PDA

View Full Version : Standard Prices

Siarcin
05-14-2015, 08:29 AM
For my own benefit, and anyone else's out there, I thought a thread about standard prices should be made, listing everything we have a price on and putting it in a centralized list. I'll update it as need be, thought that may only be once or twice daily, as I'm looking for work. To keep my opinion out of it, I won't be setting starter prices. This is so we can discuss and list what every major resource is worth.

The list will be item:flux

Glim 4:1
Shapestone 2:1
Formicite 3:1
Infinium 1:1
Primordial Flame 1:3
Golden Souls 1:10
Somber Souls 1:10
Steed Feed 1:3
Golden Shells ?:1
Robotic Salvage 1:8-10
Enchanted Wood ?:1
Bones ?:1
Mushroom Chunks ?:1
Cupcakes ?:1
Sticky Ichor ?:1
Radiant Shards 3:1
Crystllized Cloud ?:1
Hearts of Darkness 2.5k:1
Shadow Caches 100-200:1 (This will also set price on shards at 1/10th)
Radiant Caches ?:1
Chaos Chests 300-400:1
Current Pinata ?:1
Party Pinata Mount ?:1
Autumn Pinata Mount ?:1
Winter Pinata Mount ?:1
Spring Pinata Mount ?:1
Pin Head ?:1
Autumn Pin Head ?:1
Winter Pin Head ?:1
Spring Pin Head ?:1
Cookiephants 500-1k:1
Easter Bouncers 1k:1
Phoenix Mounts 1.5k:1
Budgie Buddies 1k:1
Bento Mounts 1.5k:1
Pemblock 500:1
Meownt 500-1k:1
Radiant Steed 3-4k:1
Chaos Hound 8k:1
Chaotic Cruiser 12-14k:1
Chaotic Clipper 16k:1
Neon Nightsky Wings 22-24k:1
Credits 1:4-6 (To set prices of things in the store)

I know there are more, but I can't remember everything nor do I think every single mount (like all the craftable ones) need to be listed.

Siarcin
05-14-2015, 08:54 AM
*Reserved so I never run out of space*

Alluziion
05-14-2015, 09:32 AM
I started doing this about 2 weeks ago via Google Spreadsheets and completely forgot about it. The problem I find is that market prices change so frequently it's difficult to have an accurate track on them at all times.

ZambieDragon
05-14-2015, 09:48 AM
I commend your attempt at putting together a list that would be helpful to the community but in my opinion setting prices on items in a fluctuating and constantly changing market is just not realistic and I can explain just a little about why I believe this.

1. We are in Beta, drop rates on items can and do fluctuate every patch on many things. Every week on patch day new items are introduced creating demand for specific materials to craft new items. Some items are removed (like adventure boxes) and various items drop rates change (although devs don't tell us those numbers but Pemblocks are a good example of just 1 item).

2. Each week items in Chaos chests change/rotate. This changes the prices on rare mounts, wings and old recipes among other things dramatically as they are more available for one whole week and prices usually stay "low" for the item up to about a week after they stop being available in chaos chests.

3. A new and additional factor to prices are the daily bonuses which can create an influx of items like ores and shadow caches on specific days.

There are other factors to be aware of but what it mostly comes down to is that the developers do such a good job of constantly updating the game that you just have to play frequently to know what the average price on items are in trade each day so if you make a list be prepared to update it at least weekly and reference it as a live market, not fixed. Thanks for putting in the effort to make something like this though, I am sure it would be a decent reference tool for newcomers.

Siarcin
05-14-2015, 12:35 PM
I commend your attempt at putting together a list that would be helpful to the community but in my opinion setting prices on items in a fluctuating and constantly changing market is just not realistic and I can explain just a little about why I believe this.

1. We are in Beta, drop rates on items can and do fluctuate every patch on many things. Every week on patch day new items are introduced creating demand for specific materials to craft new items. Some items are removed (like adventure boxes) and various items drop rates change (although devs don't tell us those numbers but Pemblocks are a good example of just 1 item).

2. Each week items in Chaos chests change/rotate. This changes the prices on rare mounts, wings and old recipes among other things dramatically as they are more available for one whole week and prices usually stay "low" for the item up to about a week after they stop being available in chaos chests.

3. A new and additional factor to prices are the daily bonuses which can create an influx of items like ores and shadow caches on specific days.

There are other factors to be aware of but what it mostly comes down to is that the developers do such a good job of constantly updating the game that you just have to play frequently to know what the average price on items are in trade each day so if you make a list be prepared to update it at least weekly and reference it as a live market, not fixed. Thanks for putting in the effort to make something like this though, I am sure it would be a decent reference tool for newcomers.

That's why I only want to price things that remain fairly constant, although I threw everything I could think of into the list. I don't see the price on things like pinata mounts changing often, and the basic materials don't change much either. I haven't tried to price the non-constant chaos chest things, because they always get added the next week anyway.

GR0PED
05-14-2015, 12:57 PM
The list will be item:flux

Glim 4:1
Shapestone 2:1
Formicite 3:1
Infinium 1:1
Primordial Flame 1:3
Golden Souls 1:10
Somber Souls 1:10
Steed Feed 1:3
Golden Shells ?:1
Robotic Salvage 1:8-10
Enchanted Wood ?:1
Bones ?:1
Mushroom Chunks ?:1
Cupcakes ?:1
Sticky Ichor ?:1
Radiant Shards 3:1
Crystllized Cloud ?:1
Hearts of Darkness 2.5k:1
Shadow Caches 100-200:1 (This will also set price on shards at 1/10th)
Radiant Caches ?:1
Chaos Chests 300-400:1
Current Pinata ?:1
Party Pinata Mount ?:1
Autumn Pinata Mount ?:1
Winter Pinata Mount ?:1
Spring Pinata Mount ?:1
Pin Head ?:1
Autumn Pin Head ?:1
Winter Pin Head ?:1
Spring Pin Head ?:1
Cookiephants 500-1k:1
Easter Bouncers 1k:1
Phoenix Mounts 1.5k:1
Budgie Buddies 1k:1
Bento Mounts 1.5k:1
Pemblock 500:1
Meownt 500-1k:1
Radiant Steed 3-4k:1
Chaos Hound 8k:1
Chaotic Cruiser 12-14k:1
Chaotic Clipper 16k:1
Neon Nightsky Wings 22-24k:1
Credits 1:4-6 (Depending on what your selling..)

Thats around about how i value things atm ~ missed out stuff i haven't had interest in recently ~ so lack knowledge to say.. Hope it helps !

Siarcin
05-14-2015, 01:35 PM
Thats around about how i value things atm ~ missed out stuff i haven't had interest in recently ~ so lack knowledge to say.. Hope it helps !

Why do the adventure boxes progressively get more expensive?

Feelthechill
05-14-2015, 02:02 PM
Just pointing this out, but you said item:flux ratio, on some items such as Chaotic Clipper you got them wrong way around. :P

Meesha Eko
05-14-2015, 02:17 PM
If more people used trovestock.com, we could keep track on prices there. Maybe developer would add something like "min/max/average price" function.

Siarcin
05-14-2015, 02:51 PM
Just pointing this out, but you said item:flux ratio, on some items such as Chaotic Clipper you got them wrong way around. :P

I was being generic so I can copy/paste, or if you want it fancy, you can sell things for a fraction of a flux.

GR0PED
05-15-2015, 08:14 AM
oh yeah xD ah well fail ~ tbh id rather have an auction system though ~ that would be much easier

Siarcin
05-15-2015, 10:22 AM
It isn't a fail I was just wondering if anyone could enlighten me on this trend.