PDA

View Full Version : What do you do for a living?

KellyC
11-26-2014, 11:39 AM
Do you work? Are you a student? Dropout? Kid?

I used to work in healthcare. I took care of seniors with mental and physical disabilities, mostly. After working in that field for a few years, I decided I wanted to try something completely different. I'm now back in college taking business. I tutor in English/ESL on the side. I'm one of those people who changes jobs every few years. Back in high school, I never knew what I wanted to be when I grow up. As a young adult, I've decided I want to try a little bit of everything!

What about you?

Alluziion
11-26-2014, 11:50 AM
Currently a university student and freelance UI Designer and Web Developer although I can see myself dropping out of university soon - not seeing the benefit other than the perks of student life xP
But much like yourself, I'm incredibly capricious and can never decide what I want to do... I guess I just want to do so much and explore so many paths to allow myself to settle for just one.

Dadaism
01-01-2015, 11:07 PM
I'm currently a Senior in college studying Communications. I don't know what I would like to do and since I'm an international student, getting a job seems to be a little difficult. I do want to get into the non-profit sector if possible. I enjoy volunteering and giving my time back :) But...non-profits don't tend to have much funds to sponsor an international student xD so...I'm debating on what to do next :)

TeeKayM
01-02-2015, 05:55 AM
In college, studying Programming in Game Development.

Cloudfall
01-03-2015, 12:41 AM
I'm a sophomore in college studying geology. It's been pretty gneiss so far. I think I want to do something with water or soil... granited, I still have a couple of years to decide.

Tarasque
01-04-2015, 01:21 PM
student informatics for healthcare

Ninjari
01-06-2015, 07:19 PM
I'm a NEET. I enjoy games, anime, pizza, not socializing and yeah, that's pretty much it.