PDA

View Full Version : Feedback So Far

Moonbeam715
11-29-2018, 08:14 PM
Gems: Very cool but we need the three gem slots to place the new gem in..... 1 empowered, and two lesser as was previously promised. Bring it up to a total of 4 empowered and 8 lesser slots. At this time I only see the 4 slots when entering the gem forge.

Include a new way to get glim, as it is nearly impossible to get now, and is much needed for this update. You could simply re-add the ability to loot shadow tower keys into glim.... I don't know why you took that from us to being with.

Remove the light and dark dragon egg requirement for the new dragon.. Very unfair to most players. Create a new egg that takes Geode topside materials instead.

There is a glitch with equipping the new gear for the questline.

Remove community chest from Hub/ game if it is irrelevant.

Fully upgraded stellar gear should loot collect for (NINE) 9 pearls not 8. We need an extra pearl to get the last stat.

I am unable to collect "arcane cosmic gems" in the loot collector. probably will also apply to the physical gem type.

I LOVE the new mount taming bench! keeps things so organized. I also love the addition of all crafting benches to the builders workbench.

I am guessing the gardening update is not coming with this update as was promised?

Regarding the new crystal gear vendor. I thought it was supposed to cost very little flux to get these items... what gives? Also I think the items were supposed to be equivalent to fully upgraded stellar gear... I do not want to have to spend so much time re-upgrading everything again.... disappointed. Not to mention it does not sell the other items like a hat, that I was previously expecting... disapointed

typing /respawn kicked me out of pts

Novuhz
11-29-2018, 08:39 PM
Gems: Very cool but we need the three gem slots to place the new gem in..... 1 empowered, and two lesser as was previously promised. Bring it up to a total of 4 empowered and 8 lesser slots. At this time I only see the 4 slots when entering the gem forge.

Make sure to turn all your mods off for PTS, a lot of UI mods are gonna mess up with the update.

Moonbeam715
11-29-2018, 08:50 PM
Make sure to turn all your mods off for PTS, a lot of UI mods are gonna mess up with the update.

will try it thank you. =)