PDA

View Full Version : [WTT] Recipes | 1:1 ratio! - /w Comply

Comply
10-31-2014, 06:05 PM
Needed recipes (24 in total):

GREEN = NEED | RED = OBTAINED

IF you have one or more of the recipes listed BELOW that is NOT in RED text, I have five chests filled with recipes to trade for a 1:1 ratio or I'll buy!

- Cactus Cluster Base
- Cactus Cluster Medium Crown
- Cactus Cluster Short Crown
- Cactus Cluster Tall Crown
- Closed Cabinet
- Corn Bed
- Corner Hedge Section
- Corner Planter Section
- Creepy Clock
- Disblock Board
- Dragon Lantern
- End Hedge Section
- End Planter Section
- Fae Planter Corner
- Fae Planter End Section
- Fae Planter Straight Section
- Gamerbot
- Gnomesperado
- Left Ajar Cabinet
- Paned Window
- Plain Pane Window
- Right Ajar Cabinet
- Robo-Beatbox
- Simple Window
- Sliding Window
- Smooth Sailing
- Standalone Fae Planter
- Standalone Planter
- Standing Fountain
- Stone-Sealed Sword
- Straight Hedge Section
- Straight Planter Section
- Tomato Bed
- Uncommon Fae Planter End Section
- Uncommon Planter End Section
- Watermelon Bed
- Yellow Neon Katana Stand - Left Section
- Yellow Neon Katana Stand - Middle Section
- Yellow Neon Katana Stand - Right Section

How will we trade? Simply provide you're IGN (in game name), and one of us will send each other a /joinme <username>. We will then show each other ALL the available recipes we own within a trading post. If there is ANY recipe that is not in one of our collections, we simply mention it, and then try to make a fair and honest trade/buy.

You may message me in-game (if I'm online), on the forums (http://forums.trovegame.com/member.php?10924124-Comply), through Reddit (https://www.reddit.com/user/Complyy/) or right on this thread! :)

I will be updating this thread EVERY time I obtain a recipe from this list!

Scrunchi
10-31-2014, 07:20 PM
I've got a gamerbot recipe for you.
IGN: Scrunchi

Comply
10-31-2014, 07:38 PM
I've got a gamerbot recipe for you.
IGN: Scrunchi

Thanks for the Gamerbot! <3

Mood
11-01-2014, 02:22 AM
Hi,

i have the Fae-Planter Vol. II recipe - there are two Fae-Planter Recipes with three craftable items each. I dont know if you are looking for this one.

I am looking for one of those recipes, can you take a look?
- Any window recipes (except the metal one)
- Model Galley
- Tansu Bookend Base/A/B

Comply
11-01-2014, 04:19 AM
Hi,

i have the Fae-Planter Vol. II recipe - there are two Fae-Planter Recipes with three craftable items each. I dont know if you are looking for this one.

I am looking for one of those recipes, can you take a look?
- Any window recipes (except the metal one)
- Model Galley
- Tansu Bookend Base/A/B

Thank you for Fae-Planter Vol. II! <3

Akihiro
11-01-2014, 06:55 AM
Comply is set to take the title of 100% recipe completion soon. I predict this will occur before the end of November.

Comply
11-01-2014, 10:33 AM
Comply is set to take the title of 100% recipe completion soon. I predict this will occur before the end of November.

That's the plan! :) Hopefully I can actually achieve that. :o

ZakT
11-01-2014, 10:34 AM
and then the candy barb patch drops right as we are about to finish and a whole new set of recipes unlocks :P lolol

Ignitas
11-01-2014, 10:43 AM
and then the candy barb patch drops right as we are about to finish and a whole new set of recipes unlocks :P lolol

There are already 19 candy recipes collectible ingame (I have 11). But having 100% recipes will be very hard to hold, because (nearly) every little patch adds new recipes to Trove (even if it is not mentioned in the patch notes)

@Comply: A lot of the recipes in your list are not a single recipe, but part of set of craftable objects earned by a single recipe (e.g all Yellow Neon Katana Stands are gained by a single recipe). So your total number of missing recipes should be a little lower.

Comply
11-01-2014, 12:56 PM
There are already 19 candy recipes collectible ingame (I have 11). But having 100% recipes will be very hard to hold, because (nearly) every little patch adds new recipes to Trove (even if it is not mentioned in the patch notes)

@Comply: A lot of the recipes in your list are not a single recipe, but part of set of craftable objects earned by a single recipe (e.g all Yellow Neon Katana Stands are gained by a single recipe). So your total number of missing recipes should be a little lower.

I know that, but the game considers them as their own recipes, that's why when you redeem a recipe with multiple variants, you'll also receive mastery EXP multiple times (https://trello.com/c/mlVtbGjy/152-loot-recipes-mastery-point-spam) as if you redeemed separate recipes, its just their little trick around it. So in all fairness, I do still have to obtain 36 recipes, its just a bit faster as some are merged. ; P

Dante
11-01-2014, 02:34 PM
I've got a Yellow Neon Daikatana stand. :)

Lizardman
11-01-2014, 04:43 PM
Hi! I have the fae planters vol 1 and stone sealed sword. IGN: Lizardman

Comply
11-01-2014, 10:30 PM
Awesome, I will try to get a hold of you guys as soon as possible!

Comply
11-02-2014, 04:37 AM
Hi! I have the fae planters vol 1 and stone sealed sword. IGN: Lizardman

Thanks for the successful trade! <3

Rock Hawk
11-02-2014, 08:49 AM
I msged you already, but i got the cactus cluster recipe for you whenever you get back on. so calling dibs lol

Comply
11-02-2014, 12:19 PM

Hey bud! Waiting to trade with you for that Yellow Neon recipe! Would greatly appreciate it. Send me message when you're available in-game.

Comply
11-02-2014, 06:33 PM

Thanks for the trade, three more down! <3

Comply
11-02-2014, 06:49 PM
List and the information provided has been updated! :)

Comply
11-03-2014, 04:12 AM
List updated! :)