PDA

View Full Version : [Feedback] Don't change the blocktron and Xendri dragon to be legendary dragon pls!

FKY
05-28-2018, 11:22 PM
Generally on trove, there are 2 kinds of items
(1) you can 100% get the item if u grinded enough long time and it can't be trade(war plane, pvp auras, blocktron)
(2) you may get the item by flux or RNG (talisman, legendary dragon, ganda)

For the geode update, you devs just broke the border. Maybe you think that change can let new players easier to get the blocktron. Yep, it did. But in the same time, you also insulted players who have spent much time for got it. Make things easier to obtain is good. But devs should do a clear classification to decide which item can be buyable and which not.

These dragons can be unlocked via effigy, it just made the value of grinding 60000 adventurines become meaningless .

Medont
05-29-2018, 12:11 AM
(translate.google)
Theory:
GD Effigy is a lever to manage and control the price of " Credits"
Club quests are for players who play the free game
Credits are flux for p2w

They need to encourage players who support the project
They don't need it to be easy and that's why club quests are so scary
They need players who play the free game to make players spend their flux

FKY
05-29-2018, 02:29 AM
(translate.google)
They need to encourage players who support the project
They don't need it to be easy and that's why club quests are so scary
They need players who play the free game to make players spend their flux

Everyone know they need money, they need players use flux or real money to buy credits. But it is not a reason for change some suppose be untradable items to p2w items.

If they want to increase the price of credit, its easy, just add some defferent type of effigy unlocker!
costume effigy, wing effigy, ally effigy......And gratz the game finally become full-p2w

NAMESxPALADIN
05-29-2018, 05:52 AM
I agree partially with your sentiment but at the same time 95% of the people who have blocktron now got it glitch farming pirrots and terracotas trion took that away. Now even with adventurine potions, and adv day together running shadow tower npc, and ganda npc 5hrs of grinding gets you maybe 8000 adv. So that's roughly 7 weeks to get blocktron let alone all the allies and mounts now they're adding another 60k adv dragon before most players have gotten the first. As a player who supports their club over themselves I only have 10000adv worth of the merchants goods while I have 7000 clubits into my club, yeah I could have had block but I've kept the club going, rerolls, rent, upgrades ect. Block being rngd for $50 should be the least of your concerns p2w players get all the paid items so that they have time to grind the bulls### resources and over price in game only items I'm lightly p2w due to the fact that trion over charges for every single thing in game costumes and mounts are not worth $5-$20 but it's mastery and mastery is pr. All f2p games are p2w because game devs know that not everyone has 50hrs a week to grind for the sake of grinding. What we should all worry about is why trion is so against all players being able to pay to win if store items were more cost effective more players would concede to paying for their products i.e. I'd gladly drop $25 for the dragon weekly deal or $1.50 per costume $10 for their bs caches and I know others would as well even if they only spent the $60 a game costs from a store because they can spend it over time.

So tldr dragons being effigy available isn't a big deal it's a $50 craps shot that they'll get the draogon they want or even need.

Moonbeam715
05-29-2018, 08:47 AM
So I got my blocktron 100% legit. I did not farm pirrots... I used other clubs easy quests to get it. If they make this dragon legendary and obtainable by effigy... I will be pissed. I farmed 60000 adventurine to get my dragon and felt accomplished after finally earning it only to have them make it easy for others? If this happens, can I get a rebate of my adventurine please? It will make all my hard work meaningless.

Pennry
05-29-2018, 01:51 PM
So tldr dragons being effigy available isn't a big deal it's a $50 craps shot that they'll get the draogon they want or even need.

It's not really a "crap shot". Effigies grant a dragon that you don't already have unlocked. So they're garunteed to grant a dragon from its pool that the person using it needs - wants is a little trickier but still doable.

As for the topic at hand. I don't mind them making Blocktron "Legendary" and in the Effigy. Let people support the game if they so choose to get it that way. It even makes a little sense with them adding another dragon for Adventurine - although that one is also "Legendary" and in the Effigy. I'm more concerned why the other two dragons that are being added with the Geode patch and are set as "Legendary" are not in the Effigy.

kanamit
05-29-2018, 02:47 PM
Everyone know they need money, they need players use flux or real money to buy credits. But it is not a reason for change some suppose be untradable items to p2w items.

If they want to increase the price of credit, its easy, just add some defferent type of effigy unlocker!
costume effigy, wing effigy, ally effigy......And gratz the game finally become full-p2w

Costume Effigy LOL! This might explain why costume sales have pretty much disappeared this year.