PDA

View Full Version : [Shadow Titan] The Big Rainbow Panda

raze500
07-20-2015, 09:13 PM
In Trove A Misterious Rainbow Panda JOINED IN OUR WORL!!!

Name: The Big Rainbow Panda

Desing; The Big Rainbow Panda , have a principal color, and is ALL.! [ Rainbow ] and form of a panda [obyuzly] and the size ... well you see the trees of trove .? well a big same of a tree [ a big one :) ]

Abilities:

Baby R-Pandas: Spawn 5 - 2 Little rainbow pandas has can heal The big rainbow panda to make a callenge on ist boss. and the little pandas do basic attacks but SAME DAMEGE [ Over 9000 okno , depents of the creators of trove :3 ]

The calling Of the Dead: The panda when are in a low HP/heal [ sorry for me bad english. ] The panda screams and power up the demage , attack velocity and velocity .

Rashos Lazers. Ist a especial abiliti that the panda can trow razoorrz in iz eyes!!! [ SO SPOOKY!!! ] [ The laser must be golden ]

Downgrade Of Cats. A CAT IS FALLING IN TROVELAND!!! . a cats is going to trove and EXPLODE! yeah.!!!! or no... well anyways, u CANT TOUCH THAT CATS!!! OR YOU WILL DIE.

Fabulous loot.

Normal loot: Eye of cutulu , shadow shards , shadow cache

Unsual loot: Shadow Keys, Rare Drop, Shadow keys [ any nvl ]

Unsual loot: OP Hat , OP Weapon [ only 3 or 6 can get ist loot , Wings , A Mount.

I hope i can be the choosen to the Shadow titan boss guys and girls :3 [ im a girl lel]

SOOO I HOPE YOU CAN VOTE IST IDEA.1!!!111

GQuake
07-20-2015, 09:18 PM
Any picture? Plus, this needs to be shadowier, or something like that (ignore the non-words I use) to be called a "Shadow titan" a rainbow panda, in all, would not be anything close to as menacing as a "shadow titan", I guess maybe this could be a boss in candoria or something? Maybe a candy tower and this would be at the top, but if this were a shadow titan, It wouldnt deserve to be called a shadow titan, not saying its bad at all or anything like that, just, you put this in the wrong category.

raze500
07-20-2015, 09:45 PM
Any picture? Plus, this needs to be shadowier, or something like that (ignore the non-words I use) to be called a "Shadow titan" a rainbow panda, in all, would not be anything close to as menacing as a "shadow titan", I guess maybe this could be a boss in candoria or something? Maybe a candy tower and this would be at the top, but if this were a shadow titan, It wouldnt deserve to be called a shadow titan, not saying its bad at all or anything like that, just, you put this in the wrong category.

Im try to making it but is hard ... you know...