PDA

View Full Version : U10 Tomb Raiser help.

thewyseone
02-14-2019, 07:08 AM
I am level 30 pushing 280k base damage and 2800 light and it is still trash. I got 29% to 31% attack speed on all my gear but attack speed still says 0% in the stats. I just started to use it again after a good year ago or better to obtain some crystal 3 staffs for my staff classes since it was my highest class for that. Am I doing something wrong or is Tomb Raiser just that broken for U10?

thewyseone
02-14-2019, 08:18 AM
Also for got to mention that my PR is 31k.

See
02-14-2019, 08:55 AM
I may be wrong cause Its been a long time since I hit 30 on TR and never touched him again but does AS affect anything on TR? I didn't think it did on Draco or sh w cg or TR.. Unless it affects minion speed? I may be totally wrong though and if I am my mistake :D

thewyseone
02-14-2019, 10:55 AM
yeah, got hold of a friend, TR don't use AS. I started to use my level 30, almost 27k chloro with 2300 light and the same gear, night and day. It seems like that maybe TR is pretty much just trash. If anybody had any other suggestions I would love to hear them. thanks.

0sita
02-14-2019, 07:40 PM
my 31.4k pr TR works fine in u10. I use 20% cd sub and a 20% mag demage ally. Weapon is c3, other gear c2, coeff almost 5 mill. class gem and pyro disc 2251 pr, others are not so good.

mag demage 263086, health 1.5 mill, as 0% (it does not use as), ch 105% (all over 100% is waste), cd 1769%, light 4052

yet there are some elite bosses in u10 who can kill me like dotm's death hit, but i don't need to meet them.

Ibita
02-14-2019, 11:57 PM
1) AS does not affect TR at all, like Draco and SH with class gem. You should consider switching AS to MS, to move around faster. This also means Berserker battler gem is almost useless on TR. Extra light is nice but as for now, light from gears and gems are good enough.
2) For gem setups, you can go Pyro + Explosive Epilogue + Vampire/Barrier for all out dps. Or if you also want to tank ST "casually", you can go with Stinging Curse + Pyro/Explosive Epilogue + Vampire/Barrier.
3) For Emblems + Pot, Evil eye + Arcane + Unleashed power vial/Conjurer (if your mf is high) is the go-to setup. I prefer Unleashed power since I find that just spamming ult to proc Arcane + Ghost Form AoE clears everything much faster.
4) For subclass, I prefer fae to fly around faster. But it is really just up to personal taste and situation. Ice Sage/ boomeranger sub are also good options for both defense+offense. Rev sub is superb for survivabilty.

I farmed like 12 sets of c3 Face/Hat with my TR so it is doing just fine in U10.

Animo
02-27-2019, 03:07 PM
I am level 30 pushing 280k base damage and 2800 light and it is still trash. I got 29% to 31% attack speed on all my gear but attack speed still says 0% in the stats. I just started to use it again after a good year ago or better to obtain some crystal 3 staffs for my staff classes since it was my highest class for that. Am I doing something wrong or is Tomb Raiser just that broken for U10?
All classes are viable, your build sounds like it needs work considering you were running attack speed on a Tomb Raiser. Tomb raisers are not swift DPS characters, they do damage over time through their minions. You need to get all 6 minions out, your banshee, and the Goliath out to see the tomb raiser's true potential, but the Tomb Raiser will almost never be a fast farming class. Also stats matter, 31k pr sounds good, but if you do not have a properly balanced build your damage will be subpar. Unless you give us your full stats we can't tell if your class is build correctly (MD, CD, CH) considering you were running attack speed, I need to ask Are you using magic damage on your gems?