PDA

View Full Version : [Feedback] New dragon fragment droprate !!

ClumsyBee
05-25-2018, 06:32 AM
So far this is my opinion

- First i'am really happy with the droprate of crystalized cloud dragon, im able to finish it under 30 minutes but for old dragons it just like thing "slightly" changed abit, im farming 2 hours to test spinner dragon droprate but so far i only got 2 fragments.

- Kami dragon is even worse, idk if its a bug or something but im farmed around 4 hours and got none.

- All mining ore dragon like Baesmuth, Wyntegra, Petallura droprate are decent, but still way slower than crystalized cloud, i understand cloud are everywhere but its fine i guess.

- Consider the fact that those dragon crafting requirement has been increased to 100 instead of 5, the difference is so small or even worse with this droprate, i rather go with the old rate and 5 frag.

- I want to hear if any other have better luck than me, more opinon are welcome.

ClumsyBee
05-25-2018, 07:19 AM
Also the patchnote said loot 1 old frag will give u 5 new frag but im getting 20, does this affected by friday bonus ?

83aurelien
05-25-2018, 08:50 AM
Also the patchnote said loot 1 old frag will give u 5 new frag but im getting 20, does this affected by friday bonus ?

PTS Patch Notes - May 19, 2018:
Corrected the old fragments for the following dragons to deconstruct in to 20 of the new fragments rather than 5

drbubblesps4
06-01-2018, 11:37 PM
How much flux do you get when loot collecting fragments now? Iím just curious if the price changed with the new drop rates and donít play on pc.