PDA

View Full Version : [VIDEO] How To Get Flux - Radiant Giant Solo

Vange
04-11-2015, 03:19 AM
Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZDV4AlDaZc

Trove - How To Get Flux - Radiant Giant Solo

This is a Trove guide showing you how to earn flux by soloing radiant giants in the sky realm and selling their radiant caches. The technique is pretty simple and relatively safe. You just need a decent DPS character (melee/ranged) with a good number of jumps, wings and a sky realm portal. While doing this, you can also do some dark heart dungeons for radiant shards and mine crystallized clouds to add to your profit. Happy hunting!

WhoDat
04-13-2015, 06:00 PM
this video was very helpful and voxel busters have a great club IGN WhoDat

Humpypants
04-13-2015, 06:50 PM
incoming radiant giant patch :p

Koviko
04-15-2015, 06:20 AM
I tried this hole-in-the-ground strategy when I first started killing these, but it was on my Ice Sage. That's when I learned that it was possible for giants to fall through the island into the abyss. Ice Crash is not your friend.

Variableingwer
04-15-2015, 07:45 AM
/dnd only blocks invites and messages. go to the settings and make appear as offline in the social tab so they cant join you :)

Vange
04-16-2015, 08:59 AM
/dnd only blocks invites and messages. go to the settings and make appear as offline in the social tab so they cant join you :)

Yes! Thank you, now I know. :P

This helps me a lot actually, now I can record my videos in peace. ^_^

Variableingwer
04-16-2015, 12:29 PM

np :)

Variableingwer
04-16-2015, 12:29 PM

np :)

Mesarye
04-16-2015, 08:19 PM
One flaw in this is the Boss Giants they TP out so be careful to only get the Normals lol other wise this works great i did it with my lvl 11 Ice mage. droped him in the hole shot him froze him shot him till i could freeze and use shield to boost my attack 5 mins later Boom and got a cashe :) try not to use your ice drop aoe that much if at all :)