PDA

View Full Version : A Snake-like Shadow Titan

Gubbi
07-21-2015, 04:19 AM
My idea is a giant Snake Titan, that attacks with poison. When it appears you can hear something.

Appearance: It would look like a giant cobra or anaconda (or maybe there could be multiple types of
the titan). Its colour should be dark, but the teeth(four fangs) could glow white.

Attacks: The snake should attack in different styles:
1. It quickly spits out lots of venom, that will
poison the enemy
2. It lays 4 - 7 eggs that contain small variants
of the snake
3. It charges at the player and rams him with
its head and knocking him away
4. It chases the player and bites him with the
poisonous fangs

Arena:The arena should be tunnels at the start, and the heroes have to travel to the main combat area. While getting to the area, rumbling blocks close to a player would signal that the snake is about to charge through the tunnel, perpendicular to the tunnel's path. The players would have to watch and make sure they are not hit, as the snake would take them through the earth to the arena while it searches for more prey. Arriving early could be advantageous, as smaller snakes would already be there. So, in a way the snake is feeding her young. (thanks to magna85)

Name suggestions:
- Wriggler of the Shadowland (me)
- Terror of the Dark Tunnels (magna85 ((I changed it a bit)))
- The Forgotten Serpent (magna85)

Maybe someone even has fresh ideas, that I could add to this. ;)

magna85
07-21-2015, 04:26 AM
I'm a big snake fanatic, so I wouldn't mind seeing this in the world of Trove. The arena should be tunnels at the start, and the heroes have to travel to the main combat area. While getting to the area, rumbling blocks close to a player would signal that the snake is about to charge through the tunnel, perpendicular to the tunnel's path. The players would have to watch and make sure they are not hit, as the snake would take them through the earth to the arena while it searches for more prey. Arriving early could be advantageous, as smaller snakes would already be there and the early players could kill them before the rest of the team arrives. So, in a way the snake is trying to feed her young, but depending on power, the players could easily wipe out the smaller snakes.

Right, sorry, got a little into making the boss there. If I had to name it, I would call it something like...Terror of the Tunnels, or maybe The Forgotten Serpent. Then again, that doesn't put much into its relationship with the Shadow. Just my two cents.

Gubbi
07-21-2015, 04:28 AM
Thanks! Your ideas are pretty great :)