PDA

View Full Version : Princess prancy prance loot collected value

fruitie
05-21-2018, 01:35 PM
Since the loot collector rewards for it have changed into 10 lightspear fragments, could we get a buff? Personally I thought the golden chaos chest before that was bad and I still have 3 spare Princess Prancy Prance and 1 Princey McEvilface because of that. Sure it was an improvement on 100 glim, but if it were tradeable and someone tried to trade their golden chaos chest for a prancy prance, people would obviously consider that a terrible trade. Now that it's changed to the fragments, I'd like to compare it to something of similar rarity, the diamond dragon egg. This can also be crafted for 400 dragonite, but if you happen to get another, you can loot collect it for 250 dragonite, so more than 50% return. Prancy prance instead give's 10% of the fragments needed for the dragon for destroying one of the rarer mounts in the game.

Following on from that, I'm not sure Princey McEvilface needed to be changed from a golden chaos chest, back into 100 glim... (Edit: thanks for the reversion on that)

Other feedback on value items (tomes):
* The Bomb-naza Balance Sheet tome giving 5 coins is pretty damn low, I recommend a buff. Described as a pvp alternative, it'd take 48 weeks to get the dragon alone.
* Empowered Gem tome could also do with a buff, especially with the bonus lunar souls on Monday, 1 a week from the tome seems a little limited.
* The Lustrous tome is ok, but also I think compared to the 6 you get on Wednesday, it could also be buffed to maybe 2.

I didn't dabble too much into the new pve content so won't provide feedback on that. I will say that I do feel that the dragonite costs for the builder's superior focus and light chests does seem to be on the high side. I'd personally prefer them to be less and have something cheap and something you want to continue buying over a limited number of expensive buys. Though if it was more feasible to max multiple classes, the augment could count towards that.

Awestacular
05-22-2018, 12:49 AM
What manner of beast are you?!

fruitie
05-22-2018, 02:37 AM
What manner of beast are you?!

One that appreciates value. I was "lucky" to get those spare prancy prance since I haven't got any since they were removed from the mastery leaderboard rewards (which I'm no longer top 100 anyway), but really either way the pegasi are worth less than the more common rewards post or pre patch. If they were tradeable or worth something, then obviously they wouldn't remain cramped in my personal chest. I just couldn't bring myself to trade them essentially for a chaos mount. I'm also a hoarder :3.

Currently I have a dilemma, Loot collect now for a GCC while it has some worth, or later when it's worth 10 frags that could save 25+dragonite, but also essentially turn into 4k flux once you have the dragon unlocked... Both feel like bad options.

Tortorion
05-22-2018, 05:45 AM
Non-patron players can get max 3 Lustrous Gem Boxes in Wednesday. Getting 1 Lustrous Gem Box from Legendary Tome is a fair solution.

Toffinnek
05-26-2018, 04:45 AM
Non-patron players can get max 3 Lustrous Gem Boxes in Wednesday. Getting 1 Lustrous Gem Box from Legendary Tome is a fair solution.

It might be fair, but considering that tome will be reward for mastery lvl 630 (according to Trove Wiki), and you need almost 106k mastery points for this lvl, it could be buffed to 2 Lustrious Gem Boxes.

fruitie
05-26-2018, 06:30 AM
It might be fair, but considering that tome will be reward for mastery lvl 630 (according to Trove Wiki), and you need almost 106k mastery points for this lvl, it could be buffed to 2 Lustrious Gem Boxes.

Yeah. It's also in a pretty weird place since the people that would get it would have a max augmented class anyway.