PDA

View Full Version : OP Pirate

Hytachie
04-23-2015, 04:07 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Bo3tA6jH8k

Colgate
04-23-2015, 10:36 PM
Your character might be EXP level 1 but your gear appears to have be all shadow except for the ring meaning you must have had used twinkling tomes to reduce the level requirement. You are also mastery 130+ also meaning you have gotten 30% extra damage added with the Chronomancer Qubesly which gives 20% magic damage for your particular class. The developers of Trove said themselves that they built the classes to were all of them can solo in their own way. For Example, Dracolyte has maxed out attack speed without the need to put the actual stat on your gear and added with Prowling Shadow would give 2.2% health each time you damage an enemy. So, you could do the same little setup as you did with the pirate by adding a bunch of maximum health, health regeneration, and health% with little to no extra magic damage from stats. It's only a matter of time till you kill the enemy. Any class can be overpowered in an adventure world, in shadow arenas it is a different story.

Hytachie
05-03-2015, 02:14 PM
yes items used are max OP, the point of the video was a xp lvl 1 doing uber 5, thnx for the feedback
Your character might be EXP level 1 but your gear appears to have be all shadow except for the ring meaning you must have had used twinkling tomes to reduce the level requirement. You are also mastery 130+ also meaning you have gotten 30% extra damage added with the Chronomancer Qubesly which gives 20% magic damage for your particular class. The developers of Trove said themselves that they built the classes to were all of them can solo in their own way. For Example, Dracolyte has maxed out attack speed without the need to put the actual stat on your gear and added with Prowling Shadow would give 2.2% health each time you damage an enemy. So, you could do the same little setup as you did with the pirate by adding a bunch of maximum health, health regeneration, and health% with little to no extra magic damage from stats. It's only a matter of time till you kill the enemy. Any class can be overpowered in an adventure world, in shadow arenas it is a different story.

Chronik
05-03-2015, 03:56 PM
yes items used are max OP, the point of the video was a xp lvl 1 doing uber 5, thnx for the feedback
And the point of that is what exactly? You said about making the game harder. You used tomes. Youd didn't walk into U5 as a pure level 1 with level 1 gear. You should drop the OP word from every video too.

Hytachie
05-03-2015, 04:14 PM
Yes i did say something about wishing it was harder! Give something to us end game players! When i make an item 8* then tome it so my lvl 1 can use it I consider that an OP item. Thnx for the Feedback. :)
And the point of that is what exactly? You said about making the game harder. You used tomes. Youd didn't walk into U5 as a pure level 1 with level 1 gear. You should drop the OP word from every video too.