PDA

View Full Version : WTB Autumn Pinata

sandsou
11-08-2014, 06:32 AM
Currently Looking for 1 Autumn Pinata

I am offering:
Items worthing 3000 Credits or below in store on your choice (e.g. 2x Costumes or 10x Shadow Keys)

IGN: sandsou

Add me in game or comment below.

itsrambo
11-08-2014, 10:01 AM
Not to derail your thread but you're way off market value. Might want to raise your offer if you're serious about buying.

sandsou
11-08-2014, 06:29 PM
Mind giving me some suggestions on what I should be offering? Cuz I'm quite new to Trove's trading ;)

meij
11-08-2014, 07:05 PM
The Autumn Pinata is worth around 12-15k in flux value right now. Soon it'll dip below 12k since the demand has dropped.

Each of cash shop mount is around 4-5k from my trade experience. Costumes can be 1.5-3k depend on what it is. I haven't seen shadow keys being traded in a while.

sandsou
11-08-2014, 07:26 PM
I usually do TF2 trades, where keys are kind of the main currency of the game, so I think Shadow Keys may be similar.

ZakT
11-08-2014, 07:37 PM
shadow keys arent very sought after, nor are they expensive, unlike TF2 keys, which have endless demand due to unusuals etc. Flux is the desired item in the game that will always have desire because its used for reforging/rerolling stats to min/max and upgrades.

Welcome to trove trading :)
Autumn pinata prices will in NO WAY drop as meij stated. They will infact rise because they are no longer available and all the new players coming in from Open Beta will be desiring to add them to their collection once they have acquired some currency.

sandsou
11-08-2014, 07:50 PM
Well-explained on the currency.

As for the price of Autumn Pinata, no one could be sure about the market. On one hand, yes, it's limited, but on the other hand, it's not really that good looking for everyone to want one, and maybe, it would be forgotten at some point in the future.

No need to play on words if you are owning or looking for one =]

ZakT
11-08-2014, 08:11 PM
it's not even the matter of the look of the mount. Everyone will want to max their mastery, and each mount you learn gives you half a level.

meij
11-08-2014, 08:22 PM
Welcome to trove trading :)
Autumn pinata prices will in NO WAY drop as meij stated. They will infact rise because they are no longer available and all the new players coming in from Open Beta will be desiring to add them to their collection once they have acquired some currency.

This might or might not be the case. I look at it this way: Many people wanted the mount not for perfecting the mastery system, but because it once was a trend and they weren't lucky enough to get one during the events like everyone else. The newcomers haven't gone through that experience so they might not find it appealing or care about the value of this mount. People who want it for mastery levels will eventually get it, if they didn't have one already, and these people can be new or old players.

meij
11-08-2014, 08:24 PM
it's not even the matter of the look of the mount. Everyone will want to max their mastery, and each mount you learn gives you half a level.

No, not everyone. It takes grind, time and even cash to achieve bonuses that don't significantly contribute to character stats. A lot of people don't care about maxing the mastery.