PDA

View Full Version : What do you drink?

Aetheonus
06-14-2015, 08:05 PM
Hello friends!

Out of curiosity, what is everyone's preferred drink(s)?

I primarily only drink water and coffee (black with exactly 1 scoop of sugar.) I will have juice, tea, or (rarely; only with certain foods or circumstances) milk on occasion, but I generally need to be pushed into it haha.

I never drink carbonated or alcoholic beverages, as a matter of personal preferences/stance.

What about you, what kinds of beverages do you prefer to drink?

DangerousSocks
06-14-2015, 08:29 PM
Milk, And Random Sodas Combined

FireflyArc
06-14-2015, 08:29 PM
Normally I drink milk, or water. Sometimes I"ll spice it up a bit and have some juice or tea though. I don't drink alcohalic beverages, but I have been known to indulge in the carbonated drink when lacking anything else to sate my thirst.

Herovictor29
06-14-2015, 08:41 PM
I drink the tears of butthurt people in the internet :D. Endless supply i'm never thirsty :)

Aetheonus
06-14-2015, 08:57 PM
Milk, And Random Sodas Combined

You are my opposite.

Normally I drink milk, or water. Sometimes I"ll spice it up a bit and have some juice or tea though. I don't drink alcohalic beverages, but I have been known to indulge in the carbonated drink when lacking anything else to sate my thirst.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/vampirediaries/images/0/0c/Whoa-Just-Take-It-Easy-Man-Drake-Parker.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140112143835

I drink the tears of butthurt people in the internet :D. Endless supply i'm never thirsty :)

Saltwater is harmful when ingested in large doses.

FireflyArc
06-14-2015, 09:02 PM
You are my opposite.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/vampirediaries/images/0/0c/Whoa-Just-Take-It-Easy-Man-Drake-Parker.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140112143835

Saltwater is harmful when ingested in large doses.

lol. Luckily it's only every once and a while.

Aetheonus
06-14-2015, 09:31 PM
lol. Luckily it's only every once and a while.

Phew, so long as it is in moderation! Juice and tea can be really intense if done in excess!

The Seperated
06-15-2015, 03:44 AM
I drink water, pretty dull.

Alluziion
06-15-2015, 04:02 AM
Water as an hydrating drink.
Milk occasionally (usually with protein or cereal).
A creamy/milky Coffee as a caffeinated drink.
Sometimes fruit juice.
And every form of alcoholic concoction that my thirsty mind can think dream up! haha.

I never water of the sugary type.

Magma_Guard
06-15-2015, 04:47 AM
I Drink Cold Water most of the times, but sometimes I drink Orange/Tropical/Mango fruit juices, though I did Try Sea water once as it tasted mighty salty.

Arnoxuz
06-15-2015, 06:56 AM
Ice Tea all the waaaaaaay
also... MAGMA GUARD drinks COLD WATER most of the time... interesting...
that magma might need a new guard

Milambit
06-15-2015, 07:15 AM
I guess I'd have to list my top four before delving into the "occasionals"...

1: Coffee - Black
2: Coffee - Also Black
3: Coffee - Sometimes with vanilla soymilk and a bit of sugar
4: Coffee - Blacker than the first 2.

Aside from a constant stream of caffeine that should honestly be intravenous at this point I drink water, generic-flavor-drop-thing flavored water, and soda if it's on hand. There's a saying: "if it can't be cured by a cold Dr. Pepper then it don't need to be cured!", which must be said with immense hostility toward science.

I'll drink alcohol on special occasions; everything in moderation. It would also appear I have an interesting palette since my favorite alcoholic drinks would be Ouzo, Sambucca, or straight vodka. Rum and Coke was also an old favorite until I conceived the radical concoction of Rum and Dr. Pepper! NOTE: I am over 21, drink responsibly, never drink and drive, and am not endorsing alcohol or under-age drinking.

Aetheonus
06-15-2015, 07:29 AM
I guess I'd have to list my top four before delving into the "occasionals"...

1: Coffee - Black
2: Coffee - Also Black
3: Coffee - Sometimes with vanilla soymilk and a bit of sugar
4: Coffee - Blacker than the first 2.

Aside from a constant stream of caffeine that should honestly be intravenous at this point I drink water, generic-flavor-drop-thing flavored water, and soda if it's on hand. There's a saying: "if it can't be cured by a cold Dr. Pepper then it don't need to be cured!", which must be said with immense hostility toward science.

I'll drink alcohol on special occasions; everything in moderation. It would also appear I have an interesting palette since my favorite alcoholic drinks would be Ouzo, Sambucca, or straight vodka. Rum and Coke was also an old favorite until I conceived the radical concoction of Rum and Dr. Pepper! NOTE: I am over 21, drink responsibly, never drink and drive, and am not endorsing alcohol or under-age drinking.

I was sad to see bee syrup mentioned nowhere in this hierarchy of beverage needs!

Milambit
06-15-2015, 07:46 AM
I was sad to see bee syrup mentioned nowhere in this hierarchy of beverage needs!

Obviously that's a "Syrup", not a liquid. It's like... Between Solid and Liquid state of matter. Duuuuhhhhh. ;P
Just because I also drink a gallon of hummus a week doesn't mean I list that either; which also can't be a beverage 'cause it's in a category of matter all on its own; Hummus. It goes Gas-skip_a_few-Liquid-Syrup-Hummus-Solid-Plasma. Now that's science!

Stealth545
06-15-2015, 08:25 AM

Same right here. But tea is only with cake. Yes, I am british. Truly.

Bees
06-15-2015, 09:37 AM
Pure Unadulterated Honey.

. . .

Sweet tea.
Only the sweetest will do,
With more than a dollop of honey, too.

Magma_Guard
06-15-2015, 05:21 PM
Ice Tea all the waaaaaaay
also... MAGMA GUARD drinks COLD WATER most of the time... interesting...
that magma might need a new guardI have a dehydration problem, so I have to drink a lot, cold water evaporates slower so drinking it helps as well as cools me down so my Laptop doesn't burn down.

Aetheonus
06-15-2015, 06:45 PM
Pure Unadulterated Honey.

. . .

Sweet tea.
Only the sweetest will do,
With more than a dollop of honey, too.

Hardcore.

Edit: You and your sneaky secrets! It is like using one of those decoder rings from cereal boxes to find a hidden message haha!

I have a dehydration problem, so I have to drink a lot, cold water evaporates slower so drinking it helps as well as cools me down so my Laptop doesn't burn down.

I can imagine that being a being of fire and magma would cause problems. How do you keep your water down - does it often evaporate before it reaches your stomach? The struggle must be terrible!

bilesuck
06-15-2015, 07:15 PM
Most of the time, coke zero or diet DP. Then water. Homemade sweet tea, and when I feel like it either beer or jack daniels (depends on if I want to remember the night or not)

Aetheonus
06-15-2015, 07:21 PM
So far it seems like tea and its various forms is one of the most popular beverages. I always considered it to be a very niche drink, so I wonder if that is not the case, or if Trovians just have a rather refined drinking palette haha!

VisualVengeance
06-16-2015, 09:22 PM
Hmm mostly mineral water
From time to time milk with cereals or hot cocoa during the cold winter seasons :D
Juice is good, I like it especially orange and apple juice
I don't like alcoholic drinks, though very rarely I like to drink beer, which I in my opinion is the best alcoholic drink all the rest being just worthless nothings

Aleksey
06-17-2015, 05:02 AM
Water, milk and occasionally some non-acidic juice. Water mostly though. I can't understand why people drink alcohol. It's like smoking. Why do something that destroys your body? You've only got the one. I'd like to keep it in the best condition possible.

Johnny Dead
06-17-2015, 12:25 PM
Water, lot of coffe, beer and usually vodka/whisky/rum

killerpirate02
06-18-2015, 03:34 PM
lemonade mostly :P

Aetheonus
06-20-2015, 01:20 AM
lemonade mostly :P

I have never heard of anyone "mostly" drinking lemonade haha. I can't imagine that being a staple, it would be too much for me!

TeeKayM
06-20-2015, 02:43 AM
I drink the blood of my enemies.

Andreez927
06-20-2015, 07:18 AM
I drink the blood of my enemies.

Haha omg xD read that and see your avatar

bahoin
06-20-2015, 05:31 PM
coconut water for me... plz don't judge :D

KawaiiGirl
06-21-2015, 01:29 AM
I drink Water, and I am allergic to fizzy things.

I like Chocolate Milkshakes!

Tiny
06-21-2015, 05:31 AM
I drink about Three cups of Black Coffee in the Morning =) And then, a mix of water and diet Coke/Pepsi Products.
Now, if were talking Adult beverages xD I don't drink very often anymore but when I do, I am a Wine Fan. But that's only for very special occasions. When I used to drink more often I was all about the Fruity Fru Fru drinks. Those are the best! Strawberry Daquerie, Pinacolada's! Mmmmmmmmm

Humpypants
06-21-2015, 11:07 AM
I always have a cup of coffee with me.

It helps me blink

Jacket
06-22-2015, 12:48 PM
Any Arizona ice tea

UndeadFreak
06-22-2015, 06:24 PM
i Like Sweet Iced Tea Or Water Usually every now and then i splurge and get myself some dr. pepper

RainbowTurd
06-23-2015, 08:42 AM
I love drinking flavored beer. Lemon or Apple :P

Monkeyman
06-23-2015, 08:48 AM
Who needs water when you have coffee? Coffee is always there to comfort you when you are sad. Coffee is life.

Ben
06-24-2015, 12:54 PM
I either drink V8 Berry Blend juice or water. I also drink Sprite and stuff when I have it at my house, which I usually don't.

ZevalhuaBWZ
06-25-2015, 01:57 PM
Give me a Pitcher of water? It's out in almost 4 mins. I drink like 1/5 of a bottled water pack each day.

(25/pack or more)
Water. Just water.
OR give me tea or black coffee.

Mockrin
06-28-2015, 07:06 PM
Water as an hydrating drink.
Milk occasionally (usually with protein or cereal).
A creamy/milky Coffee as a caffeinated drink.
Sometimes fruit juice.
And every form of alcoholic concoction that my thirsty mind can think dream up! haha.

I never water of the sugary type.

I always ate cereal with water. /kappa

ZoidStrider
07-10-2015, 09:12 PM
Water and sometimes Pepsi

loweee
07-10-2015, 11:37 PM
go go juice

SirYapsalot
07-14-2015, 01:35 AM
My drinking diet consists of water or lemonade.

Arkeras
07-15-2015, 05:45 PM
Daily, just water. After hard work, sometimes tea. Under threat of illness, bone broth.
I used to drink tea exclusively... all day, just so much tea. I'd sweeten it sometimes too. Now there is nothing sweet, relatively far more water, and I'm consuming less liquid overall.

I always keep a new pot of broth in the works! The fire never rests!

Vaahtokarkki
07-16-2015, 10:08 AM
I drink mostly water, but in the mornings i usually have a cup of coffee with just milk in it.
In the weekends i drink energy drinks (Rockstar's bubbleberry is my favourite), and sometimes rose or white wine.

Pib
07-16-2015, 10:10 AM
I'd say 70% of what I drink is water. Sometimes with flavor. Sometimes just good ol' fashioned water. 10% of it goes to soft drinks, and the other 20% goes to alcoholic beverages. Mmmm. Beer. ;)

Krosseur
07-16-2015, 10:17 AM
Honey Jack Daniels Wisky, Can't play if i'm not smashed.:rolleyes:

Lukerange
07-16-2015, 10:35 AM
Mountain Dew, Coke, Pepsi. Pretty much garbage that will make me die quicker.

Lt John Hawkins
07-16-2015, 10:57 AM
I drink motor oil and the blood of my victims, as it seeps from their lifeless corpses... I also like apple juice

AtaGunZ
07-16-2015, 11:07 AM
same here
http://i.imgur.com/cP8WDEy.jpg

Nyoob
07-16-2015, 01:53 PM
Orange Juice, rarely energy drinks, Cold Water, Cold syrup juice. :)