PDA

View Full Version : Small but Annoying bug: Opulent Dragon Egg Fragments

MythicalBoss
12-15-2018, 10:51 AM
So I was thinking of farming for another dragon after getting Wyntegra and thought of grinding for Preserver Dragon Egg Fragments , the wiki says that now you get Opulent egg fragments from killing the mobs in the Jurassic Jungle, but after an hour of killing, I realise I got 2 Normal Preserver Egg Fragments .

Is this a bug or Intended? The dragon needs 100 egg fragments so Iím not gonna spend months to just get it

Time: Saturday, 16/12/2018, 5:34 PM GMT
Iím lvl 28 shadow hunter and was expecting to get Opulent Preserver Dragon Egg Fragments.
But Instead, I got just the regular Preserver Dragon Egg Fragment

Tl;Dr Was grinding for Opulent Preserver Dragon Egg Fragments by killing stuff in Jurassic Jungle, Got normal Preserver fragments instead

ODemiurgeO
12-15-2018, 11:09 AM
It used to take 5 frags to make the dragon. When they switch it over to 100 frags, any old frags you already had became opulent. They are not something you can get.

CDM135
12-15-2018, 05:02 PM
Yup. it was a retroactive change, and those Opulent frags were only able to be deconstructed into 20 normal frags. It was a measure implemented to balance the change.

MythicalBoss
12-15-2018, 06:40 PM
Ah ok, so I need to farm for 100 fragments then. Thanks for the reply!

Spirare
12-16-2018, 02:41 AM
Where does the wiki say that?

Maybe you were looking at the Opulent Preserver Dragon Egg Fragment page, where it says they "replaced previously existing Preserver Dragon Egg Fragments"? That actually means that any fragments that were obtained before the Geode update were transformed into Opulent fragments, and all new fragments obtained are non-opulent.