PDA

View Full Version : How in the world Do i disable the Geode DLC quest line?

MagneticEnder
11-13-2018, 05:26 PM
Title says it all. I do not like the geode quest line and I want to be rid of it. Is there a way to go back to ordinary Trove quests without deleting all my data?

DiEx80
11-16-2018, 03:04 PM
Title says it all. I do not like the geode quest line and I want to be rid of it.

You can't.

Other than hiding the quest line or filling your side bar with quests: Until you complete it, it's going to be there.

Frankly, I'd do it and get it over with. It may/could come in handy after the U10 update.

Is there a way to go back to ordinary Trove quests without deleting all my data?

You can do other quests while this is active. However, like I said above, it might/could come in handy after the U10 update. While you may not like it, whatever you get could/might come in handy later.

Regardless, if you uninstall and reinstall the game the Geode update and mission will return. That is because it is on the server and there's no way to uninstall it off your device.

Like the Geode part (which isn't DLC): Your data is stored on Trion's... sorry... Gamigo's server. So if you delete the game off your device, your data won't be deleted unless you request it deleted. (If there is a way to delete your data, I don't know. Sorry.)

Even if you did or could delete your data: You'd still get the Geode quest because that too is a server update and not an optional update. It's all on the server so there's no way around it.