PDA

View Full Version : Very basic price checks please!

wolfi
10-29-2014, 10:11 AM
Sunlight Bulbs
Mushrooms
Cupcaces
Bleached bones
Enchanted wood
Bottles
Primodial flames
Robotic salvage
Steed feed

Im getting confused about the prices of basic items in game, (of course in flux) from what ive heard now it looks like to me it doesnt even woth growing the steed feed, your better off selling ingredients saparetly! Please help me get this straight
Thx, wolfi!

orphevs
10-29-2014, 10:29 AM
Sunlight Bulbs 3:1
Mushrooms 2:1
Cupcakes* : 1:3
Bleached bones 1:3
Enchanted wood 1:2
Bottles 1:2
Primodial flames 1:3
Robotic salvage 1:15
Steed feed 1:3

Zairs
10-29-2014, 12:55 PM
Sunlight Bulbs
Mushrooms
Cupcaces
Bleached bones
Enchanted wood
Bottles
Primodial flames
Robotic salvage
Steed feed

Im getting confused about the prices of basic items in game, (of course in flux) from what ive heard now it looks like to me it doesnt even woth growing the steed feed, your better off selling ingredients saparetly! Please help me get this straight
Thx, wolfi!
Bulbs 3~4:1f
Mushrooms 1:3f
Cupcakes 1:5~15f
Bleached bones 1:5~7f
Enchanted wood 1:5f
Bottles 1:1f
Primodial flames 1:5~10f
Robotic salvage 1:15~20f
Steed feed 1:3~4f

x~x = range.

Depends on the time of day as well for the prices.

wolfi
10-30-2014, 05:06 AM
Thanks! So you come out w an awesome 0,8 plus if you sell steed feed :D

Zairs
10-30-2014, 07:04 AM
Thanks! So you come out w an awesome 0,8 plus if you sell steed feed :D

Well, as I was telling someone (was it you? not sure?) the other day about steedfeed prices, you can get it down quite a bit by buying in bulk. I.E if you buy in small quantities it's going to cost you 29.5f/10 (approx.)

BUT

if you buy in very large quantities, people are willing to go lower on prices, and you can typically cut the cost down to half (usually around 17.8f) which will give you a decent profit. How?
Bulk bulbs -> 6:1 typical purchase size: 5,000+
bulk mushrooms -> 1:1~1.5f typical purchase size: 500+
bulk wildseed(warpseed) -> this price varies a ton... and is random honestly; i've seen crazy low and crazy high, but pay what you think its worth - bulk purchases are usually around 10,000 though.

^_^

also for the reason why people are willing to sell bulk for cheap? because they want to get rid of it and not have to keep constantly spamming non-stop all day for selling large amounts of it when they could be doing better things :P