PDA

View Full Version : Patron bar Alert plz this is a piss off

Gouffer
08-19-2018, 09:55 AM
when the heck are we gona get a patron alert bar or even a patron tracker something to tell us when we need to get patron because we are gonna run out even a place where we can see how much patron days we have left something i wait all fregan week long for loot day on Sunday just to find out that on Sunday i ran out of patron witch then i loose half of my magic find and then loot day becoms useless like god don't we give trion anought money by buying patrons pass from them to be able to put us at least a patron bar we need it plz put one up ther on ps4 and xbox since we cant have mods that tells us thos things :mad: :mad: :mad:

PBmaximus
08-19-2018, 10:10 AM
We are on PC. Both my hubby and I would like to see a notification or a way to check patron status. Since we have paid for it it seems like it should be something we can at least check on. I have had the same experience of not realizing it has run out .

Gouffer
08-19-2018, 10:14 AM
its a piss off when it happens. even when you buy credit pouch from Market place theirs still people buying them from trion so either way this patron bar should of been ther since day one of patron i realy dont get it why they have never implemented that into the game every other game that i play you can tell when your membership is about to end some even sends you warnings.

"your membership is about to run out please make sure to reinstate your membership to continue having full advantage of the benefits"