PDA

View Full Version : Non-craftable blocks?

Xenogears666
05-31-2018, 09:25 PM
Hello Trovians, I am Xenogears666.
I play the XBone port of Trove, and enjoy it every now and then.
But for the past X amount of years now, some things have bugged me, especially on the crafting side of things.
I'm a big fan of the natural way Trove generates terrain, and how the Neon/Luminopolis areas look especially.
Though, back when it was just the Neon City I did notice that the buildings, which remind me of diodes or plugged in sticks, cannot be crafted, nor can the blocks that make them up.
This seems weird since the colors don't vary in hues and tones like the rest of the builds.
And it's kind of disappointing that you can't craft those blocks nor their unique blue energy lines running through them.
On a side note, you can use the "Mimic" block to get the same metal block from the structures, but it doesn't seem to work on the blue energy lines.
Also with the addition of the tree like add-ons, it would be nice to at least have an area where we can craft the objects and place them down where we would like, similar to the Luminopolis buildings.
I also know this doesn't just effect the Neon City, but it does kind of suck either way.

Is there any way in the future, that we might get these blocks added to the block pool, or are they just gonna stay unique to the generated land?
To be honest, I hope they get added, as I would like My Club world to be a sort of actual City using said blocks to fit the scenery.

This is just a random thought sequence that was running through my head for a while.
Thank you for your time, and I hope you enjoy Trove to your fullest.