PDA

View Full Version : Shaodw Titan: The Vale's Banshee

Hexer
07-21-2015, 10:48 AM
Basically this one is was a woman who stumbled into the cursed vale, she was attacked by a witch who envied her and was turned into a banshee........she appears before people with a deafening screech ans she tears them to shred with sign of mercy.......those who see her...never live to tell the tale...that is...until now
Tiny lore aside onto abilities

AB1). Dark sweep: she uses one of her giant hands and does a sweeping motion below her and in front of her hitting anyone who is standing in front of her

AB2). Lunar summon: She summon up to 10 minions (could be any mob you guys decide to uses...maybe the shadow spiders or the mini shadow knights) to attack for her

AB3). Banshee's Scream: She does a screaming motion (sound effect NOT required) and all abilities are put onto coll down and deals half of all the players current health

now because im a doodle bug and i couldn't resist the urge i mad ea quick sketch of what i would like the design to be (now i have no idea how easily this could be done but if pulled off right i think it could be really cool)

Imgur link (because the forums file uploader is awful): http://imgur.com/2QKC8UK
(also yes i am aware that the pic is crooked....i didn't have the paper straight)

Qyza
07-21-2015, 11:12 AM
First of all, thanks for posting your idea. I like it, definitly. here are mt thoughts: Im thinking of a mix with the current reapers in cursed vale and your newly made Banshee? it would be a bigger version of a reaper (obviously differently animated -> chilling aura around her adding to her kit -> players are slowed in movement speed coming close to her), Female (great for her screams) and for dark sweep it could be a chilling scythe animation (adding to her chilling aura)

Good work! i like your idea!

Hexer
07-22-2015, 08:03 AM
Shameless bump to get it out there a bit better