PDA

View Full Version : Add Full Shop To PTS

Deastopic
12-02-2018, 02:07 PM
When you will add full shop to pts we can get easy pr and test out new geode u10
without pr we cant do it

Fasti
12-02-2018, 02:10 PM
We won't be giving players access to the store on the PTS. We don't need store content tested. I will discuss with the team options for accessing new content using other means, but just opening the store to everyone isn't a solution to that specific issue.

See
12-02-2018, 03:04 PM
We won't be giving players access to the store on the PTS. We don't need store content tested. I will discuss with the team options for accessing new content using other means, but just opening the store to everyone isn't a solution to that specific issue.

you should open the store for new items with new functionality. stuff like exp potions still don't work and when you buy 10x of them and 9 of them expire early and you keep submitting tickets and they only give you 1 at a time and tell you they wont be granting anymore after the 5th, even though all of them lasted less than 5 minutes, it's not a great solution.

Spirare
12-02-2018, 03:45 PM

I've heard that purchasing a Gem Booster Box is necessary for progression in an expertise thread but purchasing them is blocked. The boxes don't need to be tested, but the expertise thread does.

There are several new additions to the store, which also do need to be tested; even if you're confident that the Greater Geodian Topside Caches are bug-free, for instance, players should still be able to give feedback on their contents so they may potentially be rebalanced prior to the Live release.

Not everything in the store needs testing, but there are several things that do, and those at least should be opened for purchase.

Nyan_Cat
12-02-2018, 04:06 PM
I'm just thinking if we could (depend on the item) just take it once in the store then it would be blocked.

Like the Flash Deal in live, you can only buy it once it appear.

So couldn't this behavior be used in PTS to all store items that does not have the need to be buy thousand of time? Like, Costume, flask, Greater dragon cache, Gem booster box, Geode Cache, Crystal Cache.
*And even if you export your account, some items would still remain locked like Geode Cache, Crystal Cache ect..

kaizer killer
12-02-2018, 04:57 PM
Probably be easier just to have mastery or item kits with /commands just so can get estimates on game progress and see how difficult it is for each section of new,mid and endgame result. That and anything with timers you can sit and carefully watch when or switch world's to see if it updates your characters without the timed item. But that's just a thought if want to try view points of difficulty with all players perspective

Krazy0229
12-02-2018, 05:27 PM
I've heard that purchasing a Gem Booster Box is necessary for progression in an expertise thread but purchasing them is blocked. The boxes don't need to be tested, but the expertise thread does.

There are several new additions to the store, which also do need to be tested; even if you're confident that the Greater Geodian Topside Caches are bug-free, for instance, players should still be able to give feedback on their contents so they may potentially be rebalanced prior to the Live release.

Not everything in the store needs testing, but there are several things that do, and those at least should be opened for purchase.

I agree with this statement, I want to see what the expertise thread has in store. Maybe it would be better if it could be bought only for that quest. Same thing can apply for other items too.

Tortorion
12-02-2018, 05:29 PM
@Edit.

If someone see only 1 store page on PTSS then disable your mods.