PDA

View Full Version : The Crystal Combat Update is here! Here's how to earn your quick flux!

Luna BN
02-07-2019, 07:10 AM
Good day everyone, my name is Luna BN, a 30.2k PR Gunslinger main that already made over 7 million flux off of only 2 days of the update being dropped for us. Now, earning this amount is fairly simple and easy if you meet these requirements: 1. A class that can get into U9 or U10 Geode Topside (U10 is prefered most for this, as well as Dino Tamer/Neon Ninja for Speed Farming). 2. A clean inventory (Meaning an empty bag or at least 50+ free slots). 3. Make sure you gain at least around 2200-3000 Light, for U9-u10, Uber 9 may be an easy sweep of a world to go to due to you're already high damage, but the higher the Light you have, the more damage you do and less damage you take from the Geode Topside Enemies (So I'd say to average your health to be around 250k-300k+). 4. Set your gear pick-up in the settings to Radiant, so anything only Radiant and above will be max picked up when you're holding down X on the controller. You won't need any shadows and below for this farming run. 5. Have either Crystal Level 2 or Crystal level 3 gear. I know farming Crystal level 3 is a hassle, so if you only have Level 2 gear, only upgrade them twice, and Max Pearl them all. If you have Level 3 gear, Max Level and Pearl them all before farming. That also means to farm as many 5 Star dungeons as you can to do this, so take your time doing this before you start your flux grind! 6. Have max level Cosmic Gems that already go for your class, either Fierce or Arcane gems, as well as your Empowered Gem that has the effect you need (Berserker for GS, Vampiric for SH, Etc.) 7. Have at least 1500+ Magic Find, the update reworked it for better loot drops at lower numbers, but Radiant and Stellars are affected drastically for high MF, although Crystal may not be at that much (So patron is highly recommended for this farm). Once you have these requirements met, then you can get to farming for your flux, but here's what you'll do in these worlds.

For starters, DO NOT farm any 5 Star Dungeons what so ever while farming for Crystal, Stellar, and Radiant gear! Doing this will not get you much gear if you're farming with a group! You'll need to go to all 5 boss spots to pick up your loot, not the Cosmic Gem Boxes! What you'll be farming is only 1 and 3 Star Dungeons, because you can solo all quicker and get all of your loot instantly without needing to find it around a huge Dungeon. Through this farm, you'll be only getting these gear drops as well as Cosmic Gem Boxes you can save up to open later. I can't say what types of gear you'll be getting on average every hour, but I can sum up a few numbers for you in ratios. 1 Hour: At least 15+ Radiants, 10+ Stellars, and 20+ Crystals (Crystal Gear will Vary in Levels 1-3 since magic find barely even affects this type of gear). Now you'll probably know what you'll be doing with them all...Loot Collecting them! Some of you can save some pieces for classes if you need them, but Stellars and Crystals are your main goal for farming! Crystals, when loot collected, give you Forge Fragments, a needed material for Crystal Gear Upgrading! Level 1 gear = 1 Forge Fragment, Level 2 gear = 10 Forge Fragments, and Level 3 gear = 50 Forge Fragments. These Forge Fragments sell for over 1500-2500 each in the Xbox Market Place right now (Not to mention they fluctuate very fast in price either up or down, so I can't say it won't drop down to even lower numbers, like 1k each possibly) so farming this is extremely worth it if you need flux. 50 can sell for almost 100k flux every time in the Marketplace, so in about an hour you could have over 500k-750k flux easy. Now Stellar gear with this update is useless...but they are also useful if used right. Loot collect every single stellar you get! The pearls can be taken off of them now, so selling them in bulk can also earn you a lot of flux! Those are 2000-3500 each on the Market, so that's about 300k-450k an hour if every stellar you get on average at least have 1 or 2 pearls on it.

With this farm set-up, you'll be rich in no time, not to mention you could even pull yourself a Ganda off the Marketplace if you're lucky enough, or try for it out of Troves of Wonders. I hope you all find this useful and to have a wonderful time farming!

[ My Xbox Gamertag is Luna BN, so if you need a carry, help, information, or just want to hang out and play on Trove, please feel free to add me and or message me! ]

drbubblesps4
02-07-2019, 08:13 AM
“If you have Level 3 gear, Max Level and Pearl them all before farming.“

Am I missing something? You make that sound so easy but for me getting the stuff to upgrade level three feels impossible todo so quickly. How did you max upgrade them before even starting your farm?

Luna BN
02-07-2019, 08:47 AM
“If you have Level 3 gear, Max Level and Pearl them all before farming.“

Am I missing something? You make that sound so easy but for me getting the stuff to upgrade level three feels impossible todo so quickly. How did you max upgrade them before even starting your farm?

I farmed for almost 37 hours straight in the span of 2 days just in U10 doing 5 star dungeons with a group, and had 11 million flux before the update dropped, so I was able to buy my materials for max leveling my gear. And yes, it is extremely difficult to farm Level 3 crystal gear in U10, but it all matters on rng. I was lucky enough to get my full level 3 set after about 1200+ dungeons in U10, which took about 15 hours to get there.

drbubblesps4
02-07-2019, 08:54 AM
I didn’t think the cores needed were traceable. I don’t have enough flux to buy materials but did get level three it is just a pain trying to get enough materials to get past two stars.