PDA

View Full Version : =.= The Synergi Trading Post =.=

petethepug
07-27-2015, 04:23 PM
=.= The Synergi =.=

The Synergi is a Trove Trading Post. The trading post is very new, in addition we plan on brining more then just common to find items. Rather we try to find items we find interesting. The Synergi is a place where members of the Trove Community are able to sell, and buy their items using the currency of Flux in order to buy our items.

The name originally comes from Team Serenergy a Club on Trove. If you are interested in seeing the Club please make sure to apply down below.

=.= For Sale =.=

This is where players are able to buy items we have found for the Flux Currency, we may use other currency's but for now we are only interested in collecting Flux the main reason being is to buy other items, then sell it later on to gain more currency, and to support players whom need it the most.

=.= Special Deals (Limited In Stock) =.=

5 Shadow Keys
(1 Per 300 Flux)

================================================== =====

=.= Mounts =.=

Fae Panda & Red Panda

1 Panda For 2k Flux
(More coming in stock soon)

=.= Ally's/Pets =.=

None

=.= Gear =.=

None

=.= Credit Bought Items =.=

None

=.= Materials Items ETC =.=

Radiant Shards

2 Flux per 1 Radiant Shard
(320 In Stock more to come soon)

=.= Announcements =.=
Keep in mind because we have no items does not mean we are not selling anything, rather we are looking for items, and figuring out a good price range to sell them at. A good way to tell if we have items yet is to make sure, and check this thread every day, or week to see new special deals, and items. Remember that we want to help new players, and want to make sure they help us as well supporting us as a company with Flux. All newly stocked, and newly made items will be sold, and we will be sure to update this thread constantly to try, and get players to buy our items :).

petethepug
07-27-2015, 05:57 PM
Bump. We have added some new items,

If anyone has some recommendations please tell me soon as possible :).

aiqbal
07-27-2015, 06:01 PM
Do you need any clouds, I am selling alot of them and will give you a discount so you can earn some profit.

petethepug
07-27-2015, 06:08 PM
Do you need any clouds, I am selling alot of them and will give you a discount so you can earn some profit.

At the moment I do not because they are at a low value of a price but thank you for the offer. I really do appreciate it :).

petethepug
07-28-2015, 06:52 AM
Bump.

The special offer is still available but may no longer last soon.
The Eye's of Cthlu will be available soon, as well as Red Pandas soon this week.

CynGr
07-28-2015, 06:58 AM
good luck pug,hope this thread stays strong :)))

xJigo
07-29-2015, 02:35 AM
I'd like to buy both pandas pls IGN xJigo

Greenday741
07-29-2015, 06:13 AM
I'm guessing that the announcement means that you are looking to buy items? If so, I has Radiant Steed, The Orange Box and Winter Pinata Mount(s) PM if interested :P.