PDA

View Full Version : Trove Marketplace Selling several items for 10% of the total original price

exlr8
09-26-2018, 04:21 PM
Time: Monday, September 23rd-Current
Context: I entered the marketplace to sell some Trove of Wonders and entered 20, I entered 10050 into the each area and there was a total of 200,000. But instead once it was onsale it cut off a digit and sold it for 20k. Hence it robbed me of 180k. I am positive I entered 10050 each.
Expected: I expected it to sell for 10050 each
Observed: Instead, it sold for 1050 each.
Repro Steps:
1. Go to Marketplace.
2. Type your price per item.
3. Look at the total, it doesn't occur every time, but there is a 50/50 chance it will cut off a digit hence robbing you of your money.
Please be careful everyone so that you don't go broke to this like I did!

Malacheye
09-27-2018, 07:37 AM
double check to make sure you actually did put the correct number of digits there. This issue never occured to me so I don't see how it should effect you.

exlr8
09-27-2018, 05:02 PM
For the last time, I am not blind. I always triple check being my flux income isn't the best. I'm not someone who makes back to back errors like this. It's still happening and just because you have yet to experience such a thing doesn't mean that I'm purely stupid. So I'd appreciate if you suppressed that ego of yours and read the part where I said it's 50/50.

Malacheye
09-27-2018, 05:37 PM
There's no need to be rude and say I have an ego when I'm not using one. I'm just saying to make sure and check because this sort of error can easily be faked. And incase it IS real, report it to customer service.

Tortorion
09-27-2018, 05:46 PM
It never happened to me tho. Well, be carefull when selling more expensive items.

http://i68.tinypic.com/57gi9.png

Medont
09-28-2018, 01:39 PM
This is a problem from the first day of the patch MarketPlace. If you write quickly the price in this case, rarely one figure is not written.

SirFearless
09-28-2018, 05:36 PM
For the last time, I am not blind. I always triple check being my flux income isn't the best. I'm not someone who makes back to back errors like this. It's still happening and just because you have yet to experience such a thing doesn't mean that I'm purely stupid. So I'd appreciate if you suppressed that ego of yours and read the part where I said it's 50/50.

i sell my fare share of items on the mp and have never run into this problem i think you just need to be more careful in the future

CptJackySparra
10-02-2018, 03:23 PM
100% seller complacency. "I always triple check" - yeah but there is ALWAYS one time you don't. I've sold enough and I've done this myself but checking the final price it's posted for as it shows in your sell tab, is the last line of defence you have got. This is as bad as claiming to be scammed when trading. The onus is on you buddy, you messed up. Deal with it.