PDA

View Full Version : [CINEMATIC VIDEO] - Wandering in Trove

Ando
04-04-2015, 10:04 AM
After about 40 hours of editing, we are proud to present the first ever Trove cinematic- Wandering in Trove. We hope you enjoy!
(We recommend you watch on YouTube in Google Chrome for glorious 1080p 60fps!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qClmYYkCoA

In case the embed doesn't work - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qClmYYkCoA

Naevon
04-04-2015, 03:20 PM
Wow that cinematic looks really amazing! Great work on the effects too, it was real eyecandy.
The music fit perfectly too, good job ;D

Bladeheart
04-04-2015, 03:26 PM
You must be amazing if that only took you 40 mins to edit!

Chronik
04-04-2015, 05:21 PM
Bravo, Bravo! Very nicely done. Would watch again. *Clicks Replay*

Luxiyon
04-04-2015, 09:34 PM
Oh my god, this was brilliant! Kudos to you sir :3

MainFrame
04-04-2015, 11:04 PM
You must be amazing if that only took you 40 mins to edit!

40 HOURS.

This is amazing! I wish I had that kinda skill! (and that good of a computer).

Encore! Encore! Make a movie now!

Ando
04-05-2015, 07:49 AM
Thank for the kind words everyone! I'm thinking we'll definitely be doing more Trove videos in the future because of all this positive feedback. Have a grape day!

FireflyArc
04-05-2015, 08:01 AM
oooh a video :D :O this is extraordinary ! The music flows really well with the video and you really picked spots in the different biomes that matched well with each other. The slow motion effect really adds to the video and it was cool to see the other person not running go around and defeating monsters. :D You worked on this 40 hours and it really shows! I have to agree with Mainframe, Encore, encore! or Movie! Movie! :D You did an amazing job on this video and you managed to make Trove look so cinematic! I must ask, what programs did you use?

Bladeheart
04-05-2015, 08:17 AM
Trion needs to give you something for making this! Bravo good sir, bravo!

Ando
04-05-2015, 08:59 AM
oooh a video :D :O this is extraordinary ! The music flows really well with the video and you really picked spots in the different biomes that matched well with each other. The slow motion effect really adds to the video and it was cool to see the other person not running go around and defeating monsters. :D You worked on this 40 hours and it really shows! I have to agree with Mainframe, Encore, encore! or Movie! Movie! :D You did an amazing job on this video and you managed to make Trove look so cinematic! I must ask, what programs did you use?

Wowza, glad you enjoyed it! We'll see about a movie, that would be a lot of work haha. And this video was done entirely in Adobe After Effects CC.

Jboundfly
04-14-2015, 07:46 AM
Superrr eye candy good work with everything like music :)

Xans
04-14-2015, 08:47 AM
Dude this is so beautiful I don't know any words for it. You did an AMAZING job. +1

StealingDaPenta
04-14-2015, 08:51 AM
Awesome!
I think you're a really good editor!