PDA

View Full Version : [Bug] Crystallogy mounts are tradeable

INN3R_C4L4M1TY
05-20-2018, 03:53 AM
Time: Any
Context: I crafted a crystallogy mount
Expected: Mounts that say 'cannot be traded' in the crystallogy bench are untradable once crafted
Observed: Mounts do not say 'cannot be traded' once crafted and can be placed on the market
Repro Steps:
1. Go to Crystallogy bench
2. Craft a mount from the 'Crystallogist' category
3. Check your inventory to see that the mount you have crafted is tradeable

Pennry
05-20-2018, 08:17 AM
They also don't seem to grey out or auto unlock like other no trade crafts do once you unlock them. I'm hoping these get adjusted and are only temporary like this due them being used to level the craft, but it's the same with the costumes that are on the final tier.

INN3R_C4L4M1TY
05-20-2018, 08:50 AM
I can confirm that the same bug applies to the Crystallogy costumes as well.

Alaskan
05-21-2018, 12:36 PM
I'd be pretty peeved if all the stuff from the penultimate tier of crystology wasn't tradable, since you need to craft 50 things to hit the final tier. And crafting doubles of mounts and legendary tomes (which I assume won't be the cheapest of things) sounds like a real frustration if you can't even trade the excess away.

INN3R_C4L4M1TY
05-22-2018, 04:42 AM
I'd be pretty peeved if all the stuff from the penultimate tier of crystology wasn't tradable, since you need to craft 50 things to hit the final tier. And crafting doubles of mounts and legendary tomes (which I assume won't be the cheapest of things) sounds like a real frustration if you can't even trade the excess away.

The solution to a profession making you craft a bunch of useless stuff isn't making that stuff tradeable. Because everyone's going to be crafting so much of it for the profession, it would be worthless anyway. The solution is adding stuff that could be useful in such high quantities, like is the case in other professions and even the earlier tiers of this one.

Pennry
05-22-2018, 05:21 AM

I'm fairly sure almost all of Crystalogy will be revamped. So we probably won't be crafting extras of the mounts, etc to progress the craft. It also makes no sense for the crafted versions to be tradeable when one of the selling points of the Greater Crystal Caches is that they can include tradeable versions.

Alaskan
05-22-2018, 08:41 AM
I'm fairly sure almost all of Crystalogy will be revamped.

Gosh I hope so, but forgive me if I've been conditioned to not expect the sensible to happen.