funny, I don't understand how the other two don't understand that when you sell something you try to get the most out of it... honestly.

x_MLG_Pu55y_Sl4y4_x
08-02-2015, 11:47 AM
Oh I'm not trying to kick this argument up outta the dirt just putting my opinion out there

Grievous
08-02-2015, 06:21 PM
I found this entire argument very stupid and funny, I don't understand how the other two don't understand that when you sell something you try to get the most out of it... honestly.

That makes two of us.