PDA

View Full Version : Shadow Mech

Moose__
07-20-2015, 04:14 PM
A giant mechsuit with one of the guys thats in the bottom of the one that already exists. "Martok the shadow Golem" and his pilot "Olaf the Shadow Pilot" (OTSP)

Something like this
http://cdn.dogomedia.com/system/ckeditor_assets/pictures/501a95471860e03347000837/content_Kuratas-KR01-Robot-by-Suidobashi-Heavy-Industries.jpg

Would be super cool. Also huge if possible, like the iron reaver from wow (http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2015/june/ironReaver.jpg).

Id totally fight like a 20 trovian tall boss.

Mechanics:

The Shadow mechs weakness is its pilot, olaf. Find the generator and destroy it to disable the forcefield around the pilot. Once youve done this olaf will jump out and use his mechanical skills to defend his creation!

Phase one: Get to ze generatorrr!!111!
The Shadow Mech is at full strength! He will use all of his might to stop you from disabling the generator!
Attack the generator while some trovians keep his attention and prevent him from repairing it!

RAPID FIRE:

The mech launches a barrage of attacks at a randomly selected target. If this target dies, he will use the ability again and the generator will restore 15% Durability. Cooldown: 10 seconds

REPAIR!:

If unattacked for 3 seconds, the mech will use its repair beam to restore 20% Durability to the generator. Cooldown: 3 seconds.

VOLATILE FIRE-BOMB!:

Launches a time bomb at the ground that will explode, damaging all players unless it is destroyed. Takes 20 hits. Cooldown: 10 seconds

Static discharge!:

When the generator is destroyed, the forcefield protecting the Mech is discharged as static electricity. Deals damage to all trovians and explodes all firebombs currently on the ground for double damage.

Phase two: GET AWAY FROM ZE MECH!
Olaf leaps from his seat atop the mech, leaving it motionless. He will now use his own unique set of tools.

Heavy wrench:
Olaf throws his wrench at a target, stunning it for 3.5 seconds. Cooldown: 8 seconds

Power pistol:
Olaf uses his powerful pistol to attack enemies! The pistol is so strong it knocks targets back. He will never shoot the same person twice in a row.

Spiked armor:

Similar to thorns, Olaf will occasionally reflect damage back at attackers.

Jetpack:

Olaf uses his jetpack when he reaches 25% HP and flys up high into the sky, becoming unattackable by melee.

Phase 3: I CAN SEE MY HOUSE FROM HERE!
Olaf has used his jetpack and his now high above the trovians! Use the cannons located around the encounter area to hit the pilot. There is 2 cannons and each one will deal 5% hp damage to the pilot. They can only be used every 15 seconds, making this phase last 40 seconds~

Exhaust fumes:

Any trovians located directly under the pilot will take damage from the poisonous fumes of the jetpack.

Power pistol:

The same as power pistol from the last phase.

Remote mech control:

Olaf activates the mech using the remote control chip in his brain. The mech will attack targets on the ground and use his firebombs.

Slam:

The pilot slams into the ground, stunning all enemies for 5 seconds.

Phase 4: ZE GRAND FINALE!
While the group is stunned from slam, the pilot re-enables the generator and gets back into the mech. This phase is a repeat of phase one, except you will kill the mech at the end, causing it to explode and destroy the pilot!

Fin.

Yes, the pilot has a german accent.

Obviously none of this is final and would have to be tweaked majorly to fit the game. Ill be constantly revising/adding this over the next few days. Please leave any feedback you have, as it is very appreciated

Ivan2hip130
07-20-2015, 04:20 PM
Wow! great idea! The picture reminds me of the skells of Xenoblade Chronicles X :)

When it "dies", the reward should be some sort of "insert shadow mec name" blasted peices, and when you've collected enough peices, you'll be able to make a similar version as a mount

Hope this gets selected!

ZakT
07-20-2015, 04:23 PM
liking the initial idea, have any ideas for his abilities during each of the phases?

Moose__
07-20-2015, 04:25 PM
liking the initial idea, have any ideas for his abilities during each of the phases?

Brainstorming that right now, gonna edit the Original post as ideas come to me

ZakT
07-20-2015, 04:27 PM
Nice looking forward to it :) Posted my own :0 Take a gander.
http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?32318-Terrifying-Tyrannical-Titan-Pinata-Strikes-Back!

Moose__
07-20-2015, 04:56 PM
Completely revamped the post wil abilities for all 4 phases

Moose__
07-20-2015, 05:25 PM
Wow! great idea! The picture reminds me of the skells of Xenoblade Chronicles X :)

When it "dies", the reward should be some sort of "insert shadow mec name" blasted peices, and when you've collected enough peices, you'll be able to make a similar version as a mount

Hope this gets selected!

Just noticed your reply now! I love the idea of a mount based on him. I would totally ride around in a mech.

Moose__
07-20-2015, 06:22 PM
Gave him a name - "Martok the shadow golem"

still need a name for the pilot

Ivan2hip130
07-20-2015, 06:59 PM
U should name the pilot... Ombre The Shadow Pilot (O.T.S.P)

Moose__
07-20-2015, 07:00 PM
U should name the pilot... Ombre The Shadow Pilot (O.T.S.P)

I like the idea, but im gonna go with Olaf the shadow pilot, cuz of his german accent

Ivan2hip130
07-20-2015, 07:02 PM
Also, Ombre in french is shadow. And, O.T.S.P should also stand for, Overpowered, Titanium, Shadow, Processor!

Ivan2hip130
07-20-2015, 07:12 PM
Cool... Just make sure no one gets mistaken Olaf from the snowman Olaf ;)

Moose__
07-20-2015, 07:13 PM
Cool... Just make sure no one gets mistaken Olaf from the snowman Olaf ;)

Do you wanna build a GIANT DEADLY MECH?
it doesnt have to be a GIANT DEADLY MECH

Ivan2hip130
07-20-2015, 07:17 PM
Do you wanna build a GIANT DEADLY MECH?
it doesnt have to be a GIANT DEADLY MECH

Hi I'm Olaf and I LIKE CHOCKING PEOPLE I-I mean... w-warm hugs ;)

Moose__
07-20-2015, 08:27 PM
Looking for someone to draw or build this! Will pay 10k flux :D.
Doesnt have to look like the one in the picture, just make it how you think it would look.

Ivan2hip130
07-21-2015, 03:30 AM
Looking for someone to draw or build this! Will pay 10k flux :D.
Doesnt have to look like the one in the picture, just make it how you think it would look.

You can refer to the skells of Xenoblade Chronicles X as I said earlier.

Alphaneos
07-23-2015, 08:10 PM
I like the idea!
but doesnt it have to many ability's?
i thaught it was supose to have 3 ability's and if i see it correct it has 4 ability's each form

Take some time and think about the kind of Shadow Titan you'd like to see knocking your block off. What should it look like? What is it's name? What three abilities should it use?