PDA

View Full Version : Introduce yourself

TeeKayM
03-16-2015, 06:57 AM
There are a lot of new faces on these forums, why not get to meet them? The Official Unofficial Introduce yourself thread!

Post about yourself below to get others to know you!

Hami
03-30-2015, 08:58 AM
Great effort TeeKay !!! :) - nobody posted. :( Well, I'm Hami. I;m fairly new. Started playing when they started offering a free mount in Rift for reaching level 20 in Trove .... now I'm playing trove too, lol. Been playing about 3 weeks give or take a few days. I'm level 20 and at mastery 18 ... lots of things I don't understand, but figuring out. :)

FireflyArc
03-30-2015, 09:04 AM
oooh an introduce yourself Thread! How did I miss this?!

Hi there! I'm FireflyArc :D Been playing Trove for a bit.(Since September I think?) Wish I had found the forums when I first started playing. I'm working on getting all my classes to level 20 and getting my Mastery Rank to max :D I like interacting with people here on the forums and in the game. Oh! If your new, Welcome to Trove :D Don't be afraid to say hi or ask Questions, Everyone here is really nice and helpful usually :D

Hami
03-30-2015, 09:38 AM
well, there's advantages and disadvantages to missing forums and stuff ... the advantage is learning everything by experience, the disadvantage is some things you probably won't learn by experience. meh ... whichever. But I agree .... everyone seems friendly and open to other people who are learning he game. I'm currently trying to learn different ways to level mastery, collecting recipes and figuring out this shadow arena/sky dungeon stuff. I have keys, but I've not been to an arena yet. I also think my stats are kinda low for my level.
A Knight and my physical damage is a little over 1700 and health is a little over 10k. Not much health regen.

FireflyArc
03-30-2015, 09:58 AM
well, there's advantages and disadvantages to missing forums and stuff ... the advantage is learning everything by experience, the disadvantage is some things you probably won't learn by experience. meh ... whichever. But I agree .... everyone seems friendly and open to other people who are learning he game. I'm currently trying to learn different ways to level mastery, collecting recipes and figuring out this shadow arena/sky dungeon stuff. I have keys, but I've not been to an arena yet. I also think my stats are kinda low for my level.
A Knight and my physical damage is a little over 1700 and health is a little over 10k. Not much health regen.

hmm I don't know much about shadow arena stats... but health over 10k sounds good :D I would assume you would been more damage since they are like the boss's from which ever Uber world your in.

Hami
03-30-2015, 10:19 AM
I've been doing uber3. I get stomped in 4. But I think I'm not killing them fast enough. Plus, I'd think that health regen would help since it would determine how fast you're gaining health when you get hit. I keep reforging my weapon since it has all the damage on it, but it's taking an aweful amount of flux. :/

FireflyArc
03-30-2015, 10:20 AM
I've been doing uber3. I get stomped in 4. But I think I'm not killing them fast enough. Plus, I'd think that health regen would help since it would determine how fast you're gaining health when you get hit. I keep reforging my weapon since it has all the damage on it, but it's taking an aweful amount of flux. :/ Have to tried re rolling your states to get the ones you want on it? or adding a 4th stat with a pearl?

Hami
03-30-2015, 10:44 AM
I don't have the ability to use a pearl yet. And I don't have one, lol. I'm assuming the pearls are the ones you buy from the pirate ship?

Hami
03-30-2015, 10:45 AM
I have a ring but it is so low level.

FireflyArc
03-30-2015, 10:46 AM
I don't have the ability to use a pearl yet. And I don't have one, lol. I'm assuming the pearls are the ones you buy from the pirate ship?

oh yes, I think it's 1000 flux for a pearl if you can find them on a ship? you might have better luck trading with a player for one though.. they usually run from 600 flux to 800 flux. and I think you can get them in chaos chests? not sure though.

Lightraider
03-30-2015, 11:18 AM
Heya guys my ign is Lightraider i have been playing trove since around November and i have met some great people, i am 17 years old i am doing A-levels i have a part time job and im a pretty active player i hope to see you in game =D

FireflyArc
03-30-2015, 11:21 AM
I have a ring but it is so low level.

oh I can craft you one if you wish? just whisper me when I'm online or I'll whisper you when your online. shadow ring be ok? what stats are you looking for?

FireflyArc
03-30-2015, 11:21 AM
Heya guys my ign is Lightraider i have been playing trove since around November and i have met some great people, i am 17 years old i am doing A-levels i have a part time job and im a pretty active player i hope to see you in game =D

Hi Lightraider :D it's awesome you can work and still manage to play trove :D

Xans
03-30-2015, 11:32 AM
Ehmm well, Hi? My name is Xans, I've played Trove for about a month now, it's quite a fun and relaxing game. I'm 13 years old, I live in the Netherlands and I'm just enjoying whatever's given to me.

Aleksey
04-18-2015, 12:14 AM
A bit bored fishing, so I figured I'd introduce myself too. My name is Aleksey (or Alexei Americanized) and have been playing trove for a good 4-5 months. As soon as I saw it, I knew I wanted to try it out. I'm a fan of the voxel art style and enjoy building. The real draw was the combat system though. Already better than the others I know of. I'm a web developer who likes creating things too, so modding and creating styles and one day a dungeon is my goal. I like helping people and giving back where I can. I really enjoy how friendly the community is too. It's something that's certainly commendable in any MMO. See you all around. До встречи!

Sasha2001
04-19-2015, 02:39 AM
Yo, Sasha2001 here! Been playing for 4 days, have a lvl9 dracolyte(at the post), have a private club with my bff called HARDplayers! I'm 14 years old, live in russia, and have a youtube channel. I'm a very polite, cool and helpful person, will always lend a hand and help with mining and stuff!

Lightraider
04-20-2015, 06:37 AM
Yo, Sasha2001 here! Been playing for 4 days, have a lvl9 dracolyte(at the post), have a private club with my bff called HARDplayers! I'm 14 years old, live in russia, and have a youtube channel. I'm a very polite, cool and helpful person, will always lend a hand and help with mining and stuff!

Nice to meet you and i hope you enjoy the game, if you need any help or advice feel free to ask me or anyone else in the community most people will be perfectly willing to help you out :)

Koviko
04-21-2015, 08:55 AM
Hello, I'm Koviko. You may have already seen me arguing up a storm in General Discussion.

MMOs are the only games that I really enjoy. I'm coming to Trove from Guild Wars 2 (and probably leaving when the expansion is released). I was convinced to start playing by a streamer who showed a dozen dragons on dance pads. I stuck around because I really enjoy the gameplay and that the game rewards you more if you dedicate more time to it.

I've played these MMOs (in order): Flyff (3+ years), DOMO (<1 year), MapleStory (<1 year), Perfect World (1 year), WoW (3 years), GW2 (1 year), & Trove

I like making music and am a member of Trovian Maestros. I grind all day long every day (slight exaggeration) and you can pretty much always find me online.

o/

Morielle
04-21-2015, 09:34 AM
I should probably introduce myself (also I am bored because I am waiting for maintenance to finish grrr!)

I am currently Morielle in game. I used to play WoW from the end of TBC through to just before MoP, and dabbled in Rift on launch. I think not long after MoP came out, Rift went F2P so I went fully over to that and have played that on and off since - until I saw the Vox budgie ad, gave Trove a try and loved it.I have all classes unlocked already, Draco at xp level 20, SH at xp level 19, and the rest at xp 18... then I shall work on getting good shadow gear, as the stuff I have is passable for now.

As for personal info, I am a lot older than most of you (33 years!) and in the UK. I have been away from my job with illness for a couple months so I am often in game while I spend time recovering. I didn't know anyone in this game before I started playing it, and I already have a big friends list and am in a couple clubs. I take people as they are when I play with them - I don't think about how old you are or what gender you are behind that keyboard and screen, I go by how you act with me and if you are kind etc. Compared to the other MMOs I have played, I find the community in Trove much, much nicer - I think the family orientated feel of it along with the wide range of ages playing it make it kinder all round.

Morielle
04-21-2015, 09:35 AM
I like making music and am a member of Trovian Maestros. I grind all day long every day (slight exaggeration) and you can pretty much always find me online.

I have MASSIVE respect for ANYONE in Trovian Maestros. Your club world's music is incredible!

Lightraider
04-21-2015, 10:28 AM
I should probably introduce myself (also I am bored because I am waiting for maintenance to finish grrr!)

I am currently Morielle in game. I used to play WoW from the end of TBC through to just before MoP, and dabbled in Rift on launch. I think not long after MoP came out, Rift went F2P so I went fully over to that and have played that on and off since - until I saw the Vox budgie ad, gave Trove a try and loved it.I have all classes unlocked already, Draco at xp level 20, SH at xp level 19, and the rest at xp 18... then I shall work on getting good shadow gear, as the stuff I have is passable for now.

As for personal info, I am a lot older than most of you (33 years!) and in the UK. I have been away from my job with illness for a couple months so I am often in game while I spend time recovering. I didn't know anyone in this game before I started playing it, and I already have a big friends list and am in a couple clubs. I take people as they are when I play with them - I don't think about how old you are or what gender you are behind that keyboard and screen, I go by how you act with me and if you are kind etc. Compared to the other MMOs I have played, I find the community in Trove much, much nicer - I think the family orientated feel of it along with the wide range of ages playing it make it kinder all round.

Well nice to meet you and welcome to the community :) I hope you are enjoying yourself and continue to play :P

Jeanolos
04-22-2015, 12:03 AM
I posted my introducing here: http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?16261-I-didn-t-introduce-myself-here-o
:D Have fun reading ^^ and hello, to all new forum members :)

Lightraider
04-22-2015, 02:13 AM
I posted my introducing here: http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?16261-I-didn-t-introduce-myself-here-o
:D Have fun reading ^^ and hello, to all new forum members :)

Well welcome to the forums XD and have fun :P

Feredhel
04-22-2015, 02:01 PM
Im not new to the game but new to the furum. Im fered. Some people might know me from rotmg (terrible game! really! but you cant stop) i was very surprised how much tge devs care. Kabam cares a **** about unbalanced fights and stuffs. Today i reached mastery 100 when i killed a Skeleton. I live in germany and ill be 19 this saturday:cool:

Lightraider
04-23-2015, 01:56 AM
Im not new to the game but new to the furum. Im fered. Some people might know me from rotmg (terrible game! really! but you cant stop) i was very surprised how much tge devs care. Kabam cares a **** about unbalanced fights and stuffs. Today i reached mastery 100 when i killed a Skeleton. I live in germany and ill be 19 this saturday:cool:

Nice to meet you and welcome to the forums =D Congrats on mastery 100 and hope you keep playing =D

Feredhel
04-23-2015, 03:49 AM
Nice to meet you and welcome to the forums =D Congrats on mastery 100 and hope you keep playing =D

Thx it was hard...and i will keep playing this game its fun :)

Lightraider
04-23-2015, 06:05 AM
I know ;) i got it a couple of weeks ago :P and i agree the game is fun =D

FireflyArc
04-23-2015, 06:09 AM
I know ;) i got it a couple of weeks ago :P and i agree the game is fun =D

Congrats :D

Lightraider
04-23-2015, 01:53 PM
Congrats :D

Thanks fireflyarc ;)

Tomslucky7
04-25-2015, 09:10 AM
My name is Major Tom. I make music in Trove.

Lightraider
04-25-2015, 09:51 AM

well nice to meet you Major Tom :P

Aleksey
04-25-2015, 05:59 PM

Nice to meet you. I really like your club world. Even took my GF at the time on a virtual date there. She said it was a like an amusement park. :P

FireflyArc
04-27-2015, 08:53 AM

Hello Major Tom :D ooh what kind of music do you make?

Tomslucky7
04-27-2015, 09:12 AM
Hello Major Tom :D ooh what kind of music do you make?

Check the link in my sig!

Knightlock
04-28-2015, 01:15 AM
Hi I am Knightlock. :D I'm here in Trove Forums. I always post in Trove Reddit and Trove Creations that's why.

Lightraider
04-28-2015, 01:23 AM
Hi I am Knightlock. :D I'm here in Trove Forums. I always post in Trove Reddit and Trove Creations that's why.

Welcome to the forums bro! =D

MasterSnowy
05-07-2015, 01:06 AM
Hello, I'm new here. I was a League player, but then I uninstalled for want of a new game.

How is everyone? :D

MissFittyBitty
05-12-2015, 02:50 AM
Hi Everyone! Im MissFittyBitty :p I'm new on these forums but I hope to post more and get to know everyone <3

Alluziion
05-12-2015, 03:34 AM
Hello, I'm new here. I was a League player, but then I uninstalled for want of a new game.

How is everyone? :D

Trove > League. You made a great choice. Welcome to the game and forum :)

Hi Everyone! Im MissFittyBitty :p I'm new on these forums but I hope to post more and get to know everyone <3

Welcome to the forums MissFittyBitty :)

Izelander
05-12-2015, 09:40 AM
Hello everyone i'm Izelander. I'm fairly new in trove, very new to these forums ( first post here! ) figured a good way to start would be here. I'm 18 and from Iceland. I hope to get to know more people of the community and just have fun here ^^

Aleksey
05-13-2015, 07:16 AM
Hello everyone i'm Izelander. I'm fairly new in trove, very new to these forums ( first post here! ) figured a good way to start would be here. I'm 18 and from Iceland. I hope to get to know more people of the community and just have fun here ^^

Welcome to Trove! The community is very giving and generous if you look in the right places. Hope you make yourself at home here. :)

Mariofan8811
05-13-2015, 07:31 AM
Hm? An introduce yourself thread? I'll take!

Hi, I'm Mariofan8811, and I've been playing Trove since it went free in open beta (around September-October). I just recently joined the forums so I could share my mods, but I guess being on the forums stuck. I'm usually ingame if I have the time. If not, I'm most likely modding or doing something of the sort. Or I'm on Super Smash Bros. 4 destroying people on For Glory online. In Trove, I mainly use Dracolyte just for that tankage and DPS, but when Boomeranger comes out (next week or in two weeks), I'm going to start using that. Why? Because it's freaking Link! You can't go wrong with that!

I think I'm done here. :)

Alluziion
05-13-2015, 07:47 AM

Welcome to Trove and the forum Izelander :D

Hm? An introduce yourself thread? I'll take!

Hi, I'm Mariofan8811, and I've been playing Trove since it went free in open beta (around September-October). I just recently joined the forums so I could share my mods, but I guess being on the forums stuck. I'm usually ingame if I have the time. If not, I'm most likely modding or doing something of the sort. Or I'm on Super Smash Bros. 4 destroying people on For Glory online. In Trove, I mainly use Dracolyte just for that tankage and DPS, but when Boomeranger comes out (next week or in two weeks), I'm going to start using that. Why? Because it's freaking Link! You can't go wrong with that!

I think I'm done here. :)

Ahh a Nintendo fan :) Love SSB4, great game and a massive improvement on the disappointment that was Brawl.

Mariofan8811
05-13-2015, 04:15 PM
Ahh a Nintendo fan :) Love SSB4, great game and a massive improvement on the disappointment that was Brawl.
Brawl wasn't a dissapointment! In fact, it was my first Smash Bros. game! Yeah, yeah, the tripping was a terrible addition. But Brawl was made for new players, and not the pros from Melee. Also, wavedashing was taken out unintentionally. The change in the airdodge mechanics took out wavedashing. But at least wavedashing is sort-of back in Smash 4. Also, look at the bottom of my sig.

Alluziion
05-13-2015, 04:22 PM
Brawl wasn't a dissapointment! In fact, it was my first Smash Bros. game! Yeah, yeah, the tripping was a terrible addition. But Brawl was made for new players, and not the pros from Melee. Also, wavedashing was taken out unintentionally. The change in the airdodge mechanics took out wavedashing. But at least wavedashing is sort-of back in Smash 4. Also, look at the bottom of my sig.

Honestly... I hated it. SSB1 was one of my favourite childhood games and then Melee came along which was sensational! Brawl felt like a step back (as did most Wii games) in an attempt to appeal to too wide-a-range of people. SSB is and never will be a casual game, in fact, it's probably the only competitive game Nintendo have right now. I feel SSB4 lacks some of the pace and technicality that Melee had but in doing so it becomes more appealing to new SSB players whilst still being competitive enough for experience veterans. Nevertheless, I love Nintendo and SSB :P

3motions
05-24-2015, 09:48 PM
Well, i hope i dont make that much amount of mistakes while introducing myself (I speak Spanish); I'm 3motions, i live in Peru, I'm 18 years old and preparing for my test so i can go to University, usually i play DotA (1 and 2) with my friends and when im not playing with them i just stick to Trove, been playing since December? (Dont remember) and recently wanted to get that daily Chaos Chest bonus so i spent more time playing lately, got Mastery 100 a week ago; usually i play alone (Unless its SA) so you may not see me going with people that much and...well i think that's all, thanks.

Narwhal
05-24-2015, 10:24 PM
Hey guys! I'm new to the forums, but I've been playing the game for a few months; it only took me about 6 months to make a forums account ;p I've noticed this place is quite friendly and provides great feedback, I'm glad to join the community and be a part of it :D
o, and I'm a fan of narwhals and doge ^^ My ign is NarwhalEsquire if you want to tag along with me.

vbloomy
06-01-2015, 06:04 AM
Hi all! I'm vbloomy, been playing this game for a few days now so I'm a complete noob searching for company :D
If you ever wanna run around the game with me add me in game (vbloomy)

chaosboy229
06-04-2015, 12:44 AM
Hi. I'm Chaosboy229 and I have been playing Trove for 8 weeks and I have quite a lot of experience in this game. I only just joined the forum a week ago so you would call me new right? My favourite class is the Boomeranger. I won't tell you my age but I come from New Zealand (If you don't know what or where it is.Search it up on google)I am interested in playing the violin and gaming.If you want to add me in-game.Add me as :Chaosboy229

spicytaco69
06-04-2015, 09:10 PM
Hello everyone! I am spicytaco69, I have been playing Trove a little bit over a month now and I really seem to enjoy the game. I enjoy the game not just because of the game mechanics, but the community. Everyone is so nice (usually) and are very active in the chat. I have also seen some players that are very eager to help others. I live in California and I am not going to state my age but you can classify it as "old enough". If any new players need help or even someone to adventure with, feel free to add me In-Game. I am always be willing to help others or just hang out with them.

TJSlipperman
06-18-2015, 07:11 AM
I'm Tim, often known online as Tim the Slipperman or TJSlipperman. I'm a 35-year-old gaming geek based in Ohio, I'm single (and looking for a girlfriend ;) ), and besides gaming my other interests include progressive rock music, sci-fi and B-movies, cartoons/anime, and writing the occasional poem. Been playing Trove since just before the closed beta ended.
In game I'm known as TJSlipperman (and you can look me up under that handle on Twitter and Tumblr as well). While I normally play as a "lone wolf" in Trove, you're still welcome to friend me if you want more friends in game! :)

Magma_Guard
06-18-2015, 08:18 AM
I am Magma-G, Lord of the Underworld and DragonFire peaks, I have come to the Forums about the same time Mods where being made, I wish I came earlier, as I actually started Trove during, late November? anyone, that's pretty much it. xD Have a Good day Y'all.