PDA

View Full Version : is it true the dayspring is being removed?

epicness2000h
07-01-2018, 11:10 AM
Today many players logged on and didn't receive any tokens meaning no bound brilliance without this how are people going to get their characters pr up to the max ? Ive heard that it has been said that the tome is a sufficient way of getting bound brilliance though this is only 5 per week not enough by its self and if there is going to be a replacement which i hope otherwise the game is effectively incomplete what will it be .

In my opinion i would like to see daily bound brilliance either 5 to 10 a day {maybe a different amount}
then a craftable option if the dayspring is removed maybe in the adventures crafting table
(the crafted option maybe being p2w but f2p accessible.

epicness2000h
07-01-2018, 11:12 AM
also please bear in mind with no alternative added quick players may quit i know if i was mid way through augmenting and then i could no longer get bb i would consider it

jejezman
07-01-2018, 11:17 AM
bound brilliance is also a drop from world bosses IIRC.

as for Dayspring, ,yes it's not anymore a thing, and previous items may go to luxion (devstream source)

Mandros
07-01-2018, 11:18 AM
Yes it's true and it seems now we only have the tome for BB. They are monitoring the drops (?) so maybe in 6 months to a year they'll do something about it.

Mandros
07-01-2018, 11:20 AM
bound brilliance is also a drop from world bosses IIRC.

as for Dayspring, ,yes it's not anymore a thing, and previous items may go to luxion (devstream source)

Don't confuse binding darkness with bound brilliance. I don't know anyone that's ever had a bound brilliance drop from a world boss (elite).

jejezman
07-01-2018, 11:33 AM
Don't confuse binding darkness with bound brilliance. I don't know anyone that's ever had a bound brilliance drop from a world boss (elite).

sorry, I fudged that one. the IIRC wasn't there for Nothing I guess :p

Tubbs17
07-02-2018, 03:49 PM
No other way to get B.B. is horrible. It really makes we wish I would have used all my previous login coins for the boons instead of mounts.

Brayer
07-03-2018, 09:21 AM
The devs said the dayspring/tokens were removed because they were "unpopular" (yeah...no) but it could be an intentional move to starve bound brilliance out of the game to prevent too much day 1 augmenting when the new gems come out with U10+

I know that's a cynical way to view this, but i can't think of another explanation as to what's going on unless it's a total oversight by the Dev team and they got it 100% wrong, because the tokens were in fact VERY popular and a total necessity for bound brilliance to augment gems.