PDA

View Full Version : How often to people change the deal last second?

Humpypants
04-06-2015, 03:31 PM
This happens a little too often.

I'll try to sell something. Someone will say they'll buy.

Once they're invited, they instantly change the deal so they can save a little extra flux. Starting to kick people from my club world because people don't know that a deal is a deal.

Beefaroo
04-06-2015, 03:39 PM
I've done this a few times. It became a habit but I got out of it. I don't really have a comment on this though

Denzel
04-06-2015, 04:28 PM
Once you commit; you should commit. I rarely have deal change because as soon as I find a happy medium; their invited and sent packing with w/e the deal was.

Maledictam
04-06-2015, 04:29 PM
Once they are invited to trade, the deal is set. they take it or leave it. It does happen semi often lately though. Have kicked a few for being pushy about lowering the price. Kinda wrong place though for a discussion.

weltandmelt
04-06-2015, 05:48 PM
if im buying and they try to raise it I just leave, or if im selling I just tell em no deal. its pretty childish of people who try to do that

Eloc Freidon
04-07-2015, 12:20 AM
I find the ones that try and auction above the market value or the ones that sell it to the first person that get to them first even worse.

Its all lame.

Division
04-07-2015, 12:46 AM
I just got one who said he had the ally I was after, then when I summoned him immediately tried to sell me a bunch of rings and mounts. When I asked him if he actually had when I requested he said he didn't.

Sigh, this is why I like trading in my clubworld. That way I can kick them. Hopefully they get the message that what they're doing is just an inconvenience to everyone involved.

Tali
04-07-2015, 12:50 AM
This is why i would like to see an auction house working.
A place i could set my items for sale for x ammount and not have to deal with people.

Division
04-07-2015, 01:04 AM
An auction house itself has numerous problems.

What I want to see is more of a shop setup. I craft my shop, then place it in my club or cornerstone. I set my trades, stock it then leave. People can use it like the NPC's, take a look at the trades and decide what to do. There's no price haggling, if they don't want to trade, they just move on.

This way, we don't have the price declines of a full blown auction house, yet people who want a automatic system can have it. We'd also see trade clubs pop up, with worlds dedicated to shops, like a giant market.

Tali
04-07-2015, 01:06 AM
Too many clubs to visit to try to find what you're looking for. If it was all together, it would be better to balance prices and find things. Altho we dont have a currency so i dont know.

Division
04-07-2015, 01:17 AM
Maybe. But as stated before, it will devalue everything and completely take away from the social aspect of the game.

Tali
04-07-2015, 01:19 AM
Maybe. But as stated before, it will devalue everything and completely take away from the social aspect of the game.
The social part of kicking people out of clubworlds when they change the deal the last minute? xD
Haha idk, they are already working on it they said, just hope is something good.

Division
04-07-2015, 01:22 AM
The social part of kicking people out of clubworlds when they change the deal the last minute? xD
Haha idk, they are already working on it they said, just hope is something good.

Same. At the moment we just have to trust in the devs.

Stinger
04-07-2015, 02:54 AM
I've personally experienced people who whispered me "I'll buy" when I explicitly stated the price I was looking for upfront, pop over to their club world and all I get is a bunch of materials and trash forced upon my face whose value doesn't even come close to the flux value I was looking for. It's plain rude tbh.