PDA

View Full Version : The 4 Horsemen of Apocalypse!

JoyousCrusader
07-22-2015, 05:16 PM
My idea is to actually implement one of the 4 horsemen of apocalypse or there could be a chance of one of them spawning they all wear cloaks but of different colors along with the horses looks changing along with the different horsemen each of their abilities relate to what they do for example death spawns undead/skeleton minions to help him in battle and he could also throw poison bombs that have large splash damage. The arenas should be a sort of deteriorated castle broken down and once you enter the large gate shuts and you have to walk along a bridge in order to summon one of the horsemen it's supposed to be a large circle in the middle of the castle surrounded by lava (Enough room to actually fight and possibly be knocked around without falling) spikes and other normal traps should be in the room. What I would also love to see is a special mount drop also from defeating any of them and it should also relate to the horsemen. (They all should be able to have some sort of storm like meteors or something on those lines that rains down upon their enemies)

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE MY IDEA :D

EDIT: I have been seeing ideas for a multi-staged boss, I've already thought about it and I think it would be a great idea so the horsemen have 3 health bars and when each of them are taken out it changes his appearance. (1): His Hood is thrown off and you can see his dark figure (Colors are different for each horsemen). (2): He loses his cloak and you can see his battle-torn armor which also depends on the horsemen. (3): You wish you didn't get this far since at this point you kill his horse and the horseman's eyes glow bright red in anger his speed is faster he does more damage and he can use his skills like *STORM* faster which allows a barrage of meteors or skulls etc. Depending on the horsemen again. I would love to see these guys in the game!

https://xanderated.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/fourhorsemenhorsemen.png

JoyousCrusader
07-22-2015, 05:29 PM
Im working on what other skills and abilities the Horsemen should have

JoyousCrusader
07-22-2015, 05:51 PM
I feel that if this boss is going to be possibly the hardest it should have a regen ability to the point where they will take your health with their *Feeding* ability where he will grapple you in mid-air and consume 200 health every 2 seconds you have to repeatedly hit the boss in order to free yourself while it is doing his feeding ability he is protected by a bubble like shield its color turns red as it starts to break so your teammates can also help free you faster.

JoyousCrusader
07-22-2015, 06:50 PM
I have another idea, when you kill one of them there is a rare chance you get a new tome called the "Tome of Voxelations" (Spin-off to Book of Revelations :3) I'm not sure what it will give you yet.