PDA

View Full Version : Minecraft 2? Or better game?

Nex
11-10-2014, 05:52 AM
Hi, look on my video :) If you want, look on my reflinks too :) What do you think about this game? It's better or worse copy of minecraft ?:)

http://youtu.be/8JeQg61e3ig

Devidra
11-10-2014, 06:24 AM
Dont watch it, unless you understand... Polish, Russian or something like that lol Good that I use AdBlock and wont waste time / money on that

Nex
11-10-2014, 07:05 AM
Yes, that's Polish. But why u think is that waste time or MONEY (WTF)???

Olinz
11-10-2014, 07:44 AM
Hi, look on my video :) If you want, look on my reflinks too :) What do you think about this game? It's better or worse copy of minecraft ?:)
You should mention that your video is not in English.

Cammy
11-10-2014, 08:14 AM
Not in anyway is this like minecraft.

Mushixu
11-10-2014, 02:34 PM
It's better. :)

Droffir
11-15-2014, 10:32 PM
I've played Minecraft for YEARS and this is better in nearly every way... It's nothing like Minecraft at all.

Hashboi
11-15-2014, 11:12 PM
I've played Minecraft for YEARS and this is better in nearly every way... It's nothing like Minecraft at all.

If it's nothing like minecraft how could it be better? Apples and oranges!

Skepter
11-16-2014, 07:59 AM
Pfft. By both being a Minecraft player for many years now, as well as being a developer for Minecraft, I can definitely say that Trove compared to Minecraft is like comparing a 5cm sandcastle that is 2 inches from the sea and the Empire State Building (Trove being the Empire State Building).

Minecraft is literally nothing compared to Trove - with Trove being so much more fun! At least Trove has some sort of objective (levelling up, getting new classes, exploring dungeons, making clubs, entering shadow arenas), whilst Minecraft has no plan of direction.

Better graphics, much better gameplay and so much more than Minecraft is already. And at least we have people who actually listen to the community instead of Minecraft who just steal ideas from people, claim it as their own and then mess everything up for everyone.

PatataAtomica
11-16-2014, 10:48 AM
WTF? Why you compare trove with minecraft? Because voxel style? xDD

You cant compare this games (at least if you know Trove)

Hashboi
11-16-2014, 01:16 PM
Pfft. By both being a Minecraft player for many years now, as well as being a developer for Minecraft, I can definitely say that Trove compared to Minecraft is like comparing a 5cm sandcastle that is 2 inches from the sea and the Empire State Building (Trove being the Empire State Building).

Minecraft is literally nothing compared to Trove - with Trove being so much more fun! At least Trove has some sort of objective (levelling up, getting new classes, exploring dungeons, making clubs, entering shadow arenas), whilst Minecraft has no plan of direction.

Better graphics, much better gameplay and so much more than Minecraft is already. And at least we have people who actually listen to the community instead of Minecraft who just steal ideas from people, claim it as their own and then mess everything up for everyone.

I don't think it's very fair to compare the two games... They have 2 different ideas for what their gameplay should be.

Astrum
11-16-2014, 01:45 PM
The games are both completely different with the only similarities between the two is the Voxel style graphics the other being a sandbox building thing.. other than that i see them having nothing in common.

I love minecraft for its mod-ability and there being a plethora of both graphical enhancement mods and game-play mods that change it completely from what the base game was about.

As for Trove, i love Trove don't get me wrong but at the moment there isn't a whole lot to it other than the dungeon-delving / building

Trove is for when i feel like playing an RPG / Building with a visually pleasing graphic.

Minecraft for when i feel like playing a more Survival building game.

it just wouldn't be fair to say one is better then the other when they both are completely different games.

meij
11-16-2014, 08:25 PM
One thing Minecraft's build-mode is superior (and probably will stay that way) is that you can customize your texture packs to make your creations to look however you want.

Bhakta
11-16-2014, 08:51 PM
i think where minecraft excels is the open ended game mechanics. take the piston/sticky piston for example, with the addition of something that could push and pull one single block, the community had a plethora of possibilities in terms of potential creations, whereas here with 400+ recipes most of them are purely superficial, which can get a little dull, both in personal creations and in dungeon design. trove is to minecraft what lego is to lego technic, people love that classic style, but sometimes you just long to make something that moves

Droffir
11-17-2014, 01:25 PM
If it's nothing like minecraft how could it be better? Apples and oranges!

Apples and oranges: fruit, warm colors, grow on trees, nutritious value, contain sugar, etc.

Besides, something can be better than something else if it's not like it. Getting hugged is nothing like having your legs burnt off but one is definitely better.