PDA

View Full Version : I can't remember the title of it!

Ssj782
03-21-2015, 03:15 AM
I'm looking for an incomplete indie Zelda-like game/site. I think it was a kickstarter/pre-order. I had it in my bookmarks before reinstalling windows, but it seems to have gotten misplaced somehow.

Here are the details I can remember. Sorry, it's not a lot because I hadn't looked at the site since some time late last year.

The main character of this indie game has an orange, spiky ponytail... And I think she had goggles on her forehead, but not 100%.

It was a top-down action combat. MC seems to have used a steampunk-ish sword for combat. An image of the combat showed a pulsing... gear(?)... that got smaller as it got closer to the center, I assume for a button press system.

It was about a world that used elemental stones as energy, and the mc gathered them as her job.

She had a younger brother, looked pretty bland/plain.

She had an 'annoying' type character that bothered her, from the description...

Ah, yeah. The site was showing that they had made collectible figurines, but the post was something about 'Look at this Batman figure!'. The image had said Batman figure, but you could see ... 2, I think(?)... Figurines of the orange ponytailed girl.

If anyone could at least tell me the game name, I would be very thankful.

Ssj782
03-21-2015, 03:26 PM
Finally found it by accident, now that it's 5 hours from post.

UndeadFreak
03-21-2015, 03:34 PM
what game did it end up being? :o

Ssj782
03-21-2015, 04:29 PM
Cryamore. I was actually tempted to not say anything because I had no help, but it's always possible almost no one read this post in the 'off topic' section.

Edit: Ah, I just realized you're a 100. I just got that yesterday after four grueling weeks of grinding. Blue Cookiephant ftw, lol.