PDA

View Full Version : Flux My Life

sit
11-25-2014, 08:43 AM
Hello my name is Sit and am the leader of Flux My Life. For only being open a week we are making tremendous progress in growth due to my luck of acquiring a very active group ready to build this club to new heights. I'm also here to extend an invitation to join in on the action and go ahead n start recruiting harder. We have a castle for our trading purposes. A famous rainbow dropper for looks n entertainment and then the new soccer/football stadium just built for in-house n club v club games. We plan on implementing some tournaments and games for flux. These are only a small part of the benefits we plan to use to incorporate ourselves among the top tier clubs. We are of course very friendly n helpful as most of our members are very generous to pitch in for w/e resources you are looking for we only ask that you do the same favors in return every now n then. I'm extremely active n let this game consume my day n have players across all time zones, so not to worry about no one being on. I allow all to help in the build process and will ofc take in your ideas and give you places to build. We atm are a pretty close group who enjoy doing everything together whether its SAs or pick up games of soccer. We are very open to new players and will even find you a faster mount right off the bat typically on the first day. Any questions you may ask or want to join leave a comment below or pm me in game. Sorry if this post wasn't as appealing as i meant it to be my leadership skillz will only get better with time. Thank you for reading and even if you are not interested in joining plz feel free to come check out our world n try our dropper n perhaps join in a game.
Current Club Members: 40

Rezalvation
11-25-2014, 09:01 AM
hi Sit, i want to join your club , im an active player :) im a college student right now .. my playing hours is about 5pm GMT+8 i dont know what time it is in PST :p my IGN is Rezalvation , lets meet in game and have a chat :D contact me via email . rezaratumbuisang@yahoo.com thanks

DomCristo
11-25-2014, 09:16 AM
Hey my IGN is DomCristo and i wanna apply for your club im an active player i play every day.
Im from Europe GMT UTC+0:00 TimeZone.
Cantact me via Game or my email silvac9700@gmail.com

Colgate
11-25-2014, 09:32 AM
http://im.ezgif.com/tmp/25ba860abb.gifget on my level m8