PDA

View Full Version : PTS Commands?

ArtiusTheFox
07-10-2015, 08:04 PM
When i was playing in the PTS i was trying to ask people if there were any commands specifically only in the PTS. But i never really gotten anyone to answer that so i was wondering if anybody on here would know if there is? Edit: for example stuff like /setjumps(or a certain stat like /setmagicfind) /noclip /spawnitem /goto or teleport (location x,y,z) /unlock (item) except like none of those work.

FireflyArc
07-10-2015, 08:06 PM
When i was playing in the PTS i was trying to ask people if there were any commands specifically only in the PTS. But i never really gotten anyone to answer that so i was wondering if anybody on here would know if there is?

as far as I know, there are no special codes you can enter in the PTS server.. well unless your a developer I suppose, but regular players aren't able to do anything besides test how you would play the game, I don't believe.

ArtiusTheFox
07-10-2015, 08:08 PM
as far as I know, there are no special codes you can enter in the PTS server.. well unless your a developer I suppose, but regular players aren't able to do anything besides test how you would play the game, I don't believe.

ah i see would be cool if they added at least some things since certain things you can't unlock like for example the total days/consecutive logged in rewards and stuff.