PDA

View Full Version : The Sport club. (Named Sofetios Corperation) LF people to be players in teams!

Sofetios
11-20-2014, 03:31 PM
Hello and welcome!

I am looking for players of any level to join my sport club and even make teams for the game I made in it, Knight Ball. The actual name of the club is Sofetios Corperation due to the fact that I cannot change it.

In Knight Ball you will play on a team with other knights going against another team of knights. Any level can play, because you only use left click to hit the ball. The goal of the game is simple. Hit the ball between the other team's bars to score a goal! after one team scores a goal, they must hit the ball on or past the middle line of the field before the team that scored can initiate in hitting the ball for another goal.

There are a few rules. Firstly No other attacks/keys are allowed other then left click, movement keys, and shift. also no jump rings. I want it to be a fair game. I might introduce right click later on. Also no mounts. basically if a level 1 knight with nothing but a sword couldn't do it, then don't do it (and don't use right click either.) (Rules are subject to change) That is it for the rules, now to how it is played.

Now, you may be thinking, why would I want to play this game? Well the first reason would be for fun. Other reasons would be because I will give prizes every once and a while in tournaments and even regular matches. No entry fees required. The only thing you need to do to win prizes is follow the rules and win!.

To make a team, just get yourself and three other friends together and post on this thread with your usernames and what your team is called. I'll put them down below. A team can be bigger than 4 people, buy only 4 can play at a time.

You do not have to be in this club to be a team, though it is recommended!

To join just send me a PM on forums or in game!

Current teams:

None at the moment. Be the first one!

Tournaments planned:

None until more teams are made

sit
11-25-2014, 08:29 AM
Hello my IGN is sit and tho i'm not here to be apart of your club i thought i would send an invitation to exchange world portals and perhaps work together on forming some games. I am the leader of my own club and we recently created a soccer/football field to play in-house or club v club. Am also interested in hosting tournaments n games for flux. So was thinking that perhaps we could be friends and help each other out. Tho we may not be as sports oriented as you may be we do have our own field to share and Can have some friendly club vs club matches as well. Thank you for your time and hope to see a PM from you soon.