PDA

View Full Version : Weekly bonus rotation

NAMESxPALADIN
06-18-2018, 08:21 AM
What happened to the weekly bonus rotation? It was still normally in game the first week or two of the heroes up date but other than more invader drops I haven't noticed it since. Other than the Titan and lunar souls drops none of the other daily bonuses work well enough to get rid of mining mining gathering or all bonuses week? Just wondering if I missed a post or some overtly logical reason for the lack of one of the most enjoyable "Dev freebies" trove had. I miss having a whole week of being free to do what I wanted when ever I wanted to do it instead of do thing A today B tomorrow C the next day etc. or just having a week to gather whatever materials I needed for bulk crafting.

ThePrettyOne
06-18-2018, 10:30 AM
they will only do full weeks for huge events, they spoiled us over xmas and a few months after and we got used to it, but its a rare rare thing to get a full week of all active.

NAMESxPALADIN
06-18-2018, 01:55 PM
Yeah, I'm an Xbox beta player, I did quit for a while but the whole time I played there was aweekly event rotation, fishing, mining, gatheringetc all bonus once every 4-5 weeks but every week had something "special".

TJ13
06-19-2018, 03:01 PM
With the way that the new bonuses work now, an all week all active would really put the market crash.
Because getting x2 will cause unstable in the markets and x3 would completely crash it.

So don't expect the weekly bonus to happen much anymore.