PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] This update could use a few minor changes

INN3R_C4L4M1TY
05-20-2018, 03:03 AM
I feel like this update would be a lot better if a few small, but important things were changed. Most of these are just numerical adjustments, so hopefully, they wouldn't take too much work to implement. Here they are:

The early gas upgrades could require 20-40 Tier 2-4 plants instead of 80, making the start a lot less boring.

Opulent frags could loot collect into 20 regular frags, preventing this update from being a slap in the face to players who have fragments saved up(which is probably at least half of the community).

The critters could have a chance to give some of the plants and ores available in the area, so players aren't encouraged to ignore hungry, cold, injured, innocent creatures in a race to get to the later tiers before someone else runs ahead and takes all the loot.

INN3R_C4L4M1TY
05-20-2018, 09:12 AM
Ok, I posted this before I completed the quest chain. Now that I'm done with it and working on upgrading stuff, I have one more suggestion.

The upgrade costs for getting modules to level 5(And probably further than that as well, though I haven't been able to get far enough to find out if the costs keep increasing) need to go down. Especially the gas one. 820 of multiple ores from the highest available tier would barely be acceptable for levels 8-10, much less 5.

I know I'm replying to my own thread here, but I feel like this is a big enough addition to justify that.