PDA

View Full Version : WTB Face of Flows

Entro
11-09-2014, 04:58 PM
Currently looking to buy 30 Face of Flows. Will be paying 20 Flux per Face.

Either post here if interested, or PM me in-game. IGN same as Forums.

EDIT: I am off for the night. If you want to sell me them, please post here and put in what timezone you live in, along with what time you will be on (so I can try to get on to trade.) It saves us both in the end.

Kukui
11-09-2014, 11:19 PM
Hey, sorry I missed you today. If you still want to buy them I am willing to sell, however, 20 Flux each is a bit low.

If interested, msg me in-game. I'll be on around 6pm EST.

IGN: Kukui

Entro
11-09-2014, 11:27 PM
Unfortunately, 20 isn't a bit low. The only reason any one would think it would too low is if they tried to pinch more Flux out of people with the price of the Mats used in it.

100 Formicite for example is dirt cheap. You can easily find people selling that, even at 1 Flux per 10, or 1 flux per 20, since it's lowest is .05 flux per Formicite.

75 Glacial Shards is where people would try to do it, because the value is .25 - 1 Flux for every Shard, and it's in such low demand / high supply right now that no one is selling it higher than .25 Flux per Shard.

Either way, Face of Flows go for between 18 - 25 Flux depending on the seller, from what i've found out from others + if you take into account the value of the Mats used in it. Most people are also fine with selling them to me for 20 Flux as well, since i've bought quite a few already myself.

Hopping off again. If you want to sell them for 20 Flux to me when I get on tomorrow, that's good. Otherwise, i'm not going any higher than that.

Entro
11-19-2014, 01:26 PM
Bumping because I am back. Still looking to buy Face of Flows at my listed price.

I am going to have to agree with Kukui on this one. To be honest, it is not worth it for the seller to sell Face of Flows for 20 Flux a piece. At that rate they could easily use the materials for their own benefit. Also it takes more than 20 Flux worth of time to get the supplies. Obviously this is just my opinion, but what I am trying to get at, is maybe you could accept a little higher price so Kukui and other people could get their fair share.