PDA

View Full Version : Shadow Titan: Chronos

HayateButler
07-22-2015, 02:47 PM
Speaking of Titans, the first thing that came to my mind was Greek Mythology, so I decided to model this shadow titan after the leader of Greek Titans, Cronus.

Chronos: The Timekeeper

Appearance:
Since the beginning of Trovian times, Chronos has roamed the lands in search of power. Should you spot a hooded man wearing a suit, it would be wise to step aside as he does not attack unprovoked.

Weapon Design:

Chronostaff: Chronos wields the mighty Chronostaff which enables him to control time at his will.

I personally like the design of this scepter done in Ratchet and Clank (http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/playstationallstarsbattleroyale/images/4/4a/Clankacit.png/revision/latest?cb=20121201135824), so I would like the Chronostaff to have elements of it incorporated, such as the spinning gears on the scepter, or glowing orb effect.

Abilities:
Having been the timekeeper for all eternity, Chronos has a few tricks up his sleeves.

Passives

Time Distortion: Chronos is able to manipulate time to slow all Trovians

This is a passive aura that is always active. It will disable players from performing more than 1 jump and instantly dismount you (similar to the Gravity Well aura from bosses but with a larger radius).

Actives

Ends of Time: Chronos pulls his victims towards him to stop their time

This ability creates a vortex that pulls all players towards him. At the end of the pull, Chronos will perform an AoE Time Lock which will last longer the closer the player is to him. (This ability is a stronger version of Vortex, and mixes in the Boomeranger's stun ability)

Time Jump: Chronos jumps himself and Trovians around him to another time, bringing in reinforcement and new challenges along

This ability generates a mini-dungeon or mini biome around Chronos, and spawns monsters correlating to the biome. All players will be teleported to the entrance when Chronos does this, and Chronos will only cast this ability twice or three times total depending on his difficulty.

This is the end of my Shadow Titan Idea post. Feel free to comment or offer some suggestions on what I can improve upon! :cool:

HayateButler
07-23-2015, 08:08 AM
bump, I would like some opinions on this suggestions. Thanks

HayateButler
07-23-2015, 06:40 PM
bump, anyone got any suggestions

JoyousCrusader
07-24-2015, 12:45 AM
Great idea HayateButler lots of thought was put into this boss and I'd love to see this put in action but one question, what type of loot would he drop that relates to him (Like a rare weapon or mount)

JoyousCrusader
07-24-2015, 12:46 AM
Do you also mind checking my idea out I'd love some feedback as well? :D
http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?34242-The-4-Horsemen-of-Apocalypse!