PDA

View Full Version : [Shadow Titan] Evo RT

Siimon
07-21-2015, 09:51 AM
Take some time and think about the kind of Shadow Titan you'd like to see knocking your block off. What should it look like? What is it's name? What three abilities should it use?

----------------------------
Name:
Evo RT

Description:
He would start off as an egg & change appearance while the fight rages on.

1st form: Egg
2nd form: Block
3rd form: Building (Floating Castle)
4th form(final): Shadow Trovian (Our shadow version)

Details: General concept of this titan is to fight an enemy that evolve as we get it to lower health. I wanted to make Trove "evolution tree" with his forms & I hope you guys/gals like the concept! >.<

Abilities:

1st form (Egg)
1- Harden
Grant a temporary dmg reduction buff.

2- Peek-a-boo
Simply opens the egg to show red menacing eyes (does nothing).

3- Evolve
Becomes invulnerable & starts channeling to change into his next form. Once the channeling is done, it knockbacks players around him (does light dmg) while transforming to his new form.

2nd form (Block)
1- Block Wall
Create a wall of blocks to protect himself from harms. He could create more then one at a time or they would stay long enough for many to spawn before starting disappearing.

2- Block Mortar
He turns into a mortar & starts launching bombs at Trovians.

3- Evolve
Becomes invulnerable & starts channeling to change into his next form. Once the channeling is done, it knockbacks players around him (does medium dmg) while transforming to his new form.

3rd form (Building)
1- Sky Assault
Summons flying* mobs (if possible... no clue if the devs wants to implement flying mobs) & shoot missiles/cannons at the ground from a safe distance in the air (maybe 10-20 jumps would be needed to get to it's "safe" zone).

2- Chaos Laser
Channel for a long amount of time to unleash an attack that targets ALL players & reduce there hp to 1 if its fires. This skill would generate platforms that would let you get to the boss to dmg it.

Platforms could be on the walls of the room &/or move around.

3- Evolve
Becomes invulnerable & starts channeling to change into his next form. Once the channeling is done, it knockbacks players around him (does high dmg) while transforming to his new form.

4th form (Shadow Trovian)
1- Change Class
He would become a shadow copy of a class. He wouldn't use ultimates but let me know if making him use ultimates is a good idea & why? Thanks!

2- Skill 1
Dark version of our current skills.

3- Skill 2
Dark version of our current skills.

P.S. Let me know if you can guess how i got the name for it~

Siimon
07-21-2015, 12:54 PM
Any feedbacks on skills & the general concept will be appreciated.

Also, did no one figured out the little trick i did with the name? >.<

StevenT
07-21-2015, 06:42 PM
Evo rt is trove backwards

Siimon
07-21-2015, 06:42 PM
Evo rt is trove backwards

Congrats! You win a warpseed. :D

Siimon
07-22-2015, 01:29 PM
I'm thinking of maybe changing his first & last form... Anyone got ideas?