PDA

View Full Version : [Costume] Shadow Ranger.

Bahamuth
05-13-2015, 12:18 PM
Everyday at the sunrise, you could hear the young Shadow Hunter preparing himself for his adventure. It was his favorite part of the day: He would sharpen his arrow heads, replace the string he had on his bow yesteday (he never used the same string twice), clean his boots and his armor while humming the Hub theme, and of course, he would eat breakfast. He never skipped breakfast.

One day, however, he was forced to skip it, as a black-robed thief stole his breakfast –A Colossal cupcake, his favorite. Without any hesitation, he grabbed his tools and went after the thief, into the woods of the Cursed vale.

As he went deeper and deeper into the forest, he noticed the absence of the undead, he couldn’t even hear them anymore. He noticed a few water drops, leading to a puddle, and once he took a better look, he was able to see a horse-like creature, with tentacles and eyes on all of its body. The eyes started to move quickly, observing every movement, even the smallest fly wouldn’t escape from the sight of the creature.

The Shadow Hunter started shaking, and that was enough for the creature to notice him. The creature’s eyes were all observing him, and before he could attempt to run, the creature’s tentacles reached him. He blacked out.

When he woke up, everything was dark, except for the countless eyes looking upon him. He heard whispers, that eventually became a distorted voice, as if there were more than one creature talking to him –But he knew it was only one. The creature said:

– Hello, young adventurer.

– H-Hi. -The Shadow Hunter said, with fear on his voice.

The creature answered, with a louder voice:

– Are you mad about me, eating your delicious cupcake?

– Y-You’re the thief? I thought you were human, but you seem so... Unnormal.

– Yes!

The eyes started to move arround, as if the creature was agitated, feeling acomplished.

– That was me. I lured you here. I NEED you.

The adventurer started shaking again, he was terrified. With even more fear on his voice, and with the tears almost coming out of his eyes, he asked:

– You... N-Need me? Need me f-for what?

The young Shadow Hunter tried to close his eyes, but he couldn’t. The creature then said:

– I need your pure soul. Pure souls are what maintain us alive. What for, you ask? You shall now see...

Before the young Shadow Hunter could scream, it was over. A Strong, green light could be seen on the Cursed vale, and a rain of purple arrows fell from the sky. A purple fog with green sparkles came out of the vale, and within the fog, you could see the Shadow Disciples marching.

The horse-like creature showed itself, and riding the creature, the once loved Shadow Hunter. He laughed and pulled the string of his bow, a ghostly arrow was formed and one shot was enough to make every living creature flee. The eyes on his armor, the ghostly arrow and the feeling of death surrounding the Shadow Hunter gave him a new name, a name that everyone knows, fear and respect. –Shadow Harbinger.

The original version of the story you just read, my son's (CL4PTR4P) fascination for Q'buthulu and Sushi's costume inspired me to do this.

Disclaimer: This costume has the Sushi Seal of Approval™. None of Sushi's creations were used without her permission. Also, all VFX was made using the textures that are already in-game. I'm not an VFX expert or anything like that.

THE DEVS HAVE ACCEPTED THIS COSTUME. ALL THE SUPPORTERS WILL GET THEIR CODES AS SOON AS I GET THEM. I'LL PROBABLY DO A GIVEAWAY FOR CODES ON THE WEEK IT GETS RELEASED, SO STAY TUNED! THANKS FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS SUPPORTED THIS COSTUME, IT REALLY MEANS A LOT.

http://i.imgur.com/V9vdj96.png

http://i.imgur.com/v47vqnz.gif

http://i.imgur.com/tr3l7hV.gif

http://i.imgur.com/ZYDV2GC.gif

List of Supporters:

1. FriedSushi*
2. Dusty_Mustard
3. FuzzyDerp
4. Leodred
5. Variableingwer
6. Jboundfly
7. FireflyArc
8. SlimeCubez
9. ZevalhuaBWZ
10. Howell
11. Cuetrove
12. galbatorix
13. cospacegirl
14. Duong
15. UndeadBreezze
16. Stinger
17. Abbzore
18. Stabicus
19. Cich
20. Zoe
21. SnowSnailOnaBoat
22. DarkShortyy
23. Theves
24. Thunder Cow
25. Ahhdumb
26. xDerpedDirtx
27. Xans
28. Dhyn
29. Geargus
30. Skaner
31. Suo
32. Cleiru
33. CreepyTheClown
34. TheUnknown
35. DrVu
36. MagickWolf
37. Recon1454
38. Ranulf
39. Tali
40. Harufenix
41. zDropDeadx
42. Karokendo
43. ScottyBoi
44. HelixSage
45. Tchockers
46. Strad
47. Arradir
48. Angi
49. SprinkleFarts
50. RLRLRL
51. ArtiusTheFox

--------------------------------
The first 50 supporters will receive a code if this costume gets in-game. I'll still add people to this list just to keep track of them, because I have a little something in mind for them. so you can still show your support!
(Also, this info was added on 20-05-2015, so the 50 supporters didn't even know they'd get a code. And as you can see the list 'ends' at 51, not 50 but that's because our very first supporter is Sushi and she will receive a code for this as I appreciate her approval on this project.)

Changelog:

Version 1.0 - Base costume. :)
Version 1.0.1 - Changed the name of the costume to "Shadow Harbinger". Credits to ZevalhuaBWZ for helping me out.
Version 1.1 - Helm now covers more of the player's face. Also repositioned the fins so they're properly where the ears should be. :)
Version 1.2 - Bubbles now go up like they should. (At least the ones that should) The other ones continue to be "affected" by the abilties
Version 1.2.1 - Changed the bubbles on the arrows (M2 and Ultimate) so they go on the opposite direction that the arrow is going.
Version 1.2.2 - Changed the bubbles on a traps so they go up like they should, also tweaked a couple textures.
Version 1.2.2.1 - Added a version of the costume for lvl20 players. It replaces the lvl20 costume, Infinidome and the Rigid Attestor bow style.
Version 1.3 - Added the proper bubble texture -Now they pop! Also tweaked some purples that didn't match the others. Added a version of the costume for the Radiant Corona. It replaces lv20 costume, Corona and Ancient Shadowhunter's Bow style. New VFX GIF's coming soon! :D
Version 1.3.1 - Fixed a bug where the bubble animation (pop) wasn't working on the Ultimate.
Version 1.3.2 - Added the passive Skull. You can check it here (http://puu.sh/hR395/1a020be2ff.gif) or here (http://i.imgur.com/ZYDV2GC.gif).

*For some reason I had messed up the files for the lv20 version, they actually changed the Corona and the Ancient Shadowhunter's bow, just like the Corona version. That's fixed now.*

Version 1.3.3 - Fixed a bug on the hips (The purple parts werent selected/marked/painted as "glowing solid" on the type maps.) Also diminished the quantity of bubbles spawned on the trap (eye) and on the enemies when they're snared. New VFX GIF coming soon!

---- This is probably the last polish update I'll make, as I don't know what else to polish. If I see something I'd like to change or someone finds something they'd like to be changed, please PM me and I'll see what I can do about it. ----

Version 1.3.4 - I know, I know I said it was ready. I lied, okay? The cake is a lie. A big "THANK YOU" (I said it was big.) to Cleiru for pointing out the opacity problem on the ultimate. (The smoke, to be specific.) I didn't just made it more opaque but fixed a color issue that was bugging me for quite a while but I've always forgot to fix. Now it should be okay. THIS should be the final version of the costume.

http://i.imgur.com/FEOht0u.png

Shadow Harbinger (https://www.dropbox.com/s/2rnjb4054wmeu85/Shadow%20Harbinger%20-%20v1.3.4.zip?dl=0)

Replaces lv10 costume, Shadome and Training Bow.

Shadow Harbinger (lvl20 version) (https://www.dropbox.com/s/n688y1qpsos3olw/Shadow%20Harbinger-%20v1.3.4%20-%20Lvl20%20version.zip?dl=0)

Replaces lv20 costume, infinidome and Rigid Attestor style.

Shadow Harbinger (Corona version) (https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8aufu9crl0i858/Shadow%20Harbinger%20-%20v1.3.4%20-%20Corona%20Vesion.zip?dl=0)

Replaces lv20 costume, Radiant Corona and Ancient Shadowhunter's Bow style.

ModLoader (http://goo.gl/YZJ48i)

Please give me feedback so I can improve my costume! :D

FriedSushi
05-13-2015, 12:27 PM
100% APPROVAL DEFINITELY! It looks great, and the bow is such a nice addition :) Love it!

Dusty_Mustard
05-13-2015, 12:33 PM
I don't know which I like more, the costume or your inspiration to make it.

Bahamuth
05-13-2015, 12:40 PM
I don't know which I like more, the costume or your inspiration to make it.

The story was my entry for Sushi's contest, Stories from The Deep. c: Also thank you for the nice words, Dusty_Mustard. :)

FuzzyDerp
05-13-2015, 01:19 PM
Looks great, the bow is a very nice touch, great job!

Leodred
05-13-2015, 01:34 PM
Nicely done. Now this is something you'd cast an eye on :P

Variableingwer
05-13-2015, 02:07 PM
looks good! and the traps are soo cool :D

Jboundfly
05-13-2015, 02:14 PM
I love this and im loving the Q'bthulhu theme of the mods comming out gj :) u got my support

Bahamuth
05-13-2015, 02:59 PM

Thank you! The bow looked a little different on the preview post I made but someone asked me to do exactly what was my initial idea, so I thought "Why not?" and this is what I came up with. :P Glad you liked it. :)

Nicely done. Now this is something you'd cast an eye on :P

Definitely. Eye can't see a reason not to. :P

looks good! and the traps are soo cool :D

Hey Variableingwer! (What a surprisingly hard name to type lol xD) The traps were made to be the "catch" of the costume, if you know what I mean. I like them quite a lot. :P Glad you agree with me on that. :)

I love this and im loving the Q'bthulhu theme of the mods comming out gj :) u got my support

ALL-HAIL-QBUTHULHU!!

---------------
Thank you very much for all the nice comments, guys! :D

FireflyArc
05-13-2015, 04:15 PM
:O :D This is amazing! I love the little lore that goes with it and the modified costume works surprisingly well for the shadow hunter. and the Sushi Seal of Approval :D Can't beat that!

SlimeCubez
05-13-2015, 04:18 PM
This needs to be added. Great addition.

ZevalhuaBWZ
05-13-2015, 04:20 PM
Finally! Woot. You accepted my Idea! :D Love the new Bow Style/Version of it,also the Helmet seems to cover most of the face, if you're going to do that,why not just make a Cruel-Chaotic Looking Full-Head Mask? It might be a Red Eye that has spikes all around it or...Hmm.. Just a Gaping Maw of Chaos with a Chaos Eye in the middle of it all. Or just make it pure Insanity. :P Either ways, Love it. #TheGoodOldHashtagHype #Hype
Also, a name suggestion, Chaos Harbinger, which means an Omen. He could be a sign that Q'btuthulu is corrupting more and more each passing day.

Howell
05-13-2015, 04:23 PM
me likey a lot

Bahamuth
05-13-2015, 04:44 PM
Finally! Woot. You accepted my Idea! :D Love the new Bow Style/Version of it,also the Helmet seems to cover most of the face, if you're going to do that,why not just make a Cruel-Chaotic Looking Full-Head Mask? It might be a Red Eye that has spikes all around it or...Hmm.. Just a Gaping Maw of Chaos with a Chaos Eye in the middle of it all. Or just make it pure Insanity. :P Either ways, Love it. #TheGoodOldHashtagHype #Hype
Also, a name suggestion, Chaos Harbinger, which means an Omen. He could be a sign that Q'btuthulu is corrupting more and more each passing day.

I'll change the name because Chaos Harbinger beats Shadow Ranger imo. But I'm not gonna change the helmet because is ment to be a refference that the Chaos Harbinger is related to the Shadow Disciple.

EDIT: Shadow Harbinger it is. To match the SHADOW Disciple.

Cuetrove
05-13-2015, 05:55 PM
Hype!
Top notch costume!
I'll edit with pics soon, just had to hype it now. :D

edit: :)

http://i.imgur.com/oRUEvGH.png?1
http://i.imgur.com/CYVMhQJ.png?1

galbatorix
05-13-2015, 06:24 PM
#Hype cool i would love to see it in game ign:galbatorix

cospacegirl
05-13-2015, 08:02 PM
LOVE this i wanted to ride the isanisteed with my shadow hunter before but it diddent seem right this is awesome!

Duong
05-13-2015, 08:23 PM
The helmet look so cool. You work really amazing

UndeadBreezze
05-14-2015, 03:58 AM
Wow. This needs to get added! It looks so awesome!

+1 Hype

Stinger
05-14-2015, 04:30 AM
Looks awesome. A fellow disciple to accompany the Shadow's Disciple perhaps?

Abbzore
05-14-2015, 04:37 AM
Damn this would be great! Let's amke more skins like this, that will fit mounts etc! Just great work!

Bahamuth
05-14-2015, 08:10 AM
:O :D This is amazing! I love the little lore that goes with it and the modified costume works surprisingly well for the shadow hunter. and the Sushi Seal of Approval :D Can't beat that!

I tried to make it feel shadowy and "from the deep sea", with the bubbles and the Q'buthulhu colors etc. I'm glad you liked it, Arc. c:

This needs to be added. Great addition.

Thank you! :)

me likey a lot

Me likes tho! XD But seriously, glad you liked it. :)

Hype!
Top notch costume!
I'll edit with pics soon, just had to hype it now. :D

Hype!! Also I wanna see the pics!

#Hype cool i would love to see it in game ign:galbatorix

Thank you! I'd love to see it in-game too! xD

LOVE this i wanted to ride the isanisteed with my shadow hunter before but it diddent seem right this is awesome!

Kinda one of the reasons I made this. I wanted to use the Insanisteed with the SH. xD Now I can!

The helmet look so cool. You work really amazing

Well, it's a modified version of Sushi's Shadow Disciple helm, but I'm glad you liked it! :)

Wow. This needs to get added! It looks so awesome!

+1 Hype

Thanks! Glad you liked it. c:

Looks awesome. A fellow disciple to accompany the Shadow's Disciple perhaps?

Yes. Shadow Disciple seemed a little bit too lonely for comfort. :P

Damn this would be great! Let's amke more skins like this, that will fit mounts etc! Just great work!

Shadow Harbinger + Insanisteed FTW!

-----------

I just woke up and came here, you have no idea how good it is to see all these nice comments about my costume. I'm really happy you're liking it so far. Keep the hype up! :D

Stabicus
05-14-2015, 09:49 AM
awesome work

Bahamuth
05-14-2015, 03:02 PM
awesome work

Thank you. :)

Cich
05-14-2015, 03:06 PM
Omg!! I still don't have the one for ice sage but if this gets in game...I'll loveeeet ! *-* !

Zoe
05-14-2015, 05:01 PM
Oh man, nice job!

ZevalhuaBWZ
05-14-2015, 05:08 PM
Well, it's a modified version of Sushi's Shadow Disciple helm, but I'm glad you liked it! :)

-----------

I just woke up and came here, you have no idea how good it is to see all these nice comments about my costume. I'm really happy you're liking it so far. Keep the hype up! :D

That's exactly my point,tbh, Don't make it just an Obviously Modified version,try to add More Unique things to the helmet.

SnowSnailOnaBoat
05-14-2015, 05:25 PM
9000!!!/10 I approve!!!!! Im sure we all approve this is amazing!!

Bahamuth
05-14-2015, 05:33 PM
That's exactly my point,tbh, Don't make it just an Obviously Modified version,try to add More Unique things to the helmet.

I'll prolly add a Jaw to it. If you've seen my other costume (http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?11964-MOD-HYPE-Corrupt-Blizzard-Ice-Sage-costume.), you know that I like jaws quite a lot. Other than that, I don't want to modify it too much. :)

EDIT: I dont know, the Jaw doesn't seem to fit it at all. I'm trying to make the side/back part of the costume cover more of the player's face. :)

DarkShortyy
05-14-2015, 05:54 PM
Really like the Idea of a Q'bthulhu Skin. Awesome work! You get +1 Support for dis one :P

Theves
05-14-2015, 07:31 PM
I know this crossed everyone's mind who happened to view both this skin and Shadow's Disciple, but seeing a Q'bthulhu skin for all classes doesn't seem like an implausible concept. It'd make for a great $20 pack.

Bahamuth
05-14-2015, 08:39 PM
Omg!! I still don't have the one for ice sage but if this gets in game...I'll loveeeet ! *-* !

You can't imagine how excited I am to see you all hyped like this. :D

Oh man, nice job!

Thank you Zoe! :P

9000!!!/10 I approve!!!!! Im sure we all approve this is amazing!!

Look at all this hype OMG!! I Love it!

Really like the Idea of a Q'bthulhu Skin. Awesome work! You get +1 Support for dis one :P

Q'buthulhu is rising. :P

I know this crossed everyone's mind who happened to view both this skin and Shadow's Disciple, but seeing a Q'bthulhu skin for all classes doesn't seem like an implausible concept. It'd make for a great $20 pack.

I'm thinking the same, man. Ya got me on that one.

--------------------

Okay guys, I'm going to sleep now. :) Thank you for all the support and all the nice comments, have a good night/day. :D

ThunderCow
05-14-2015, 10:30 PM
I support this as i Support Fried Chekin

Ahhdumb
05-14-2015, 11:34 PM
Holy moly you are killing it! No other words then to lets make it official!

xDerpedDirtx
05-15-2015, 12:37 AM
Love it, can't wait to see if it gets added or not!

Xans
05-15-2015, 04:09 AM
HOLY MOLLY THIS IS GOOD. This is so great. My god... +1

Bahamuth
05-15-2015, 08:58 AM
I support this as i Support Fried Chekin

Talkin' 'bout a burguer? Man that... Oh wait, can't sing this here. Anyway... Thanks for your support! :D

Holy moly you are killing it! No other words then to lets make it official!

Trion, YOU HEARD THE MAN!

Love it, can't wait to see if it gets added or not!

I sure hope it does! :D

HOLY MOLLY THIS IS GOOD. This is so great. My god... +1

LegendaryStudios Seal of Approval. LEL XD

------------------

So nice to just woke up, come here and see all this hype! :) Thank you guys!

Dhyn
05-15-2015, 09:42 AM
Really awesome! The SH need a diferent costume like this, good job dude ;)
I hope they add it, GL +10

Bahamuth
05-15-2015, 01:12 PM
Really awesome! The SH need a diferent costume like this, good job dude ;)
I hope they add it, GL +10

Ye, SH needed something more dark imo. That's what I tried to do. :P Glad you liked it :)

Geargus
05-16-2015, 06:47 AM
Supported my friend!

Skaner
05-16-2015, 08:10 AM
Very nice job!I love the helmet :D

Suo
05-16-2015, 09:54 AM
wow it looks amazing
nice I hope it gets put in game O:

Cleiru
05-16-2015, 10:30 AM
I really think that this would make it given that we had sushi's shadow disciple and insanisteed. +1 hype :))

Bahamuth
05-16-2015, 02:08 PM
Supported my friend!

Thanks Gear, I hope The Invader get's in game too! :)

Very nice job!I love the helmet :D

Thank you! I tried to make it look like sort of a hood, to give that feeling of agility :)

wow it looks amazing
nice I hope it gets put in game O:

Thank you, if the hype continues to be this high I'm sure the devs will notice this mod!

I really think that this would make it given that we had sushi's shadow disciple and insanisteed. +1 hype :))

I'm glad you think that, I'm really hoping that this one makes it into the game. :)

------

Sorry for the delay on the answers today, I've been quite busy with another project. :) Thank you for all the good comments and the support, guys! :D

CreepyTheClown
05-16-2015, 04:26 PM
Those eyes on his shoulders. Freaking awesome -throws a bag of hype at you-

TheUnknown
05-16-2015, 05:07 PM
Why did i not see this mod before? This looks so sick man, Awsome job on this. I really love this! :O I really hope this will get in the game! :)

DrVu
05-16-2015, 06:53 PM
Damn :o! nice costume man really hope it get put in game. Me wants :3

MagickWolf
05-16-2015, 07:25 PM
FriedSushi should be proud of you :D

Recon1454
05-16-2015, 07:36 PM
Love it, sadly I don't use SH much D:

Bahamuth
05-16-2015, 10:14 PM
Those eyes on his shoulders. Freaking awesome -throws a bag of hype at you-

I told you they were eyes! XD

Why did i not see this mod before? This looks so sick man, Awsome job on this. I really love this! :O I really hope this will get in the game! :)

Lol you really liked this mod huh? XD Thank you Unknwon :)

Damn :o! nice costume man really hope it get put in game. Me wants :3

Me wants too :p

FriedSushi should be proud of you :D

I certainly hope she is! :D

Love it, sadly I don't use SH much D:

Reported for not playing SH enough. -wat? Jk :p Glad you liked it, man. :D

----------------

I'm heading off for today, guys. It's 2am here on Brazil and I'm pretty tired. :p Tomorrow I'll keep working on the VFX. Thank you for the nice comments and cya tomorrow! :D

Kinthank
05-17-2015, 01:44 AM
Amazing work. I myself am not a fan of Q'buthulu's mods but this one looks so sick. #HYPE for it! :D

ZevalhuaBWZ
05-17-2015, 07:25 AM
Um,someone "Copied" Your Mod Name? There are 2 Shadow Hunters now. I suggest reposting with the Shadow Harbinger name and Copy-Pasting everything to it. Besides the posts of course.

Bahamuth
05-17-2015, 07:33 AM
Um,someone "Copied" Your Mod Name? There are 2 Shadow Hunters now. I suggest reposting with the Shadow Harbinger name and Copy-Pasting everything to it. Besides the posts of course.

Naw, no one copied my name. XD The guy's mod is older than mine, its my bad!! I asked Avarem to change the name of the post but no news on that yet. :/

Xans
05-17-2015, 08:03 AM
Ohlala, the polishing looks really nice. Like it :^) <3

ZevalhuaBWZ
05-17-2015, 08:07 AM
Naw, no one copied my name. XD The guy's mod is older than mine, its my bad!! I asked Avarem to change the name of the post but no news on that yet. :/
Nobody can change Thread names.Even Avarem.

Bahamuth
05-17-2015, 08:24 AM
Nobody can change Thread names.Even Avarem.

I cri everitim. Well, it's going to stay this way then. Not gonna change the name and lose all these nice comments.

Recon1454
05-17-2015, 09:23 AM
Ugh, it looks too good, I want to have it so I can achieve world domination with Q'bthulu costumes....

Bahamuth
05-17-2015, 12:31 PM
Amazing work. I myself am not a fan of Q'buthulu's mods but this one looks so sick. #HYPE for it! :D

Haha it's really good to see that even people that don't like Q'buthulhu that much end up liking my costume. I'm very glad I made something you all like. :)

Ohlala, the polishing looks really nice. Like it :^) <3

I polished it even more. LOL XD

Ugh, it looks too good, I want to have it so I can achieve world domination with Q'bthulu costumes....

The All-Seing eye demands this Q'buthulhu costume, Trion. You shall not fight against it. -wat

---------------------------------

I'm really sorry it took me so long to answer you guys. I was polishing the VFX even more. The bubbles now POP! Download the latest version and check that out! :D

Ranulf
05-17-2015, 02:04 PM
Haha! This is so sweet omg add it to game plesh ill buy 2! Omg omg <3

Bahamuth
05-17-2015, 07:21 PM
Haha! This is so sweet omg add it to game plesh ill buy 2! Omg omg <3

Lol, that hype. XD I love that. :D

Tali
05-18-2015, 09:01 AM
very nice!
I'm a fan of your creations :D Love the costume and the vfx

HaruFenix
05-18-2015, 10:46 AM
Congratz bro! I love this Cape and Shoulder! :D
http://puu.sh/hRZ2t/677fc02f4c.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpt1/t31.0-8/11164702_622417791228531_7944569204287481191_o.jpg

zDropDeadx
05-18-2015, 11:14 AM
Very , good guy do + would like this custom came into the game ! : by : zDropDeadx

Karokendo
05-18-2015, 01:09 PM
Good job dude!

ScottyBoi
05-18-2015, 01:10 PM
Great mod, adds to the new set of costumes styled like this and has obvious talent put into it ^^ Can't wait to see this added to the game

HelixSage
05-18-2015, 01:48 PM
you what would be a cool feature add would be like some sort of animated textures and like see the eye on his arm looking back and forth! that would be so sweet! also the eye on his head lookin around like Q'bthulu is watching us through the eyes on his worshipers armour! great work man!

Bahamuth
05-18-2015, 02:35 PM
very nice!
I'm a fan of your creations :D Love the costume and the vfx

Thanks Tali! I'm glad I have your appreciation. :)

Congratz bro! I love this Cape and Shoulder! :D

MOM, GET THE CAMERA! MY COSTUME IS ON THE STREAM!

Very , good guy do + would like this custom came into the game ! : by : zDropDeadx

Thanks Drop. :P

Good job dude!

Thanks!

Great mod, adds to the new set of costumes styled like this and has obvious talent put into it ^^ Can't wait to see this added to the game

Thank you for the nice words and I can't wait to see if it will get in game too! :P

you what would be a cool feature add would be like some sort of animated textures and like see the eye on his arm looking back and forth! that would be so sweet! also the eye on his head lookin around like Q'bthulu is watching us through the eyes on his worshipers armour! great work man!

I agree with you on the eye thing, but I don't know how to do it. :( I believe it IS possible to do, but I'm not sure. And that would probably raise the cost of the costume a bit too. :P

----------------------------------

I'm back!! I'm sorry it took me so long to answer you guys, I was making sure that I have everything prepared for my Boomeranger and everything else that's coming on tomorrow's update. As always, thank you for your support on my mod! :D

ZevalhuaBWZ
05-18-2015, 03:09 PM
Thanks Tali! I'm glad I have your appreciation. :)

MOM, GET THE CAMERA! MY COSTUME IS ON THE STREAM!

Thanks Drop. :P

Thanks!

Thank you for the nice words and I can't wait to see if it will get in game too! :P

I agree with you on the eye thing, but I don't know how to do it. :( I believe it IS possible to do, but I'm not sure. And that would probably raise the cost of the costume a bit too. :P

----------------------------------

I'm back!! I'm sorry it took me so long to answer you guys, I was making sure that I have everything prepared for my Boomeranger and everything else that's coming on tomorrow's update. As always, thank you for your support on my mod! :D

VFX Suggestion,when holding right click,can you make the Shine turn into a an Eye spiraling around with Tentacles? That'd be AMAZING.

Bahamuth
05-18-2015, 03:36 PM
VFX Suggestion,when holding right click,can you make the Shine turn into a an Eye spiraling around with Tentacles? That'd be AMAZING.

I probably can make it an Eye with tentacles spining arround it. I can't do what you asked me, tho. Too advanced for me and I'm horrible on making DDS files. That's why I didn't even try that. XD

EDIT: Yes, I tried to make it but failed on the .dds file. I'm very disappointed with myself. :/ But I'll keep trying! Maybe I'll get it right. :p

Also I think (That's my opinion at least.) that the costumes are not meant to change THIS MUCH from the original look. I don't know, but seems that you have to follow Trion's original matrix (Max X,Y,Z from the original files) and don't change the VFX that much.

I think the mod/costume can have a different approach (Like I did replacing all the sparkles with bubbles to make it feel more sea-ish) but it has to keep the key componets of the class/character, so it reads well. I'd say it's one of the Design Values that Trion tries to apply on their game(s). :)

Tchockers
05-18-2015, 04:20 PM
wow , nice costume , i want to see this in game , u have my hype!

Bahamuth
05-18-2015, 07:00 PM
wow , nice costume , i want to see this in game , u have my hype!

Thank you! :p

Stabicus
05-18-2015, 09:14 PM
must have this now!

Strad
05-18-2015, 09:41 PM
Wow! This is amazing costume i love it and i supported you on all

Bahamuth
05-19-2015, 07:33 AM
Wow! This is amazing costume i love it and i supported you on all

Thanks for your support! :)

Ronald0806
05-19-2015, 10:05 AM
Looks awesome, especially the bow looks awesome :)

Bahamuth
05-19-2015, 01:47 PM
Looks awesome, especially the bow looks awesome :)

Thank you. I love the bow too! XD

Arradir
05-19-2015, 02:03 PM
Love it! Looks great. I will definitely use this!

Angi
05-19-2015, 02:10 PM
Omg I freaking love this *_____* I don't even like shadow hunter but I would play shadow hunter to use this skin, LOL. The skull vfx is my favorite. :D

Bahamuth
05-19-2015, 05:36 PM
Love it! Looks great. I will definitely use this!

Thank you Arradir, I appreciate your support! :)

Omg I freaking love this *_____* I don't even like shadow hunter but I would play shadow hunter to use this skin, LOL. The skull vfx is my favorite. :D

Hahaha Thank you, I love to see people hyped like you. xD Anything you'd change on the skull?

-------------

I'm going to sleep, I'm tired. It's been a long day (Without you my friend (8) ) and I feel like a good night of sleep will make me feel better about things tomorrow. I'm going to review the VFX and model to see if there's anything I can polish, so you may want to take a look on the thread tomorrow!

Bahamuth
05-20-2015, 07:44 AM
Sh*t. 6 days in a row on the first page and on the last day before finishing A WEEK on the first page... My thread got to the 2nd page. I cry. :( I'll give you a bump, my baby. You deserve it.

Variableingwer
05-20-2015, 12:45 PM
gave feedback per pm :)

Ps. bump :p

Sprinklefarts
05-20-2015, 12:47 PM
I love lore, I love shadow themed costumes... What can I not like!? :D

Leodred
05-20-2015, 01:19 PM
Really well done. You definetly did a great job on polishing and I can't find anything, no matter how hard I try, to criticize on this costume. Great Bow, great shading and coloring, great pauldrons, great helmet, just a great mod ;) I wish for this to get in and hopefully we see more Q'Bthulhu themed costumes in the future ^^

SlimeCubez
05-20-2015, 02:08 PM
I feel like nothing needs to be changed and I love it!

Cleiru
05-20-2015, 02:14 PM
I'll test it as soon as the server goes up.

Or not since it's 5:13am here in PH lol I need to sleep

Bahamuth
05-20-2015, 03:07 PM
gave feedback per pm :)

Ps. bump :p

I noticed that the "clipping" is not really a clipping and it happens on the normal model of the SH too. So... I don't know if I'm going to do something there. I tried to move the attachment point as I told you I would but THAT makes a clipping from the shoulder into the body. D: Also thanks for the bump! Really appreciated. :p

I love lore, I love shadow themed costumes... What can I not like!? :D

I don't have an answer for your question, but I appreciate the fact that you seem to like my costume a lot! So thank you! :)

Really well done. You definetly did a great job on polishing and I can't find anything, no matter how hard I try, to criticize on this costume. Great Bow, great shading and coloring, great pauldrons, great helmet, just a great mod ;) I wish for this to get in and hopefully we see more Q'Bthulhu themed costumes in the future ^^

I wish this gets in game too as I've spent quite a time making this (If you get the time of some of my posts and put it on GMT -3 you'll see that in some days I ended up going to sleep at 3 or 4am, just polishing this costume.), but at the end of the day, it's the Dev's choice that counts. :p I'm really thankful to have people that like my costume perhaps as much as I do.

I feel like nothing needs to be changed and I love it!

I'm glad you like the costume and the updates!

I'll test it as soon as the server goes up.

Or not since it's 5:13am here in PH lol I need to sleep

Don't forget to tell me what you think about it after you test it! I'd love to hear it. :)

-------------------------

I'm glad all of you received my message and I'm excited to know what you guys think about the changes! Even tho they're not big changes, I think the costume has improved ( even if it's just a little bit. :p ), so I'm looking forward to see what you guys have to say about them! As always, thank you for all the nice comments and all the support. :D

RLRLRL
05-20-2015, 04:35 PM
Now this is WHAT YOU CALL "GOOD" nice job! #respect!

ArtiusTheFox
05-20-2015, 05:18 PM
Definetly matches the shadow disciple.

Duong
05-20-2015, 06:35 PM
the costume has been made very well so far from the teaser i saw and first released to the finnal one. it has a very protential change to be in game.

Bahamuth
05-20-2015, 07:19 PM
Now this is WHAT YOU CALL "GOOD" nice job! #respect!

Thank you! :)

Definetly matches the shadow disciple.

Shadow Disciple was a little too lonely for comfort so I thought I'd give him a brother! XD

the costume has been made very well so far from the teaser i saw and first released to the finnal one. it has a very protential change to be in game.

Thanks Duong, I appreciate your kind words and answering to your PM, I'll definitely bring more mods here!

As I said before, thank you very much if you're an "old" supporter who took your time to revisit my costume/mod. It really means a lot to me. :) As always, thanks everyone for the nice comments and the support you've been showing here. :D I'm going to sleep now. :p

Cleiru
05-21-2015, 01:46 AM
Here's my follow up :D

http://i.imgur.com/RGny7Di.png

The pauldron eye really stands out. I dunno but I'd like to have the eye moving around lol But for now that piece really is remarkable +1 :D

The eye traps were done pretty well. Although the ultimate needs more VFX when activated. A deeper shade of smoke perhaps?

http://i.imgur.com/FeENyuc.png

The shadow mark is a reskin of the default mark if I'm not mistaken. The mod will be perfected once this mark turns into an EYE <(-)>

Anyway it's an 8.5/10 for me right now. But this is deserving still of the hype so +1 :)

Variableingwer
05-21-2015, 04:45 AM
[center]I noticed that the "clipping" is not really a clipping and it happens on the normal model of the SH too. So... I don't know if I'm going to do something there. I tried to move the attachment point as I told you I would but THAT makes a clipping from the shoulder into the body. D: Also thanks for the bump! Really appreciated. :p
ok, didnt knew that, i dont really play the SH :p just thought because the reddit mods always tell that nothing should clip through the char :)

DarknessHunter
05-21-2015, 07:44 AM
Wow amazing costume very nice i want it for my shadow hunter beautiful!!!!

Bahamuth
05-21-2015, 08:01 AM
Here's my follow up :D

http://i.imgur.com/RGny7Di.png

The pauldron eye really stands out. I dunno but I'd like to have the eye moving around lol But for now that piece really is remarkable +1 :D

The eye traps were done pretty well. Although the ultimate needs more VFX when activated. A deeper shade of smoke perhaps?

http://i.imgur.com/FeENyuc.png

The shadow mark is a reskin of the default mark if I'm not mistaken. The mod will be perfected once this mark turns into an EYE <(-)>

Anyway it's an 8.5/10 for me right now. But this is deserving still of the hype so +1 :)

I don't normally reply to a comment specifically because I think that it spams my thread with replies of my own, which is nowhere near the point of the thread. HOWEVER, your comment was really good so I felt like I should reply to this one.

The eye moving arround on the trap is one of my dreams, for real. I'll probably ask the devs if they can do thaet if the costume gets accepted. It will probably raise the cost of the mod (The same way that costumes with Weapons and Helmets are 1500 instead of 1250), but I think it would be really cool. I don't know HOW I'd do that, and I don't know if it's possible at all to do that on a mod, so that's why I'm not gonna try. Let this one for the Devs, is what I say. XD

The smoke, I did tune down the transparency of the smoke. I'll have a look on how it looks like with the normal transparency, thanks for the suggestion. :p

Yes, the Shadow Mark is a reskin of the default mark and as I said on the reply about changing the M2/Ultimate to an eye spinning with tentacles, I can't do that. There's a set of things that I noticed on the accepted mods, a pattern or requisites, these are:

- You have to (roughly) follow Trion's matrix. This is the X, Y and Z of the piece of armor/helm/whatever you're tying to mod.

- The VFX can change the look of the skills, but NOT THAT MUCH. It wouldnt read well if a player was walking arround and he suddenly see an eye popping out of a mob's head. It would probably take at least a couple secconds for him to figure out that the eye is the Shadow Mark passive, and that's assuming he would figure that at all and not just walk away thinking "WTF was that..?".
Now, if a player sees a green-ish skull with bubbles coming out of it, it's easy to assimilate that to my costume, right?

Altho, I'll message trion about the M2/Ulti idea and the Eye passive idea too, and let they make their decision about whether or not this would be a good addition to the mod. I hope you understand where I'm coming from on these decisions and don't take that as me being lazy or anything like that. :p

Thank you for the comments, I'll take a look on the ultimate right away, as for the other suggestions, we let that on the Dev's hands. :D

HelixSage
05-21-2015, 09:13 AM
Oh i have an idea! maybe instead of the skull when you spot an enemy you can make a purplish black eye or something or a tentacle!

[I agree with you on the eye thing, but I don't know how to do it. :( I believe it IS possible to do, but I'm not sure. And that would probably raise the cost of the costume a bit too. :P]
This may also be possible through the power of VFX, but then again I know not enough about mod creating to be exactly sure.

Bahamuth
05-21-2015, 09:36 AM
Oh i have an idea! maybe instead of the skull when you spot an enemy you can make a purplish black eye or something or a tentacle!

[I agree with you on the eye thing, but I don't know how to do it. :( I believe it IS possible to do, but I'm not sure. And that would probably raise the cost of the costume a bit too. :P]
This may also be possible through the power of VFX, but then again I know not enough about mod creating to be exactly sure.

I think it is possible but it is beyond my skills, because the skull is not a dds file, but a Mesh. :p

Also this:

- The VFX can change the look of the skills, but NOT THAT MUCH. It wouldnt read well if a player was walking arround and he suddenly see an eye popping out of a mob's head. It would probably take at least a couple secconds for him to figure out that the eye is the Shadow Mark passive, and that's assuming he would figure that at all and not just walk away thinking "WTF was that..?".
Now, if a player sees a green-ish skull with bubbles coming out of it, it's easy to assimilate that to my costume, right?

ZevalhuaBWZ
05-21-2015, 11:57 AM
I don't normally reply to a comment specifically because I think that it spams my thread with replies of my own, which is nowhere near the point of the thread. HOWEVER, your comment was really good so I felt like I should reply to this one.

The eye moving arround on the trap is one of my dreams, for real. I'll probably ask the devs if they can do thaet if the costume gets accepted. It will probably raise the cost of the mod (The same way that costumes with Weapons and Helmets are 1500 instead of 1250), but I think it would be really cool. I don't know HOW I'd do that, and I don't know if it's possible at all to do that on a mod, so that's why I'm not gonna try. Let this one for the Devs, is what I say. XD

The smoke, I did tune down the transparency of the smoke. I'll have a look on how it looks like with the normal transparency, thanks for the suggestion. :p

Yes, the Shadow Mark is a reskin of the default mark and as I said on the reply about changing the M2/Ultimate to an eye spinning with tentacles, I can't do that. There's a set of things that I noticed on the accepted mods, a pattern or requisites, these are:

- You have to (roughly) follow Trion's matrix. This is the X, Y and Z of the piece of armor/helm/whatever you're tying to mod.

Altho, I'll message trion about the M2/Ulti idea and the Eye passive idea too, and let they make their decision about whether or not this would be a good addition to the mod. I hope you understand where I'm coming from on these decisions and don't take that as me being lazy or anything like that. :p

Thank you for the comments, I'll take a look on the ultimate right away, as for the other suggestions, we let that on the Dev's hands. :D

Little Tiny Suggestion,you know how if you use SH's ult, you kind of grow "Shadow Burst Wings" Behind the SH? Mind if you turn those at least into shadow spikes or tentacles bursting out?

Bahamuth
05-21-2015, 12:15 PM
Little Tiny Suggestion,you know how if you use SH's ult, you kind of grow "Shadow Burst Wings" Behind the SH? Mind if you turn those at least into shadow spikes or tentacles bursting out?

The "Burst wings" are in actuality smoke. I went to the VFX really excited to do the changes you suggested and... Well, you should see it for yourself...

http://puu.sh/hVAkI/d37aca586f.gif

I cri everitim.

EDIT: What about this way?

http://puu.sh/hVAx7/f582b39512.gif

Cleiru
05-21-2015, 12:19 PM

Aryt thanks for the response! :D I think t'd be worth a try to have over the top vfx :)) usually those make the mods go in :)) with overwhelming support im looking forward to seeing this one ingame. Kudos!

Bahamuth
05-21-2015, 12:34 PM
Aryt thanks for the response! :D I think t'd be worth a try to have over the top vfx :)) usually those make the mods go in :)) with overwhelming support im looking forward to seeing this one ingame. Kudos!

I did change the smoke. And the Skull, I'm afraid I can't change, because it's not a .DDS, it's a mesh. And I have no idea of how to make one. Here's a preview of how the ulti shows now.

Before:

After:

Tell me what you think about it!

Solipso
05-21-2015, 01:13 PM
I approve of this! HYPE!

Lets make an entire cult for Q'buthulu

Bahamuth
05-21-2015, 01:59 PM
Wow amazing costume very nice i want it for my shadow hunter beautiful!!!!

Thanks! I hope it gets added so you can use it on your SH. :)

I approve of this! HYPE!

Q'buthulhu is near. Don't look behind you.

-----------------

I just finished a new update and I'm glad to see that there's still new people coming to see my mod! Thank you for the nice comments and welcome to the hype train! (I'm happier than normal today. Srsly.)

Screamheart
05-21-2015, 02:31 PM
I like this a lot :D

Bahamuth
05-21-2015, 05:35 PM
I like this a lot :D

Hey Screamheart, what a surprise to see you here! I'm glad you like my costume. :D

Cleiru
05-22-2015, 02:55 AM
I did change the smoke. And the Skull, I'm afraid I can't change, because it's not a .DDS, it's a mesh. And I have no idea of how to make one. Here's a preview of how the ulti shows now.

Before:

After:

Tell me what you think about it!

Yes. Over the top is definitely better lol :D Hm..vfx's should also be in GIFs for the devs to see. Just a suggestion :))

Bahamuth
05-22-2015, 07:42 AM
Yes. Over the top is definitely better lol :D Hm..vfx's should also be in GIFs for the devs to see. Just a suggestion :))

B-But... I have VFX Gif's already...

Kamomo
05-22-2015, 08:10 AM

CL4PTR4P
05-22-2015, 08:43 AM
I approve of this! HYPE!

Well, there are the Q'bthulhuists....

Bahamuth
05-22-2015, 12:27 PM

Thank you! I think that the bow is being kind of the "catch" of the costume, even tho I tried to make the trap be like that. XD

Well, there are the Q'bthulhuists....

You must not speak about us. Those who worship the Sun "goddess" might be hearing.

---------------------------

Hey! I'm working on a new project and this is why I haven't been on this post so much lately. I'm sorry about that. :( Please don't take this as me dropping this costume or anything like that, but take it as me being inspired to bring more and more for you guys! :D As always thanks for the nice comments and the support you've been showing on this project so far! I really appreciate that. :)

maxgewoonmax
05-23-2015, 05:54 AM
This costume should already be in-game! I hope it will. ;)

Bahamuth
05-23-2015, 06:22 PM
This costume should already be in-game! I hope it will. ;)

I sure hope the same. :P

CharlieGunz
05-23-2015, 06:24 PM
How's the VFX?

Bahamuth
05-23-2015, 07:40 PM
How's the VFX?

Hi Charlie, there's a text on the post "VFX Preview / VFX IMGUR Preview", you can see how the VFX is clicking there. :P I didn't want to put more than one gif on the thread because it lags the PC of some people, so I let a bunch of links. They're below the rotation preview. :)

Bahamuth
05-24-2015, 01:12 PM
Hey, I updated the thread! No more "No vfx" problems! :P

StealingDaPenta
05-25-2015, 08:37 AM
Why isn't there more hype about this? Please trion get this in the game!

Abbzore
06-02-2015, 10:59 AM
In my opinion this is one fo the best skins out there!
I would easily main shadow hunter just so i can use this skin, great work!

galaxy
06-27-2015, 09:37 AM
Goodjob on this I can see you really spend time on this

RuiWen
06-29-2015, 09:11 AM
I love it! especially my favourite class is sh :3

Huckya
06-29-2015, 04:32 PM
Nice job! +1

AlecoX
06-30-2015, 05:12 AM
Nicely done pall
I like the combination of green colors a lot

Neversee
08-14-2015, 11:17 AM
I am amazed. I definitely support this mod and I hope this mod gets in-game.
{IGN: Neversee} http://forums.trovegame.com/images/icons/icon14.pnghttp://forums.trovegame.com/images/icons/icon14.pnghttp://forums.trovegame.com/images/icons/icon14.png HYPED!!!

bidonna
08-14-2015, 02:57 PM
love the look of the skin
look really like the ice sage
hope it will be added in the game
love your work