PDA

View Full Version : Will there be a way to start a Bomber Royale match early for testing?

INN3R_C4L4M1TY
05-20-2018, 11:28 AM
I think I may have found a major glitch that could allow players to effectively jump forever in Bomber Royale, but there aren't enough players there to start the match. The glitch kind of works in the glass cage, but I'd need access to the rubber bombs to tell for sure if it works well enough to allow a player to stay in the air forever and I can't do that without 14 other people.

Edit: I was able to test that particular bug(I put it in its own thread), but the question still stands. Being able to start matches manually, at least in PTS, could allow bugs like that one to be caught more easily.

Fasti
05-21-2018, 03:43 AM
I think I may have found a major glitch that could allow players to effectively jump forever in Bomber Royale, but there aren't enough players there to start the match. The glitch kind of works in the glass cage, but I'd need access to the rubber bombs to tell for sure if it works well enough to allow a player to stay in the air forever and I can't do that without 14 other people.

Edit: I was able to test that particular bug(I put it in its own thread), but the question still stands. Being able to start matches manually, at least in PTS, could allow bugs like that one to be caught more easily.

Is the trick to jump in water forever? This is intended. However, the water creating blocks are supposed to be destructible. At the moment they seem to be bugged and we're working to address that (http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?133935-Bomber-Royale-Mode-Water-Exploit&p=799006#post799006).

I'm following up on the possibility of letting players start matches early and will update here if we're able to implement that command during the remaining testing time.

INN3R_C4L4M1TY
05-21-2018, 06:45 AM
It is not. The bug that I was referring to is one I reported in this thread: http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?134017-Bug-Grappling-hook-can-be-used-to-fly-towards-a-previously-grappled-point&p=799165#post799165 before realizing it works in Bomber Royale in a way that can be easily exploited. I've since added a post with what I found after testing it there.