PDA

View Full Version : Resistor Vanguard Costume unlock bug

See
03-30-2018, 06:13 PM
Time: Thursday, March 29th
Context: I purchased the Resistor Vanguard costume from the market place
Expected: I expected to unlock the complete Resistor Vanguard Costume and Hat style. (Like when it's crafted.)
Observed: Instead, I did NOT unlock the combined hat style, only the costume itself.
Repro Steps: Use the Resistor Vanguard costume item from Greater Neon Caches instead of crafting it.

I submitted a ticket in order to unlock the helmet style for me as I can't unlock it now. Request #1064556

See
04-03-2018, 12:28 PM
I got this in response

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with Resistor Vanguard helmet. Our development team is aware of and working to address this issue, and we hope to have a fix in place soon!
As always, we appreciate that you discovered the issue and brought it to our attention. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have additional questions or concerns.

But I'm still wondering:
Am I going to have to save another 1.5 million flux to craft another costume or will it just be granted to me?

Hoping Fasti or another member of trove forum support can answer this. I would assume it would just be granted to me but support is very hit and miss with granting missing items from bugs so I want to make sure I have the flux if I need to craft one instead of buy it from the store next time. Thank you :)