PDA

View Full Version : 500 credits for 5 bag slots

Niteip
07-28-2015, 09:27 PM
I dont know about everyone else but that seems like a bit much for just 5 slots. maybe half a bag for 500 would be better. I hope something changes when it goes live.

DarkTitan
07-29-2015, 04:21 AM
It's crazy expensive, I'd rather spend my credits on the extra chest space.

Lolibait
07-29-2015, 05:15 AM
Agree, definitely too expensive.

Zymotic
07-29-2015, 05:16 AM
I purchased a $19.99 package with 10 pinatas. Bought extra inventory, a class, and some chaos chests. I really wish that I could have gotten more out of it - I really do. If only I could have gotten a costume out of it as well. I'll probably just try for one through the game, because I'd have to drop another $20 on this game to get perhaps one costume and not even have enough left over for additional inventory. :(

vari
07-29-2015, 06:12 AM
100 creds/slot is absolutely ridiculous. Why would you do that when you can get a chest expansion for what, 1200? With a full chest tab?

WolyMix
07-29-2015, 11:50 AM
Game is already abusing charging for something that should be free, but we have way to guard items '' Free '' but since charges 500 credits = $ 3.33 is too expensive ... are R$ 10 ...

I hope they put way to purchase with cubis, even if 5000 cubis ...

Automaton
07-29-2015, 10:55 PM
There is a tradeable coin version as well.

Stockard
07-30-2015, 10:37 AM
There is a tradeable coin version as well.

How does this change the fact that it's extremely expensive for what you're getting? -_-

No one is going to pay much for the coin in game because it does so little, so no one will buy the coin in the shop because they aren't able to sell it for nearly as much as it'll cost them irl money. The price on these definitely needs to go down or at least also be purchasable with cubits.

Kurozan
07-30-2015, 08:07 PM
why not 500 cubits ?? 500 credits very expansive... and just get 5 slot ... this is not worth..

ForDemGainz
07-31-2015, 03:56 AM
100 credits for 5 slot is acceptable but 500 seriously?

Hotsauce
07-31-2015, 09:33 AM
I think I remember them saying there will be a special on the inventory space when it is released. So probably best to snatch up all the space for credits/flux while that special is going on.

99GaBeX99
07-31-2015, 10:11 AM
Hotsauce
I think I remember them saying there will be a special on the inventory space when it is released. So probably best to snatch up all the space for credits/flux while that special is going on.
The special is an 50% off sale :/

Woofbottoms
07-31-2015, 11:19 AM
As with before just make a mule club for storage. It isn't worth the credits to get the inventory expansion when you can just get it for free with a mule club.

Idisdain
07-31-2015, 01:48 PM
Imma join in on this circle jerk as well, yeah way to expansive for the items. But then again it seems most stuff is over priced in this cash shop. :/

Isrexx
07-31-2015, 01:49 PM
I'd rather spend my money on the chest slots...

Ridiculousss
07-31-2015, 04:07 PM
really prices are all ready ridic for me living in canada i pay $130 on a 99$ package, now 500 credits per 5 slots?
just give us more tabs with chest space...

i cannot believe the prices, following from alpha i thought they would maybe change a bit damn, that is one purchase i wont make, 5 slots for 500? no thanks, or you best make them available for like 20,000 cubits.

Kyzr_
07-31-2015, 09:34 PM
If you need more room buy the chest slots, or for free make another club simply for storage, or even better, just make an alt+5 storage clubs.

There's simply no use buying these slots unless maybe you bought the half or whole bag. Also why did we need more inventory space in the first place?

Stockard
07-31-2015, 10:05 PM
If you need more room buy the chest slots, or for free make another club simply for storage, or even better, just make an alt+5 storage clubs.

There's simply no use buying these slots unless maybe you bought the half or whole bag. Also why did we need more inventory space in the first place?

Who doesn't need more inventory space? Seeing as how things only stack to 9999, things take up a lot of space. (which is why they should have just made the max stack size bigger, but of course they couldn't monetize that so why would they.) 120k flux = 12 inventory slots alone, not including all the crafting materials, things you're waiting to sell, upgrade stuff, etc etc. Some people don't want to make a bunch of mule clubs and switch between them a bunch of times just to try to find something they were selling or that they need. Some people also don't like stopping between long dungeon runs but right now are forced to do so to deconstruct/store **** because of the minimal space in the inventory.

That being sad, it is an extremely ridiculous price for something that should be completely free. Now if they made the max item stack 99k and THEN did this, I wouldn't mind but right now it's just money grabbing; as if there isn't enough of that in the shop already.