PDA

View Full Version : The Destroyer of Avarem AKA Ladybug Prime

Stedms
07-20-2015, 05:30 PM
http://i.imgur.com/9Nf1vfP.png

Entrapped by the shadows a lady bug sits a relic from an age long gone. An age where lady bugs rule'd, there was but one lady who was the true bug, that would refuse to ever be squished even when the shadows merged ever closer in the world. One by one the fell, one by one it's kind disappeared, until it just wouldn't take it any more. It made an alliance with those who would use the shadows to fight back, to become an echo of hope. In an instant the power allowed for it to fight back but in another instance it found itself loosing to the shadows.

The visuals are explained by my concept, a lady bug fused with cybernetics tainted by shadows.

While I like the name The Destroyer of Avarem I think that might not quite make it through so I'm thinking something like 'Ladybug Prime'.

Ability wise I see this using three main functions.

Rocket spin: Flies towards Trovians spinning dealing high damage.

Lady bug missiles: Launches missiles that explode when they land and summon a lady bug to help in the fight. The rate of fire/amount they would fire would increase during the fight until nearing the end a swarm would be on you as quick as you can spell Avarem. I could see red X's being used here if there are a lot of missiles.

Rainbow laser: Shoots a laser that deals very high damage. I see this as a sweeping attack that forces you to dodge it using your roll/jump.

Anywho, this is my idea for a boss :D

Let me know what you guys think!

Thanks,

Stedms

JACT
07-20-2015, 08:41 PM
HEy Stedms u should submit this for a new boss

Stedms
07-20-2015, 10:58 PM
HEy Stedms u should submit this for a new boss

Tis why I submitted it <3

TeeKayM
07-21-2015, 12:33 AM
Good ol' Stedms.

Stedms
07-21-2015, 12:55 AM
Good ol' Stedms.

You knows it.

If I'm not posting about lady bugs who will ;D

Bisou
07-21-2015, 01:05 AM
This boss is really nice! But I hope to see a shadow version :3

DarkHeat
07-21-2015, 03:08 AM
I support this idea.

+1

[ best boss ever ]

Telepath
07-21-2015, 07:52 AM
This idea is almost as good as the idea to create Trove itself. +100,000,000

Stedms
07-21-2015, 08:12 AM
This boss is really nice! But I hope to see a shadow version :3

Thanks c:

I think they'd be able to add some more interesting shadow tid bits and such c:

I support this idea.

+1

[ best boss ever ]

Thanks for the support c:

This idea is almost as good as the idea to create Trove itself. +100,000,000

Aw shucks, thanks c:

FriedSushi
07-21-2015, 08:30 AM
YES STED YES! This is a great idea, and I love the art you have along with it! When I was reading the title, I assumed in the back of my mind that it was going to be a giant robot ladybug, but I think your drawing is much better. I love this, to be honest.

Stedms
07-21-2015, 09:30 AM
YES STED YES! This is a great idea, and I love the art you have along with it! When I was reading the title, I assumed in the back of my mind that it was going to be a giant robot ladybug, but I think your drawing is much better. I love this, to be honest.

Thanks C:

Glad it met expectations :D

GLURGLE
07-22-2015, 01:54 PM
Love this idea Stedms!! You always make the coolest stuff!!!

Halindrix
07-22-2015, 02:17 PM
Am i the only one here that thinks this is ridiculous and just not... scary? It's spewing rainbows. Come on, what happened to making a huge scary boss that you will not laugh at, but feel good about defeating?

Stedms
07-22-2015, 02:32 PM
Love this idea Stedms!! You always make the coolest stuff!!!

Thanks c:

Am i the only one here that thinks this is ridiculous and just not... scary? It's spewing rainbows. Come on, what happened to making a huge scary boss that you will not laugh at, but feel good about defeating?

While I do agree we need some big scary bosses more silly concepts do have their place in trove. After all, we are riding into battle on giant caterpillars c:

I have a feeling we're going to be getting a few of these bosses as the months progress so I can see some room for some more interested concepts in there even if not all of them are wicked cool balefire demons and the like.

My idea with this one was to strike a balance, having a combination of something that's in game that might be consider'd 'cute' that was taken corrupted by the shadows. At least for me I like the idea of a boss like that but seeing as this is my post that opinion is very biased xD

Feelthechill
07-22-2015, 02:33 PM
You made Avarem poop his pants. +1 good job. :3

Stedms
07-22-2015, 09:45 PM
You made Avarem poop his pants. +1 good job. :3

I apologize ahead of time for making Avarem cry :c