PDA

View Full Version : Vampire Hunter story giveaway!

MiszterSoul
03-13-2015, 11:15 AM
Giveaway for best stories about the Vampire Hunter!
Prizes in description

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRYzdN7_zs8

MagickWolf
03-17-2015, 03:47 PM
In the dark, the Vampire Hunter listens for any unusual sounds in the winter wind.... He hears faint fluttering noises.... He sets off towards the ominous sound. He sees lights in the distance, with people roaming about in the market. The Vampire Hunter has reckoned the Vampire was lingering in the market, searching fresh human prey in the crowd. The hunter swiftly equipped the "sun snare", an invention that can harm the Vampire. The sun snare's abilities were powerful. A few weeks ago, the Vampire Hunter absorbed sunlight into the snare. That made the snare effective on the Vampire. Also, the Vampire Hunter discovered a powerful weapon in the Radiant Ruins. The Goddess's Arrow of Light. The Arrow can dissolve any human being, containing the most blinding light, brighter than any other stars. After packing his equipment, he headed towards the distant lights. He glimpsed movement up at the moon. The Vampire was coming.

Huesaurus
03-17-2015, 04:24 PM
From the dawn of ages existed a dark secret never before revealed to the world. Those who have sought for it were eternally bound to the realms of darkness. This is the Legend of the Vampire Hunter, one who lives with darkness. In the darkest days, one would hear the sharp screeches of the bats as the knight of darkness descended upon the mundane world to hunt and to feed upon the curious and the brave who dared to approach him. Centuries of the same scene repeated itself until one day, a little boy from a village struck the monster on the cheek with a blade after witnessing his family being drained of their life essence. The dark lord was immensely satisfied as this was the first injury he had receive since the dawn of the ages, inflicted by a child on top of that! With a quick flash the creature unarmed the boy and proceeded to feast upon the one who had caused the loss of his accursed blood.

The dark lord took pity upon the a little boy who was on the edge of death in the village that had just been consumed to quench his thirst. In a quick motion, he filled a cup with his own blood to give to the boy before disappearing into clouds of bats and smoke with a sinister message and laugh.

"From now on, you shall be eternally cursed by the one who made you lose all. Cultivate your hate and come get your revenge."

There was born the first Vampire Hunter, one who's focus is to find his creator to exact revenge upon his family and curse.

Years later, while roaming the earth and disposing of all darkness that comes his way, this hybrid heard news of a creature sighted, whose description matched that of his creature, in a far away land called Trove.

Here begins the story of the Blood Knight, one who can be sighted in the land of Trove, looking for his father and archenemy.

Erudito47
03-18-2015, 08:04 AM
Strange creature it is. Though it resembles the average Trovian, his dark aura forces everone to get out of his way.
"It's him." - he could hear them whispering - "the Vampire Hunter!"

"Vampire Hunter eh? And why is that? I've never seen a vampire in my entire bloody life!" - drunk Blood Knight exclaimed - "if there is one thing I'm sure it's that his title is just for show!"

The Hunter suddenly stopped. As he slowly was turning his face to the Knight, the silence among the crown was more and more unbearable.

"So, you're telling me I'm not doing my job? But you've never seen any vampire. Maybe it's because of me?"

Blood Knight stood frozen while the Vampire Hunter was slowly approaching him. His mind was panicking, desperately trying to run, escape from this archer. He forced himself to meet the furious gaze of this Vampire Hunter.

But he hasn't found any.

The eyes of the Hunter were blank. Two dark portals to the Void on his pale face.
Vampire Hunter leaned to the Blood Knight's ear:
"I can sense your fear. Almost taste it. That's what happen to those who try to look into the Rift."
He slightly grinned.
"You're calling yourself a Blood Lord? The one who baths in the blood of his enemies. Maybe you may be useful to me."
His knees couldn't stop trembling. He fell on them, unable to move a single muscle. He heard the last words of the Hunter:

"Come with me. Tonight you're hunting with me."

Unable to speak or think, he nodded while staring at the ground.
Couple hours later in the middle of the night, the Knight and Hunter were sitting on the high hill. Knight was trying to figure out what is his role in this "hunt". He tried to ask the archer, but he silenced him every time he tried to spoke.
After many hours of waiting, the Hunter grinned to himself.
"It's time..."
Before the Blood Knight could even react, he was snared by Hunter's trap. He tried to free himself, but it was pointless.
The Vampire Hunter stood up.
"You wanted to see a vampire, don't you? Very well. He'll be there soon. I bet he'll find your armor rather... delicious."
Blood Knight panicked. He tried to scream, run, attack the figure before him. All pointless.
"You're thinking why?" - the Hunter asked - "Well, that's pretty simple: good and evil are always overlaping. The definition is blurred. And in order to defeat the monster..." - said while expanding enormous black wings radiating with malevolent light - "... you have to first become a monster."

MagickWolf
03-18-2015, 04:05 PM
From the dawn of ages existed a dark secret never before revealed to the world. Those who have sought for it were eternally bound to the realms of darkness. This is the Legend of the Vampire Hunter, one who lives with darkness. In the darkest days, one would hear the sharp screeches of the bats as the knight of darkness descended upon the mundane world to hunt and to feed upon the curious and the brave who dared to approach him. Centuries of the same scene repeated itself until one day, a little boy from a village struck the monster on the cheek with a blade after witnessing his family being drained of their life essence. The dark lord was immensely satisfied as this was the first injury he had receive since the dawn of the ages, inflicted by a child on top of that! With a quick flash the creature unarmed the boy and proceeded to feast upon the one who had caused the loss of his accursed blood.

The dark lord took pity upon the a little boy who was on the edge of death in the village that had just been consumed to quench his thirst. In a quick motion, he filled a cup with his own blood to give to the boy before disappearing into clouds of bats and smoke with a sinister message and laugh.

"From now on, you shall be eternally cursed by the one who made you lose all. Cultivate your hate and come get your revenge."

There was born the first Vampire Hunter, one who's focus is to find his creator to exact revenge upon his family and curse.

Years later, while roaming the earth and disposing of all darkness that comes his way, this hybrid heard news of a creature sighted, whose description matched that of his creature, in a far away land called Trove.

Here begins the story of the Blood Knight, one who can be sighted in the land of Trove, looking for his father and archenemy.

That's pretty good.

MagickWolf
03-18-2015, 04:06 PM
Before the Blood Knight could even react, he was snared by Hunter's trap. He tried to free himself, but it was pointless.
The Vampire Hunter stood up.
"You wanted to see a vampire, don't you? Very well. He'll be there soon. I bet he'll find your armor rather... delicious."
Blood Knight panicked. He tried to scream, run, attack the figure before him. All pointless.
"You're thinking why?" - the Hunter asked - "Well, that's pretty simple: good and evil are always overlaping. The definition is blurred. And in order to defeat the monster..." - said while expanding enormous black wings radiating with malevolent light - "... you have to first become a monster."
Very nice conclusion. :D

Yak
03-21-2015, 09:07 AM
Shadow Hunters are beings of light, servants of the Gods. However, their powers are not enough to stem the tides of darkness, and so one had a revelation: If I can not defeat evil with light, I must become evil myself to destroy the even greater evil. The newly created Vampire Hunter employs the same dark powers as the monsters, his arrows piercing the hearts of enemies from the shadows. Every firefly and skeleton trembles at the mention of the Vampire Hunter, knowing that at any moment their lives could be snuffed out from afar. Once he has a mark on a target, there is no hope for that creature. Mountains of enemies have piled up under the Hunter, as he continues his crusade against darkness, fighting fire with fire. In his adventures, he finds a peculiar tower, with a strange portal at its summit. He grins to himself as he realized his prize: A portal to the shadow world, a way to strike directly at the source of evil. Without hesitation, he jumps through the portal into the Arena.

"We've been waiting for you, Vampire Hunter," says the Dream Bro, a Commander of Darkness. "We've all heard tales of you wreaking havoc among our ranks."

"Indeed, and now I've come for you," replied the Hunter, charging his bow.

"Show this fake the true power of darkness, my minions!" The Bro shouted, as waves of powerful monsters leapt at the Hunter.

The Hunter grinned to himself, thinking, this is going to be fun.

MiszterSoul
03-26-2015, 08:36 AM
There is a lot really cool story!
I hope I will get the wings codes soon!

Mockrin
03-26-2015, 02:04 PM
It was dark, gloomy, foggy, and honestly pretty spooky in the Cursed Vale, I was out looking for dungeons. I came across a wierd sort of crypt... Gravestones alligned perfectly on each end of the crypt. I decided to go inside, as if it wasn't scary enough outside.

I approach the entrance only to be met by a Skeletal Viking. Now, this was unusual because normally they don't spawn in these types of dungeons. I approached it with my bow and gave it an arrow to the knee, not that hard.

After I killed that Skeletal Viking guarding the entrance, I entered the Crypt., The doors automatically closed shut behind me. Heck, I was tempted to just go to the hub world.
but I have never seen this dungeon before, and I was curious what was laid ahead of me. it wasn't completed, but yet there was no quest... it was pretty spooky. I climbed down the narrow stairs and heard bats. Wait, bats? They're not supposed to be in the Cursed Vale, and I never saw them in the Patch Notes.

I killed those bats, and boy they actually put up quite a fight. As i eliminated the last bat by stabbing it with an arrow, I heard a hiss. Not a snake hiss, more of a cat hiss to be honest.

I completely forgot the fact that this was new, I wasn't sure if this was even supposed to be here.
I stepped down the last flight of stairs. Only to be met by the quest sign,

http://i.imgur.com/ax6Ilyq.png

Wait, Vampire Hunter? This was all too new to me. I was actually getting pretty stressed,
What if I'm the only one who found this? I decided to man up and go into the boss room.

It was all dark.
I couldn't see anything, but these glowing... red... eyes...
I approached closer not knowing what to expect. I charged up my arrow, at the ready.
But little did I know,

IT WAS TOO LATE.
Lost 50 Magic Find.

Leodred
03-27-2015, 06:47 PM
In the beginning there was only Light and Darkness.
Those eternal powers fought for several aeons without one of them losing or winning, so they decided to let others fight for them and they created their armies.
The Darkness formed terrible monstrosities made from pure darkness, evil and fear, the Shadow Monsters.
In the meantime the Light formed pure warriors of all kind, collosal warriors, soldiers, archers and mages.

And so they sent out their armies to fight each other. The great war of the armies went on for ages, since they neither had to eat nor sleep nor rest and regained strength from either the light of the sun at daytime or the darkness from the shadows the night brings to the world.

As the battle raged on the forces of Light slowly faded, but there was one thing the Light was superior to the Darkness, tactics.
Before the great war began the Light formed a small group of Hunters, which he sent to study the weaknesses of the army of Darkness, the Shadow Hunters. These hunters managed to mark the weak-spots of the Darkness-Monsters which greatly helped the forces of Light. And in the end they managed to overwhelm the forces of Darkness.

But by defeating the army of darkness, Darkness itself got stronger by feasting on the fear his army felt when slowly realising they would all be slain. With that gained power Darkness formed even more powerfull creatures, creatures which would never feel anything but hate against all which is connected to Light. But the power was only enough to create a dozen of these creatures.

In the night of Light's victory its army and itself gathered to celebrate, which would turn out to be a grave mistake.
After the celebrations had ended Light retracted and its army was so exhausted they all fell asleep. At that time Darkness send out his new formed creatures to extinguish everything what is left on the battlefield.
After they had slain more than half of the remainings of Lights army, they were noticed but the creatures were too powerfull. Those creatures could move in the blink of an eye and it seemed that nothing effected them, and so they completed the command of their creator.

The following day Light came back to his army, only to find all of them lying lifeless on the ground. Every proof of life was taken, sucked out of their bodies only leaving behind a corpse, marked with two holes on either neck or wrist.
This cowardly tactic upset Light so much, it went directly to Darkness to confront it.

Light: "How dare you fight like this? I thought you were honorable."
Darkness: "You were believing I was honorable? What made you think of that. I am pure Evil, honor is nothing I would value at all, but beeing victorious is something I value very much and my vampires made me victorious."
Light: "You will pay for your actions!"

So Light went back to gather his thoughts and think about how to erase those vampires off of the world. The best idea would be too study them, so Light went out to capture one of them. It was not as easy as Light thought, they were fast but in the end Light managed to capture one. The studies revealed, that no weapon ever made could harm them, but something was strange about them. The vampires never directly looked at Light, they seemed to fear it.
Light took the vampire out at daytime and before even going out of the palace it began to scream terribly, as if it was in extreme pain and as Light looked down to the vampire he noticed it was slowly burning caused by a small ray of daylight. Now Light knew the weakness, but how could anything use a weapon made of pure light, everything, besides itself, would burn by only getting close to it.
Then Light had an idea. He created another group of hunters, but instead of breathing life into them he sacrificed some of its power into their bodies by filling their veins with light. These hunters were powerfull and resistant enough to hold a bow enchanted with a string of pure light. These bows held the power to shoot arrows of pure light and these were able to defeat the vampires. When Light was done arming every hunter, they were ready to know what their task would be.

Light: "My dear Friends, you are my last hope in the battle against Darkness. You hold the power to slay these abominations Darkness calls vampires. You must be strong and fight together. Vampire Hunters I hereby declair your hunt as open!"
Vampire Hunters: "We will not fail!"

So the vampire hunters moved out to hunt down all vampires. They managed to efficiently kill them, one per day without any losses. And so, after twelve days of hunting, they head back to the palace of Light to tell the good news, but on their way back they came past the point were the original army of Light was slaughtered, but no corpse was there anymore and they noticed a dark aura coming from a cave nearby. They decided to investigate the cave and what they found left them speechless, all of the former soldiers of Light turned into vampires. But they were all sleeping and eventhough it would have been easy to kill all of them, warriors of Light have honor and don't kill defenseless enemies, so they waited for the night. As the dawn arrived, the vampire hunters noticed movement in the cave, so they went back but they would not be able to fight that ammount of second grade vampires. They were outnumbered one by twenty, so they decided to head back to their creator and tell him about this change of fate.

When Light heard about this, it once again directly confronted Darkness with these information.

Light: "You're so called "vampires" infect their victims with their hate. My army has been transformed into your monstrosities and now fight against me."
Darkness: "So you like the little bonus effect i gave my vampires?" *Evil grin*
Light: "It does not matter how many more of your creations will come, my vampire hunters will always win."

With these words said Light went back to its palace and formed more vampire hunters to fight the forces of Darkness. And they managed to diminish the numbers of vampires by quite a lot.
When Darkness noticed this it wanted to know more about these vampire hunters and therefor caught one. He put the vampire hunter in a direct fight with a vampire and just as he thought the vampire hunter was not able to defeat a vampire by himself. Knowing this Darkness gathered all his remaining vampires and sent each one to a different world, this took all of its remaining power and was of course not unnoticed by Light.

Light did the same as Darkness and sent every vampire hunter to a different world to hunt down the vampires, but before they were sent away, the vampire hunters were given a more powerfull bow, to make sure they were able to defeat the vampires once and for all.
Just as Darkness used all of its power, Light used all of its power and both fell into a deep sleep.
The world they live in fell into a weird twilight, which can only be changed if a vampire awakens Darkness or a vampire hunter awakens Light again.
When the time has come every world will know which faction has won.

Sry i got carried away :P I hope you like the story.

MiszterSoul
05-04-2015, 12:05 AM
And the winners:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1__JYhrSf8