PDA

View Full Version : The Terrible Turret Titan!

Arnoxuz
07-21-2015, 10:06 AM
The Terrible Turret Titan!!!

the first titan is based on spikes. it's only logical to make the second one based on turrets!

It would a giant creature on tank-like wheels with a body and head that resemble the dream bro, but with flamethrower turrets for hands and a giant lobber turret attached to the back.

here is a VERY POORLY DRAWN visualisation. (yes, I cannot draw with a mouse, I'm sorry :c) http://i.imgur.com/uwbwxbd.jpg

LORE:

This titan is the guardian of dungeons and most of all, deadly traps. Once an important ruler in the fiery depths of the underworld, he has now come to rain terror upon our trovian heroes, to avenge his fellow monsters and minions in the Dragonfire Peaks. He brought some handy dandy gadgets: massive versions of your favourite dungeon traps!! this titan likes to play with FIRE!

SKILLS:

1) Flamethrower: this is the titan's basic attack. He goes towards a group of players and uses his hand to incinerate the trovian heroes in front of him. Stay behind the titan to dodge the attack! If you are hit, you are also set on fire for a short period of time.

2) Burning charge The titan is overheated and bursts into flames!!! To put the fire out, he charges forward at great speed. He charges in a straight line for 3 to 5 times and races across the battlefield. If you are hit, you get knocked back quite a bit and recieve considerable damage!! (Maybe when the titan is done charging, he needs a moment to rest?)

3) Sentry of the shadows The titan goes into sentry mode! In this mode, he recieves less damage but is completely stationary. He exposes the lobbing turret on his back by bending over forward and lobs deadly shadowballs! A sign on the ground shows where the lobbed shadowballs are going to land, so act quick and focus on dodging!

LOOT: This titan can give you a healthy dose of primordial flame and robotic salvage (because once defeated, he won't be needing his robotic flamethrower parts anymore), along with some cool rare loot that the devs will probably come up with ;)

I hope y'all like my idea, if you do, be sure to leave a comment with your thoughts!!

Qyza
07-21-2015, 10:20 AM
Great drawing, its actually not that bad! the skills are not too flashy and hard to implement (good for this game). Kinda reminds me a bit of rumble of LoL :)

You have my vote on the Cyborg Tank!

Arnoxuz
07-21-2015, 10:22 AM
Great drawing, its actually not that bad! You have my vote on the Cyborg Tank!

eyyy thanks Belgian bro!! :D

Qyza
07-21-2015, 10:34 AM
eyyy thanks Belgian bro!! :D

Ayy lmao! i didn't notice!

Cyborg tank pls.

Mockrin
07-21-2015, 10:41 AM
This should definetely be a thing.

Ironwolf
07-23-2015, 05:05 AM
Looks amazing! fine work old chap! I take my hat off to you :)

Dapunisher6666
07-23-2015, 10:26 AM
Nicely done! I hope it gets in the game! :D

The H2O Bro
07-23-2015, 10:30 AM
Man, I like the creativity, and also it doesn't sound so overpowered. I applaud you on this work, I truly believe this should at least have SOME mentioning in the game, again, nice work from you!

Arnoxuz
07-23-2015, 01:52 PM
Man, I like the creativity, and also it doesn't sound so overpowered. I applaud you on this work, I truly believe this should at least have SOME mentioning in the game, again, nice work from you!

thx a lot, i appreciate it! nice to see some positive comments :D